The Poser

Rick345

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Posts
1,508
John Williams
30 years old
5’10”/178cm
170lbs/77 Kilos

John steps from the shower, the dirt and grime from his warehouse job running down the drain, he was in a hurry, he had to work late and he didn’t want to be late for class. Wiping the fog from the mirror he runs a comb through his thick black hair his dark brown eyes scanning for any hint of gray. His father who had passed away recently was crowed with snow white hair by the time he was forty, he wasn’t vain he thought and passed the notion away as just a remembrance of his Dad. Picking up a toothbrush and with a click it began to hum soon his mouth was full of foam, and his teeth pearly white. He rinsed, running his hand over his face, he was thankful his face was still baby bottom smooth from his morning shave, he didn’t want to be late for his first camera class. Splashing on a bit of calone and smearing on deodorant he garbed a plain navy blue t-shirt from the back of a chair pulling it over his head and a moment later slipped into a pair of boxers before pulling on his favorite pair of worn and faded jeans . Slipping into a clean pair of socks he glanced for his wedding band a habit of ten years of marriage he still hadn’t come to terms that he and Carol were separated according to a phonecall he had early this morning he should be receiving divorce papers any day now.

However, by the sound of her she was drunk again so who knows. He was thankful to be out of the relationship form hell but it left a large whole in his life. He steps into a pair of brown penny loafers before turning around and scanning the small studio apartment he has called home for the last six weeks. His large callused hands pad his pockets, Cell check, keys check, wallet check.

Opening the door and stepping outside the air was warm and pleasant on his face, just before closing it and locking up he slaps his forehead and mumbles to himself, “Shit I almost forgot my camera.”

Rushing inside he retrieves and black canvas case and heads back out the door luckily the school where the class is being held was only a short walk at his pace it would take perhaps only fifteen or twenty minutes tops. He walks so quickly people at work call he the roadrunner, after the old cartoon, and the fact that he had a habit of saying “beep, beep”, to people in his way while he was in a hurry and it seems he is always in a hurry. His long legs always in motion, this evening was no different carrying him past the other medium income homes in his neighborhood. He was thankful one of those homes had a small apartment built above it garage. A garage large enough for his Kia and his landlords Lexus.

Who knows what the parking situation was at the school and besides it was a present evening and he enjoys walking. In no time he arrived at the imposing red building topped with clay tiles giving it the look of a Spanish mission. Climbing the steps to the second floor he began to search for the room listed on the flier he took from his pocket moments ago, 202, 204, 206, 208… Looking at the flier once again to double check 210 that’s it, as he swing open the door.

He was the only one there. The room’s pale green walls are covered with photos, pictures of people, buildings, birds, and cats. Slowly he strolls until becoming transfixed a photo of a tiger’s head life size, its amber eyes drawing you in. Staring at it long enough he would swear he seen its whiskers twitch. To go to some far away land and take photos of exotic animals was his dream from the time he was a little boy. He shook himself away from the tiger and took a seat waiting for the others to arrive.
 
Estella was resting after another day at home. It had been uneventful, which was par for the course, though she did mange get in a few laps of the pool. Now, in front of her computer, she was in the process of downloading a video off of YouTube. This particular one was from 1995 where the character ‘Lucy’ decided to auction off most of her outfit to make up the short fall in donations from the ‘Nurses Ball’ in ‘General Hospital’.

What made this video different was that it reminded Estella of the time she played ‘Louise’ in the school’s performance of ‘Gypsy’. Her ‘acts’ were not as revealing as the movie ones, due to the school board’s stipulations.

She sighed as she looked up at the clock on the mantel. “He should be home soon.” ‘He’ was her husband, Paul. No sooner had Estella said it, Paul walked in from the garage. She raced to greet him with a hug and a long kiss on the lips. She wanted there and then, to drag him up to bed and let him fill her with his seed. Of course, that didn’t happen. He smiled as he held up a black bag. “These are for you, darling.”

