Help finding a story?

Keeric

Virgin
Hi everyone. I am another poor soul looking for a story. I thought it was a nonhuman story, but it may have also been in sci-fi and fantasy. I asked somewhere else too.

The story is multi-chaptered and centers around a guy who is a fire elemental and falls in love with a human girl. She works for a police force and they are holding a council in a hotel for mythological creatures who had just come out to the public make rules and regulations on what to do. As the story goes on, an extremist group tries to make life hard for the elemental creatures and the woman tries to help find a way to stop them. The story ultimately ends with the couple going to Hawaii where the guy changes the woman into a fire elemental like himself by lowering them into a volcano while mating. Does anyone know what story this is? I can't find it anywhere! :(

Unfortunately not. :( I dug around the tags for hours and didn't locate it. Thank you, though.

Never mind guys. I found it. It's been taken down and published elsewhere, but I found it, thank god.

Back