3rd time is a charm

nightop79

Literotica Guru
Wifey Here

I hope y'all enjoy these!!

Last edited:
As you post more pics, you are likely to gain (more) fans. For those fans, it's much easier to keep up with new pics if you keep them all in one thread. That way, a person can subscribe to the thread and be notified if there are any new posts in that thread.

She is a very hot lady. You do know you can post the pics in the same thread don't you? It makes it easier for your fans to keep up with you.

Holy .....these are even hotter baby !! You are beautiful !! Amazing legs
Hope you will continue ;)

Wifey Here

I hope y'all enjoy these!!

Damn!!!! What ahot body she has.

I do have a friendly suggestion. Instead of starting new threads, if you would start one and post in it, it would be easier to follow and subscribe to your thread.

We are new to this and we realized we made a mistake... Do us all a favor please no more friendly suggestions about keeping the same thread...it is chasing the gorgeous model away...let's stay on this thread and enjoy the show thanks for helping please move forward from here

We are new to this and we realized we made a mistake... Do us all a favor please no more friendly suggestions about keeping the same thread...it is chasing the gorgeous model away...let's stay on this thread and enjoy the show thanks for helping please move forward from here

It's all good :) I'm enjoying the show wherever y'all are !

You look amazing! I wish I was your hubby, and had the pleasure of exploring your body with my hands and mouth :)

My intentions were not to chase the model away, but to help. I want to know just where to go to see this beautiful lady's most recent pictures.

I understand and its all good but we will stay here for the future.

Very beautiful. I love the one on the sofa. Being an older sofa it would look great in b&w. My husband wants to take those "classy type" pics.

L:rose:

Hot Pics.
You have a hot and sexy body.
Thank you for sharing hope to see more of you.:)

I don't care where you put your pictures...they are all hot and I will follow you anywhere.

Thank you for the compliments! I really am enjoying them! Yes, I like to tease! I will post another pic soon

mmm sexy hot legs :D

attachment.php

Back