Estella didn’t know what to think for a moment. ‘He had used the plural,’ she thought as she quickly opened the bag. In it she found a camera and a pair of lenses. “But I’ve already got a camera, hon.”

“That little thing? No, luv, I know how much you like taking country scenes, so I got this, so you can take better pics. And, I’ve registered you as a student down at the school, for the beginner’s level.”

Estella was momentarily lost for words. “I love you so much, Paul,” she finally said before hitting him with another smooch.

Paul hugged her tight, so tight that she felt a bulge in his trousers. “I know what you’re thinking my sexy wife, but I’m afraid that will have to wait, because your class starts this evening.”

Estella felt like a ton of bricks had fallen on her. “Tonight?! Oh, Paul, how could you? You know how much I love spending the evenings with you.”

“Sorry, but they told me that there was only a handful of open slots left, so I took one of them.”

Estella knew she couldn’t tell Paul to cancel the course. That would have broken his heart. So, she relented.

After a satisfying dinner, Estella took a quick shower, before getting attired in jeans and a loose-fitting white sweater, which hid her hour-glass figure from view. She loved that sweater. She never got hot in it, even on a Summer’s day. She put her long blonde hair up into a ponytail. For her feet Estella selected brown sandals. As for make-up that was minimal. Her blue eyes didn’t need to be high-lighted. At five-eight she could grab any guy’s attention, but for her, it was Paul, and only Paul.

After another bout of kissing, Estella waved goodbye to her husband, and with camera bag in hand she set off for the school.

About twenty minutes later she arrived, and took the stairs, to her they were stairs, not steps, due to her British Heritage. Room 210 beckoned her, and as she entered she felt as if she was being watched. ‘Maybe checking out their classmates,’ she thought as she selected a desk at the back of the room, to sit down with.
 
Last edited:
The class fills quickly most of the students enter the class through door to the back of the classroom, that was only natural it was likely the first door someone would come to if someone used the stairs. John heard the paddle of feet the squeak of chairs being pulled away from their desks, and the rustle of camera bags. But being in the front row he didn’t see them enter. Despite the murmur of conversation he didn’t see anyone enter until precisely six O’clock. When a short thin man wearing gray slacks, a light blue oxford shirt, a lavender vest and red bow-tie. Except for the white hair crowning his head he looked like Bill Nye and Science Guy spouting a white goatee.

“I’m Mr. Peepers, no wise cracks please I’ve heard them all.”, Mr Peepers said in a effeminate voice while peering over a pair of black framed glasses which looked like he had stolen from Buddy Holly.

John’s tilted his head slightly he hadn’t seen glasses like that since he had been in the Army. They were standard government issue which everyone refereed to as “BCD’s”, Birth Control Devices, because they were so hideous you couldn’t possibly get a date while wearing them.

“Young man will you pull down the screen for me?”, said Mr. Peepers. Pointing directly at John.

Getting out of his seat John stepped forward and did exactly as the instructor requested.

Eying John over as he pulled down the screen, John couldn’t believe what he heard, in a high pitched voice from behind, “Nice Butt!” then turning toward the class, “Don’t you agree ladies.”

John turned scarlet and crept sheepishly back to his seat. Having second thoughts about the class, but Mr. Peepers came highly recommended. More than once John overheard others saying Peepers had a hands on approach with his students. Being a millwright and a mechanic John appreciated the hands on approach no matter how hard or sticky the situation maybe.

“First I’ll show a few photos and discuss what makes good photos and what pit falls you should try to avoid and before you leave here tonight you'll pick partners.”
 
Estella rolled her eyes when someone commented on the guy’s backside. ‘There is always some class jerk,’ she thought, though in honesty she had to stifle a giggle. Not that she agreed with the comment, but it reminded her when she made the same comment to Paul when they were dating. Of course he came back with, ‘Nice body, sweetheart!’

Paul had taken a fancy to her when he played ‘Tulsa’ in the school’s performance. He also made it clear that she should have been allowed to strip down to the two items as Natalie Wood had done. In private, he told her that he wished she had ‘gone all the way’. Estella shot back with, ‘Gypsy always kept something on!’

