Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine's on the mother/daughter theme.

As of June, my wife works with my first love. Last weekend, as part of a deal that saw me walk up to the market and get cookies for my wife and son, she had to do whatever I said. Her tasks: Spend a day wearing no panties under her sundress and showing proof to me as I spent the day writing.

Around 2, she sent me a series of 5 pictures, of her in a changing/dressing room at Macy's. First picture, she lifted the dress. Second, she had it removed, standing in only her bra. Third, she was naked. Fourth, she was naked with my first love dressed. Final picture, she was naked, my first love was naked, and her daughter, a 20-year-old young woman, in just her bra and thong.

I was told there will be more pictures sent, when I am ready for them.

Fantasy:

I want ALL three women as my wives, and am able to have child/children with the 20-year-old

fantasy story

Being married to my sister.Having sex with my sister and geting her pregnant and having my baby.Living life happily ever after :rolleyes:

Mine's on the mother/daughter theme.

As of June, my wife works with my first love. Last weekend, as part of a deal that saw me walk up to the market and get cookies for my wife and son, she had to do whatever I said. Her tasks: Spend a day wearing no panties under her sundress and showing proof to me as I spent the day writing.

Around 2, she sent me a series of 5 pictures, of her in a changing/dressing room at Macy's. First picture, she lifted the dress. Second, she had it removed, standing in only her bra. Third, she was naked. Fourth, she was naked with my first love dressed. Final picture, she was naked, my first love was naked, and her daughter, a 20-year-old young woman, in just her bra and thong.

I was told there will be more pictures sent, when I am ready for them.

Fantasy:

I want ALL three women as my wives, and am able to have child/children with the 20-year-old

So hot!

Fuckin my wife full of my cum then haiving some dude make me eat her pussy while he fucks me in the ass.

Hungry man

Eating pussy has always been my favorite activity. Most of the time I just eat pussy and masturbate but lately I have become addicted to sucking a womans pussy while she fucks another guy. Favorite position would be on my back with her in a 69 position. We would be on the bed, she kneeling over my face and him fucking her from behind. I would like to stay there and suck her for as long as he could stay hard and when he was finished she would straighten up and sit her cum filled pussy right on my open mouth. WOW, now that's what I want and most of all need!

Hmmmm, nervous about my answer but here goes, teaching a younger girl the pleasures of girl/girl

Update!

They are teasing clerks at the mall, sending me changing room picures, and telling me that videos will be made!

Only one 'taboo' fantasy, really:

To get my hands and mouth on a horse's cock.

Well the title is pretty explanatory... ;) What is your most taboo fantasy, the most secret one, the one you would admit to the least ... usually (here you can :) )

Sex with my twin cousins. They are smoking hot guys! I wouldn't mind them forcing me either. Shit, they could do anything to me they wanted. True. lol

Love to do a glory hole without the fear of STDs or AIDS.

i don't know if this is most taboo or just one of many but I have always wanted to enjoy a woman's body while she worships my cock in front of her significant other.....

one of my taboo fantasies is to be double-teamed by my brother and husband. I'm on my hands and knees sucking my husband's cock while my brother fucks me from behind. In my fantasy, my brother finishes by cumming inside me and then my husband licks it out of my pussy while I suck my brother's cock clean.

one of my taboo fantasies is to be double-teamed by my brother and husband. I'm on my hands and knees sucking my husband's cock while my brother fucks me from behind. In my fantasy, my brother finishes by cumming inside me and then my husband licks it out of my pussy while I suck my brother's cock clean.

MMMM sounds hot

Mmmmmm

just watched a video,,,,,,I would like a threesome with a Mom and her daughter

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back