Favourite Foreplay

When my partner runs his nails gently down my skin and then fondles me through my panties. Gets ne so hot.
I love doing strip teases for him, while he his tied up so he can't do anything but watch and get rock hard for me.
 
When my partner runs his nails gently down my skin and then fondles me through my panties. Gets ne so hot.
I love doing strip teases for him, while he his tied up so he can't do anything but watch and get rock hard for me.

Yes please ;)
 
What really gets me rock hard is the feel of teeth all over various parts of my body, particularly the more sensitive areas ... there's something very primal and exhilarating about it. ;)

I think dressing up is one of the nicest with short pleated skirt and white blouse.

Mary
 
sensual touch

I love to be sensually kissed on the neck working down my body, not spending to much time on my breasts and nipples until you reach my pussy. There you must take your time and slowly work my lips apart with the tip off your tongue, then when they are wet and parting have fun.
 
Favorite foreplay?

What's your favourite thing to do or have done to you when it comes to foreplay? What really gets you going?

Probably start kissing and gently nibbling her inner thighs as I work up between her legs. Then lick up and down her labia and when I feel her shudder, I open up her lips and swirl my tongue around her clit.
 
My favorite foreplay is a hole in one when I didn't expect to hit the green and people have to scatter.
 
Watching

Watching a woman apply her make up and dress

It drives me to a point to where I want to rip her clothes off. However, we've made arrangements (babysitter, meet friends, etc.) and hence, can't react to the moment.

Its like a taste that lingers and taunts throughout the entire evening
 
I loe to have my nipples sucked and nibbled x this gets me so wet as my nipples are so sensitive and opens me up between my legs x my clitoris is ultra-sensitive too, so once fingers or tongue start to explore me there I am already so wet and trembling already and putty in anyones hands.. god! wet now just typing, lol x x x
 
There is not and never will be anything that ever gets any better than this. Nothing. I could cuddle and wrap around someone and kiss and touch each other and forget all about everything else. Sometimes sex is secondary to that. I have always been a kisser. Why do guys lose that desire after a while? After a few married years we are lucky to get a peck. Remember what the dating years were like? Kissing and cuddling and feeling his hands all over you? omg I miss that soooo much.

I love kissing and think the desire to kiss as foreplay has grown stronger and stronger as i mature.
 
I love to be sensually kissed on the neck working down my body, not spending to much time on my breasts and nipples until you reach my pussy. There you must take your time and slowly work my lips apart with the tip off your tongue, then when they are wet and parting have fun.

Okey dokey!
 
hi

tipsy on gin. watch vid clips. hear vile talk and insulting suggestion from ex bf. some cane stroke on bare bottom,voluntary submission to turn on mad horny for anal submission.ejaculation in colon. full play.
 
What's your favourite thing to do or have done to you when it comes to foreplay? What really gets you going?

What has worked very well for us is reading erotica to each other. The nastier the story the quicker we are aroused. Of course, alcohol is a catalyst.
 
When my partner and I would sleep in on weekends, one of my favorite things to do was to wake up before he did and gently tease him while he was still asleep. He'd wake up aroused and we'd usually be lazy and just kiss or touch without trying to start anything more. Once in a while, the roulette wheel would spin just right and we'd have a long morning in bed. I especially liked hearing that my teasing had become a part of his dreams before he'd woken up.

:)

As for foreplay aimed in my direction, anytime a guy I'm seeing asks me if he can rub lotion into my skin I'm putty in their hands. Or when we're out and about and he puts his hand on my thigh under the table. Feeling the warmth from his palm through my clothes will make me sputter mid-sentence.
 
Mine is mental. Not much touch or physicality needed on my part. I actually get aroused getting her so. Kissing, licking, touching, making her cum until she begs for my cock. The actual intercourse is the anticlimax of the whole process as eventually I will come and that is the signal of the end of something beautiful.
 
Reading this is really doing it for me! Otherwise touching or kissing my nipples never fails to get me in the mood. Vibrating nipple clamps really work too.
 
Watching her cross her legs and going bonkers as she flexes and arches her foot and hot heel popping...
 
Back
Top