Wooing her had been costly for him, as her father told him, ‘When you're out together, you pay for everything, and not to get too close to her!’ They both knew what he was alluding to.

Her attention quickly came back into focus when Mr. Peepers mentioned something about partners. ‘Oh, don’t tell me that I have to study with someone else?’ She quickly looked at the course requirements. Nothing there about that! Estella raised her hand. “Excuse me sir, but there’s no mention of selecting partners in this course,” she said while waving the paper in her hand.
 
Last edited:
Another photo flashed on the screen, his pointer still on the photo of the ruby-throated hummingbird he snapped his head toward the questioning blonde, “Excellent observation and a bit over-site on my part I’m afraid. Your final exam for this course will be a photo essay on a classmate of your choosing. Eight photos in all depicting your subject as natural as possible. Since I’ll have the photos in hand and your subject in front of me I’ll be able compare both easily.”

Tapping the screen with the pointer, “Now that that is cleared up, notice the blur of the bird’s wings. I could have easily used faster aperture setting stopping it wings, but would convey the feeling of action. The object of every photograph is to tell a story, and draw the viewer into the story.”

Flipping on the lights, and laying down his pointer, with his middle finger he pushes his glasses back on his nose, “Class let’s take a twenty minute break so you all can introduce yourselves to one another. Coffee and donuts are on the back table complements of Susan Bowling, the owner of ‘Sue’s Sweets’. Sue could you stand please?”

A tall slender redhead raises from her desk and nods politely to the class.

"OK class will resume in twenty minutes, restrooms are down the hall on the left, and no smoking is allowed on school property."
 
Last edited:
Now, not only did Estella have to work with a partner, she had to take eight photos of said person, and, good grief, be photographed as well. ‘That wasn’t listed in the course requirements!’ She knew it would be a waste of time telling Mr. Peepers of yet another over-sight on his behalf. No, wait! That’s the final exam, and if she heard it right, it was a person of her own choosing, not her partner. Well, she hoped that was the case!

What a confusing mess Paul had landed her in! What was the cancelation policy?

Estella looked down at Sue’s table. Coffee abounded but there was no sign of any tea. It must have shown on her face. “Yeah, no tea, I’ve mentioned it to Sue. She’ll bring some next time.” It was a brunette. But that’s all Estella knew about her, as the lady in question walked away. ‘Is that what you call ‘getting acquainted’?’ Then realised she had condemned herself.

She hanged around the table, with no drink in her hand, and definitely no doughnut, in the hopes of making talk. Most of the female students appeared to have been gobbled up as partners. Estella smirked as the scene reminded her of the old west, where single ladies arriving at a frontier town were soon wooed and married.

Estella looked down at her wedding ring. Was that the reason the guys didn’t want her as a partner? The ol’ P’s and Q’s syndrome! No, she wasn’t going to take it off! Paul slipped that on her finger, when they exchanged their vows and that is where it’s going to stay!
 
Last edited:
No sooner had John poured a cup and picked up two plain cake doughnuts, a petite well endowed Burnett approached him.

“Hey picture-perfect, I’m Boobie Jo, you want a little cream in your coffee?”, her long jet-black hair almost sweeping the table as she bends over her black silk blouse spaying open allowing for full display of her full creamy bosoms. Her nipples the size of marbles, trying to poke through the thin barely opaque material. Scooping up two small white plastic containers of half and half as she stands elect her eyes quickly cut below John’s belt to see if she had any effect on him. Her plump lush cherry-red lips pout when its obvious her efforts had fallen short.

“No Ma’am thanks but I take my coffee black”, his reply automatic his mind still thinking about Carol, and her long blonde hair and her small B-cups and slim figure, Carol would never be so ostentatious. Never!

“Well how about a little sugar, sugar?”, looking up at John with crystal blue eyes, the very tip of her tongue snakes out and moistens her lips making them glisten wet and juicy. Popping out her hip and turning just slightly enough to show off what she considered her best asset her firm rump in a pair a jeans which gave little doubt they were painted on.

