An indian wife

ndnsex

Virgin
Hi,

I'm Preity an indian wife who is now living in the UK with her husband. My husband's posted stories under this avatar, all of which centre around wife-sharing/cuckolding. He's long stopped posting and the only time the site is accessed is when I read his stories. In effect, I've now hijacked his ID.

We've been toying with the idea of posting my pictures for a long while and have finally mustered up the courage to do it.

This is my first post ever, please comment but be gentle. I'll respond.

Attachments

• Preity (5).jpg
    Preity (5).jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 2,576
Wow! Amazing body! I'm sure you'll have no problem finding someone interested in joining you and your husband.

WOW I could never share you, your much too pretty.
Thanks for sharing ,hope you keep posting sweet lady. :rose:

Sorry babe, but no WAY I'd be gentle with that sexy fucking body...

Hi,

I'm Preity an indian wife who is now living in the UK with her husband. My husband's posted stories under this avatar, all of which centre around wife-sharing/cuckolding. He's long stopped posting and the only time the site is accessed is when I read his stories. In effect, I've now hijacked his ID.

We've been toying with the idea of posting my pictures for a long while and have finally mustered up the courage to do it.

Lovely! I'm subscribing becuz I want to see more of you :)

Very sexy....please don't be shy. I personally would love to see more, as I am sure many others here would as well.

Hi,

Realy hope to see more of you. You look gorgoeus :rose:

So lovely!

Such a perfect young body...and lovely smooth dark skin. Thanks for sharing.

Hi,

Love what we see so far :D

Hi Everyone, sorry that I kinda disappeared after the first post. Just been busy, thats all... Thank you so much for all the compliments and the pm's. Here's another in a saree.

Attachments

• Preity (6).jpg
    Preity (6).jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 1,506
Hi Everyone, sorry that I kinda disappeared after the first post. Just been busy, thats all... Thank you so much for all the compliments and the pm's. Here's another in a saree.

Very nice indeed, such an attractive young lady.

Back