Naked Saturday Morning at Home

Well it's not Saturday morning but finally got some alone time this afternoon. Loved being out by the pool even with thunder and lightning. Ok - it was only for five minutes.

Time for bed - which is a definite naked activity.
 
Woke up at 3 AM unable to sleep. It's now around 8:30. Have been nude the whole time so far...
 
Naked Saturday Morning At Home

- I have been nude most of this Saturday. :) I am having a great time in the solitude as my significant other is home visiting parents but teasing her with texted messages. ;-) Feels great in feeling the air on my bush, taint, between my ass cheeks and scrotum!
 
Got to enjoy a little bit of Naked Saturday Morning. About two hours lounging in bed, drinking coffee and pleasuring myself. A good morning.
 
We, my wife and I, and two other bi couples have been together naked since early yesterday, Naked back yard barbecue party last night followed by a lot of swinging sex and coffee naked on our back patio this morning.
 
sounds like fun naked and start the morning with others
 
Being naked this Sunday morning. Just feeling the breeze along my naked skin and sinking in the morning sun from the window.
 
Not This Saturday

Another clothed Saturday morning unfortunately. The urge to strip and enjoy some extended time naked increases with each passing day. It during times like these that I truly appreciate the chances I do have to lose my clothes.

If the opportunity comes around to get naked, you should take it because you never know when the next ones will come.

Enjoy the weekend!

Mikey
 
I put on a pair of pants to take the dogs out, but other than that, I've been nude all morning. Same story yesterday. Wife's been gone since Thursday evening, so I'm taking advantage.

I just wish I lived somewhere I could step outside...
 
Agree. Now that we have a pool, been able to add some skinny-dipping time to my naked home comforts.

Nice...jealous that you get to lounge around NAKED in the Florida sunshine and cool off in the pool NAKED when things get a little too heated.

Chilly with minimal chances of being nude here in Cali.
 
How about a naked Saturday morning at the nudie retreat where everyone is naked....lol
 
Should be getting some good nude time at home over the next week. Wife away, son still around but he does go out quite a lot. Will kick off tonight after I have dropped him off for a school dance he is going to. I could have indulged myself this morning, but opted to go watch him playing school rugby.
 
Been naked since eightish last night. Not sure how much longer it will last, but enjoying the wonderful feeling.
 
I guess I'll put some clothes on to go for a bike ride, but the rest of the day should be naked Sunday. Everyone else is out of town and I have all the supplies I need.
 
I guess I'll put some clothes on to go for a bike ride, but the rest of the day should be naked Sunday. Everyone else is out of town and I have all the supplies I need.
Mentioning bike riding on a naked thread, I have wondered about riding nude for some time. Last week I was naked and in our garage and saw my Townie just sitting there, alone. Since there was plenty of room for riding in the garage, I thought it would be a good time to satisfy my curiosity of riding nude. Did a few circles and noticed something that never occurred to me...my stuff was not on the seat at all, but hanging off the front end of the seat. My perineum was on the front of the seat. All these years thinking my scrotum was somehow involved. Duh.
 
Woohoo!

I finally got a chance to enjoy some naked time on a Saturday morning (does wearing a cockring mean I was not naked technically?).

It was great reading post and stories here in the buff. Too bad the clothes had to be put on so soon!

Enjoy the weekend everyone!
 
I got a little naked time in this morning... or maybe it was early afternoon :eek:

In any case, it led to a very fun time!
 
Haven't put on a stitch all day. That's going to have a change in a little while, though, unfortunately, as I have to leave the house later.
 
Back
Top