“No Ma’ma, I take my coffee black..”, trying his best to think of some way to chase off Red, it came to him, “The way you keep squirming about do you have to go pee or do you need a tube of Monistat 7”

“Well I never!!”, she screamed stomping off.

A slim smile plants itself on his face till he realized he still needed a partner for the class assignment and glancing at the clock he had only minutes to find one. He considered chasing after Bobbie Jo until he notices her pointing at his while talking to some dark headed woman, he couldn’t read lips but he could swear she was saying, “Peepers is right about that queer fucker over there!”, jabbing her finger in his direction once more he had no problem hearing, “That’s right I’m talking about you, you queer mother fucker!”

All eyes were on him, he could hear his heat beat and the sound of footsteps traveling down the hall. In just two minutes class would resume and he had no partner... It looks as if everyone has teamed up, panic begins to set in... Looking over at the photo of the tiger he knew it was about to leap from its frame pounce on him and eat him. He gobbles down his last doughnut wondering if it was going to be his last meal.
 
Last edited:
Estella wondered if she could just tell Mr. Peepers that she couldn’t find a partner, making him find her one, but she would feel guilty for at least not trying.

Having being taught by her parents that etiquette required the male to always make the first move, there was nothing wrong if she ‘set her cap’ to grab the male’s attention, which was precisely what she did with Paul, even though she learned that he had eyes for her.

Estella looked for a perspective partner; the only one that looked available was Mr. ‘Nice Butt’. She took a gamble and slowly walked nearer to him, but gave the impression that she was eyeing what remained of the doughnuts, smiling occasionally as she looked in his direction. It was the smile that lured Paul into her charms. He once told her that, ‘Her smile was like that of a snake hypnotising its prey so it could eat it!’ Estella thought that was a bit of an exaggeration.

In the end, Estella, simply said, “Hi,” to the classmate, along with that smile!
 
Last edited:
“Hi, I’m John and I’m taking this class and I need a partner. Are you available?”, he was transfixed by her gaze they seem to draw him in, “I didn’t mean available as in are you single I just need a partner, and I’m nervous and my tongue starts wagging when I’m nervous I just don’t think before I speak.. I’m sorry I hope I didn’t offend you. I just need you and I need you bad.”

John blushed realizing what he said he was so flustered didn’t hear the door shut and Mr. Peepers tapping the podium.

“Class be seated, and you two in the back by the coffee machine, you two need to get a room, if you both need it that bad. If you can’t contain your urges long enough to take a seat”

Giggles erupted from the class. Looking sight at John, and puffing out her chest Bobbie Jo said, “You could have had the best in the west but you settle on that?! Whatever, she’s hiding under that sweater she’s hiding it well, that is if she has anything to hide at all.”, giving her boobs a shake before turning forward and placing folded hands on her desk like a demure schoolgirl on the first day of school.

John just wanted to disappear. Her remarks embarrasses him so his mind is wiped clean completely blotted out what he had just said to Estella.

Regaining his composer somewhat he turns back to Estella, "I'm sorry ma'am did I ask you to be my class partner?", fighting to suppress his stutter.
 
Last edited:
“I’m Estella, John. Pleased to make your acquaintance. And, yes, I will be your partner. I think we better get back to our desks, before Mr. Peepers says something else about us.”

As she sat down, she watched John head to his seat, which wasn’t far from Miss. 'Motor Mouth’. What Estella needed was an excuse to confront her. She couldn’t step in to defend John. That would demean him, and could add fuel to the fire of his ‘I need you,’ remark, thus getting more tongues wagging, which she couldn’t afford to happen.

No, she…wait, that ‘woman’ made a demeaning comment about her! Now, Estella had an excuse. ‘No time like the present!’

Estella got up from her desk, and began to approach the culprit’s desk. “Ma’am, please get back to your desk.” It was Peepers.

“In a minute sir, I have to deal with an urgent situation.”

Estella put both of her hands on the woman’s desk and stared down at her. “My mother once told me that, pride comes before the fall. It appears that you, in an attempt to make yourself look high and mighty in front of these people, have in fact showed your real rank in life.

“If all you’ve got is your body and the ability to make derogatory remarks, such as what is under my sweater, then I feel sorry for you. Actually I think you’re in the wrong class. If it’s for your mouth, I believe ‘Oral Diarrhoea 101’ is down the corridor. If it’s about flaunting your body, I think ‘Prostitution 101’ starts next week.”

Gasps abounded, but did she hear cheers? Estella wasn’t finished.

“I’m sure that you will make more such remarks as I walk back to my desk. That’s okay, because that will prove my point. Of course, I don’t expect you to apologize to those you have belittled, because I don’t think you’ve got the guts to do so.”

Then Estella looked at Mr. Peepers. “I think, you should keep this class of yours under control, otherwise you’ll lose students.” Then she made her way back to her desk.
 
Last edited:
As Estella parted ways with Bobbie Jo, the redhead couldn’t resist having the last word, “Well aren’t we are high and mighty. Bitch you don’t know who you’re mess’n with, and you walk like you have a stick up your ass.”, quietly enough only Estella could hear her.

Then Estella looked at Mr. Peepers. “I think, you should keep this class of yours under control, otherwise you’ll lose students.” and she made her way back to her desk.

His jaw dropped, “Miss one more disparaging remark on how I run my class I’ll control it by dismissing you is that clear”, glaring at Estella, if his eyes were lasers they would have cut her in two.

Turning to Bobbie Jo, who was now settled in her seat like nothing happened, Mr. Peepers managed a smile, “Now Miss Allen just because your father was gracious enough to allow me the privilege of displaying my work in his fabulous new art gallery for the next few weeks I can’t play favorites. Remember you’re an Allen and every since your great great grandfather founded this town Allen’s have always held themselves to the highest standard."

“Of course Mr. Peepers”, Bobbie Jo flashed a smile of pearly whites showing off her set of ten thousand dollar dollar dental implants , her blouse still open showing off her other set of implants.

“Now class if we can continue..”, Peepers flipped off the lights and continues to show his photos, tapping the screen with his pointer, “Notice how the morning dew glistens on the lush pink pedals of this rose. If you look closely you’ll see a bee penetrating the moist lushness of the pedals do deep the insect is almost lost from view. ”

John busily scribbling in a notepad taking only a moment to look up and spot the bee’s read end poking out of the flower. Carefully noting the edge of the photo which details the f-stop, shutter speed used when the photo was taken.
 
Last edited:
Though Estella expected the tongue lashing from Mr. Peepers and a parting shot from ‘Motor Mouth’ she had won the moment; not only for herself, but for her class partner, John, as well.

She listened intently to Peeper’s lecture, jotting down notes here and there.

In the back of her mind, she longed for this lesson to finish so she could go back home and have fun in the bed with her hubby, Paul.
 
Last edited:
No sooner had John become comfortable in his seat the class was over.

“Ladies and gentlemen that wraps it up for tonight I’ll see you next Wednesday. For your assignment I’d want to see some mountain sunsets.”, announces Mr. Peepers busies himself packing away his equipment. Saying good evening to each student passing by.

Looking about to ensure Bobbie Jo has already made a hasty retreat as Estella passes by Peepers say, “Pay no mind to Bobbie Jo she like to show her ass, hope to see you next Wednesday.”

“You can say that again”, John piped in, “Estella do you have time for a cup of coffee there’s a cafe’ across the street and I want your ideas on where we should take the sunset pictures?”, in a soft tone. Wondering if she even heard him she looks in an awful hurry he thought to himself.
 
Estella heard John’s request. Oh, how she wanted to head home, but…she had a course to complete, unless she could find a way out of it. Despite that, Estella had agreed to be John’s partner, knowing he would be without one, if she had rejected him.

“I guess that would be okay, as long as it doesn’t take long,” she responded with.
 
Quickly going down the stairwell they soon reach the school entrance without saying a word to each other. It wasn’t a long awkward silence the trip from classroom to freedom lasted less than a minute. Soon John is reaching out and holding the door open for Estella,"It won’t take long I promise, the Cafe is right across the street.”, pointing at the small storefront with its red glowing neon tubes spelling out, ‘Kathy’s Koffee’ attached to the rust colored bricks

The night was surprisingly chilly to John. The cold causing his cheeks to turn rosy as they walk he looks over at Estella his lips curl into friendly comfortable smile, because the cafe appears uncrowded, he hated crowds. The the yellow cast of the streetlamp directly above its blue and white awning give it a unnatural green and jaundiced hue.

“I’ll never get over how cool it gets when the sun goes down even in the summertime”, reaching out and grabbing the brass handle he swings and heavy green door open, and waits for Estella to enter, the aroma of coffee, hot chocolate, burgers, fries, tortillas mixed with the soft murmur of conversation floods out of the small candle lit room.
 
“This is a nice place,” Estella said as she sat down. “I didn’t know this was here.”

She was about to choose her drink, when, “Estella is that you?”

‘Oh, no, what is he doing here?’ she thought. “Charlie Price, fancy meeting you here.” She looked somewhat nervously at John. “John, this is an old college friend of mine.”

“Hey! I’m not that old!” Barnes laughed, as he turned towards John. “Did you know that this lovely lady helped me and my brother Keith, on an outfit experiment we were working on. It was made out of special material, so that when Estella wore it, it slowly got shorter, so she finished up as if she was wearing bra and panties.”

Estella was boiling inside. ‘Who the hell gave you right to tell that to John?’ No, she didn’t want to make a scene, so, “I need to go to the washroom.”

Barnes watched her walk away. “A shame she called it quits when we got to the stage, where the bra straps vanished, then the back, followed by the front. We’re still working on the panties.” Then he looked at his watch. “Well, I better get going, got to do more research on the material.” Then he presented a business card to John. “Give us a call, if you want updates on how we’re doing.”

Not long after he had left, Estella returned. “I’m sorry about that John, he’s still a bit upset that I decided to leave the research. I didn’t want Paul to get wind of it.”
 
Last edited:
John’s mouth hangs open as he watches Estella walk toward him and sit down. Still trying the put the pieces together about Estella and what Charles reveled to him about disappearing clothes his mind is whirling. Was it some type of government military experiment. Were eventually Charles and Keith could eventually make tanks, plans and ships disappear, maybe the Philadelphia experiment wasn’t fiction after all, he thought to himself, and who was Paul? What the hell had he gotten himself into and what were Estella, Charles, Kith and Paul up to, why did they do this?

His mind is in such a flutter he never sees the waitress approach, his thoughts were interrupted by the words of a slim latino teenager with straight black hair hanging to her waist, a notepad in hand and her dark eyes looking directly at Estella.

“Buenas tardes señorita, I’m Rose and I’ll be your witness this evening can I start you off with a drink, sorry we don’t serve alcohol, but we have tea, coffee, hot chocolate and sodas.”, her voice soft, passing both John and Estella menus, “Our specials tonight are Chicken Mole’ and Fish Tacos ambos son excelentes.”

Because Estella seemed upset by Charles and whatever experiment they were working on he decides to wait till the waitress takes their orders and returns to the kitchen before asking Estella anything, discretion is the better part of valor he muses.
 
If she had known that she would run into Barnes, Estella wouldn’t have accepted John’s invite, but it was too late now, and potential damage may have been done.

She sighed when she looked at the menu, “I wonder if you give us a bit more time to make our suggestions?” she asked the waitress, who nodded before walking away. True, Estella could have made her selection there and then, but…

“Okay, concerning the Barnes brothers. In high school I was dating Keith, which was going great.” Then Estella’s head dropped slightly. “Then in my final year, I was selected to play Louise, in the school’s production of the musical, Gypsy. That’s where I met Paul, my husband. He was one of the other actors, and due to frequent rehearsals, we grew attached to each other, to the point I broke it off with Keith.

“I felt terrible, but we still maintained our friendship. One day, Charles came to me, saying that the two of them had discovered a material to make costumes out of, that would make them go smaller and smaller.

“They thought it would be great if a different version of Gypsy could be performed at college, where Louise’s’ outfits would shrink and vanish instead of her taking them off. At first, I thought they were pulling my leg, but no, they were serious. So, in a sort of way, to make amends for breaking up with Keith, I agreed to wear the prototypes, and possibly revise my role of Louise.

“But when they decided that my…underwear would suffer the same fate, I pulled out there and then. Though Paul had no idea what I was doing, because it was a secret project, I dreaded the thought of him seeing me on stage, as piece by piece of my outfit just vanished.”

Estella quickly took another look at the menu. “I’ll have the Fish Tacos, and a cup of tea.” Then she flopped back in her chair and let out a deep breath.
 
Putting his elbows on the table and interlacing his fingers he rests his chin on the bridge made by his hands listening intently becoming captivated by her story. Nodding his head as she reveled more and more. It was as if she read his mind, answering his questions before he even asks them. He could listen to her soft British accent forever.

He could see her eyes twinkle every time she mentions Paul and her eyes darken every time she all but hissed the name ‘Barnes brothers’. Her story evokes stories told to him by his grandfather and seeing the play ‘Gypsy’ years ago mainly because his grandfather. His Pawpaw a merchant seaman would tell him stories of seeing Gypsy Rose Lee act years and years ago. He was little more than five years old at the time.

When John's mother asked what her father were so busy discussing the old man would give a little grin and say, 'Ecdysiasts.'

“Well that’s quite a story, and I thought you were some kind of secret government agent, it sounds like that was quite a tenuous time in your life, but at lest you met your husband and by the look in your eye I can tell you to are still very much in love with him”, pausing seeing the waitress approach.

“I’ll have the Chicken and coffee, two creams and a sugar please.”, letting his hands fall away from each other and relax.

“Very well I’ll be right back with your drinks, and that’s tacos you you Señorita and Chicken Mole’ for you señor.”, gathering up the menus she quickly heads back to the kitchen.

“Have you kept in touch with the Barns boys? Disappearing underwear, I think there maybe a market for something like that around Valentines Day.”, rubbing his chin, “Don’t worry your secret is safe with me.”
 
Last edited:
“I want nothing to do with them or their project,” Estella replied. “How they expect to get their money back, let alone make a profit, is beyond me. Say, they did sell an outfit to a stripper, can you imagine how much they will charge her! On top of that, it’s only good for one act. Once its vanished, that’s it!

“Now, I don’t know if they are actually trying it, but before I left, they said that they were are looking at doing shoes and jewellery as well. To me, the Barnes brothers are wasting their money.”
 
Last edited:
“Kind’a here today gone tomorrow type thing, yeah if it is good only once its pretty much useless.”, John conceded. Just as the waitress brought their drinks. Sliding the piping hot tea toward Estella and the coffee toward John.

“The sugar is in the tray between you and for you señor cream, your orders will be up in a minuto.”, the witness turnes on her heel and once again races back to the kitchen.

Adding sugar and cream to his coffee, he stirs turning the black delectable brew in his cup into pale khaki. His eyes never leaving Estella’s face riveted on every word. He became statuesque spellbound by her story his only motility was the slight nod of his head until jaw fell open, “Disappearing jewelry what? What good is that?”

Raising the cup to his lips and taking a small sip not fully believing what he heard.

“Was the jewelry still there but invisible or did it disappear, disappear? I mean was it really gone forever?”

Wondering if they could make things reappear after turning them invisible. If the martial truly vanished without a trace, they could make billions in environmental friendly packaging. If they couldn’t control the process all they could do is make a mess. As he imagines a milk jug slowly disappearing and it contents ending up on a car seat or leaking out of the bottom of a refrigerator. If that were the case there would be plenty of crying over spilled milk.
 
Estella wondered why she had given John too much information, but it was too late now. She couldn’t take it back. “Yes, that’s what they’re planning. How they’re going to do it, is beyond me, as it’s a different material.”

She took a sip of her tea. ‘Why did I agree to come here,’ she thought. “How they are going to make the shoes disappear without the stripper tripping, is something else. Unless, her shoes, probably heels, slowly shrink down to pumps.”

Estella looked at John, before taking another sip. She knew of another plan of the Barnes, so might as well tell John, and get it over and done with. After taking a deep breath, she said, “They’re even thinking of making the material in such a way that the wearer doesn’t know that the outfit she’s wearing is slowly getting shorter and shorter.

“You know what that means, don’t you, John? It means some poor model won’t know that she’s slowly showing more skin, or some girl at a party doesn’t know she’s becoming the main attraction.”
 
In a flash he put his hand over his mouth suppressing a gasp which would probably spew his coffee over the table and Estella as she finished explained the clothing would disappear slowly enough the poor woman wouldn’t realize she was naked till too late.

He came here to discuss the class assignment and photography and he was getting a much bigger picture than he bargained for. Talk about overexposure he thought to himself as he reached in his pocket and fondled the business card Charles gave him just a short time ago. He didn’t want to take the card out and spook Estella but he promised himself he’d call Charles as soon as possible.

Thinking about all he was told he looked at Estella and wondered what she looked like under all those clothes. Just in the nick of time the waitress appeared announcing, “Here are your orders, Chicken Mole’ for you sir and Ma’am here is your Fish Tacos, enjoy. If there is anything else you need just wave at me.”, no sooner had she finished the sentence she was gone to another table.

He bent over his plate and inhaled deeply his nostrils flare as aroma of chocolate and cinnamon wafts up from the plate.

Raising his head smiling at Estella, “Those Tacos look good...”, trying to change the subject but the damage had already been done smiling as he imagines Estella’s outfit slowly sinking away, exposing more and more of her charms she spent a good deal of effort concealing.

Estella was a very attractive woman even if she tries to hide it, and with all this talk of disappearing clothing John couldn't help but wonder what was under that loose sweater.

He had to claim himself it had been too long since he'd been with a woman and talk of nude women may cause his anatomy to betray his thoughts and Estella seems to be wound to tight the sight of an erection would make him lose his partner and he'd have to go crawling back to Bobbie Joe the mere thought of that caused him to shake his head trying to dislodge the thought.
 
Last edited:
Estella enjoyed her Tacos, and the end of any more discussion of those stupid ideas of Charles and Keith Barnes. Why she did break off with Keith? Was the idea of her agreeing to help them with their initial tests, a massive mistake, especially when they announced that all clothing, jewellery, and shoes, and other wearable stuff would disappear? It was at that point, she decided against continuing to help them.

In her heart, Estella knew that John wouldn’t be able to buy the Barnes brother’s productions. It would be a waste of his money, that’s if he could afford those sky-high prices!

For now, it was time to get back down to business, so she could get back to Paul. “So John; any places in mind where we can get sunset images?”
 
“Actually I know the perfect place its in the mountains just north of town, but to change the subject you certainly seem to be enjoying those tacos.”, the words still nervously tumbling out of his mouth as he starts leaning forward, reaching over with his napkin and dabbing a red smudge of taco sauce from the corner of Estella’s mouth.

He was so close he could feel her breath on his face he couldn’t tell if she wore lip gloss or not, but couldn’t help but drink in the moist, lush, fullness of her lips, if she weren’t married he would have kissed her right then and there.

What was he thinking she’s married, his cheeks flashed rosy pink for just a moment. He quickly leans back in his booth, "I Hope I wasn’t to forward.”, crossing his fingers the quiver in his voice wouldn’t betray how awkward he felt.

He took a very breath claiming himself, “Sorry I’m a bit of a fuss budget. Ahhhh, the pictures, as I was saying I know a place and I have a four-wheel drive but even with that its still about a mile or so hike to the top of the mountain. Are you game?”
 
Back
Top