Her own little world (closed for lilfucktoy)

Her screams turned into giggles and moans of giddy satisfaction. It was like being high, without being high, and she lay down heavily on him and kissed him eagerly as she squeezed and relaxed her pussy, over and over, milking his cock of the last drops of cum. She gasped as his finger slid out of her ass, and then giggled even more, til she finally was able to regain a little sanity.

"On hte balcony?" she asked.
 
Her giggling elicited a similar response from Todd. Holding her full weight on top of him, he squeezed her tight to his chest, the warm flesh of her bosom pressed between their sweaty bodies. Slowly, her muscles forced his softening organ to slip out, along with copious amounts of their bodily fluids. With a sigh, he says, "What? I thought you might want to continue out on the balcony. Think about all the whistles and cat-calls you would get, leaning out there while I take you from behind." As the words came out, he had to admit that this wasn't his best idea of the day. He shook his head, to indicate that he wasn't serious. Running his fingernails lightly along her ribcage, he asks, "Why, what were you thinking?"
 
She shivered at his touch and at his delicious imagination. She kissed his mouth, her tongue swirling around his for a moment. She squeezed him, arms legs and pussy and rested her head against his chest.

"I was thinking something like that would be good publicity, once we had a site set up." She flicked her tongue at his nipple. "I mean, if you knew something like that was going to happen, you'd be there, wouldn't you?" She let her teeth nip at the hard little button and then stretched, sitting up again, feeling his cock shifting in her and grinning.

"We could even make a page where people could post the shots they took," she said, smiling at him. "Or you could. I don't really know how to do that stuff."
 
Todd inhaled and exhaled deeply, nuzzling her head on his chest. His mind was ablaze with thoughts of all the wonderfully naughty things he wanted to do to her, no with her, and capture it all in video. She was so talented in so many ways. She was stunningly beautiful, her blow job was like none other, she just rode him like a seasoned professional, she definitely had the moaning down (although, he wondered if the neighbors were going to report them for a noise violation), and she was enthusiastic as hell. This girl was made for porn, and it was his job to get her there.

He was startled as she bit his nipple, the air filling his lungs quickly. How was she so adept at finding all his turn-ons? He was trying to focus, but everything seemed to blur together. Finally, he spoke. "I would walk a mile on broken glass to WATCH YOU do that, let alone help you!" With a crooked smile, he looked her right in the eye, "Don't worry, I will get the web site set up for us. It shouldn't take more than a day." Again, his mind started crunching the details, "First thing we need to do is get an HD web cam and hook it up." Suddenly, he remembered his reason for coming here. Smacking himself in the face, to verify that this was not a dream, he said, "Oh, yeah. Your PC is fixed!" He could only laugh in awe at what had transpired since he finished that task.
 
She smiled, listening to him thinking aloud, barely understanding the technical aspect of it. She couldn't believe what was happening to her. She had just asked him to help fix her computer, and suddenly her most secret dreams might be about to come true. She had a cute and hung geek who seemed as excited about the idea as she was, and it looked like it would be a matter of days instead of years before she started doing what she'd always dreamed of.

"Are you sure it's fixed?" she teased, trying to smother her smile under a suspicious expression. "I'm not fucking you again til it's back on good behavior."
 
Despite her best attempts, he saw right through her and shot back, "By my accounts, you haven't finished paying my hourly rate yet... so you still owe me one!" Todd laughed and tickled her ribs, causing her to topple onto her side with her head landing softly on a pillow. Her legs somehow managed to stay locked around his hips as they rolled on the bed, and he was now kneeling between her thighs.

"I managed to clean all the garbage off your PC a while ago. I was searching for the cause of the infection when I found all of your porn surfing history." He raised his eyebrows and gave her a knowing grin. "I don't even surf that much porn and I'm a guy!" He snickered at her and gave her another swat on the ass. "That's when I found your video collection... including the home movie." He continued to stare down in her eyes, trying to read her thoughts. "And while I would like nothing more than to fuck all of your holes until we both pass out from exhaustion. We really need to start getting this recorded. You are absolutely fucking amazing!"
 
She grinned up at him, locking her legs around his waist and squeezing him tight. She held him like that for a moment, and hten let go, keeping her legs spread around him but letting them relax as she run her fingers along thebacks of his arms and around his shoulders.

"You said you could get the site set up in a day?" she asked him. It surprised her that it could happen so quickly, but then, she had never really known how these things worked. "I could go get the hardware while you do that, if you told me what we needed. And if you let me up."

She leaned up as she said that and ran her tongue along his neck.
 
Todd felt chills run along the skin of his entire body. He grabbed her forcefully and kissed her deeply. As he slid backwards off the bed, his hands lifted her to a standing position next to him. He let his hands slide down her back, dragging his nails firmly all the way to sides of her hips. He moved his hands down and grasped her tender ass cheeks, the ripe flesh filling both palms. Breaking the kiss as his blood began flowing south again, he exclaimed, "Damn you! If you keep this up we are never gonna get this project started!" With that, he gave her a playful slap, feeling the smooth skin of her bottom ripple.

He looked down into her eyes, "OK. I will write up a list for things you will need to get. While you do that, I can register the domain, get a hosting site, and start setting up the code we need to make all this run." He looked around, trying to figure out where all of his clothes landed. As he surveyed the room, it looked like someone tossed a laundry basket upside down. "As soon as I can figure out where my clothes are, I will head back to my place and bring my laptop over here so we can collaborate on the design and set up. We can use that to build the site and your PC to run everything. Sound good?"
 
"Sounds great," she said, and untangled herself from him to dress.

Her trip to the store was mostly uneventful, though once she let slip what all the stuff was for, she found herself the center of a lot of attention, in case she needed help getting things set up. The strange thing, she realized as she went through the list, accompanied by a few more assistants than she thought she needed, was that she enjoyed flirting with them. They were geeky, the sort of guy she never would have bothered with normally, but now, they were potential viewers. The thought made her nipples harden under her tight little tee.

In the end, she came home with a half dozen contacts who were eagerly awaiting her debut. Todd wasn't back yet, so she sent each of them an email promising news soon and then wen to take a shower. After, she picked out an outfit for her first show. She wondered what Todd would think of it as she sat down. Apparently word was spreading, for in the half hour she had been in hte shower, she had received close to a hundred emails.

She started to think maybe she shouldn't have used her regular account.
 
Todd walked briskly back to his apartment off campus. His mind tried to sort out the events that had just unfolded. Lily had definitely changed since high school, and he seemed to be reaping all the rewards. Then, he flipped back to mentally listing all of the things he needed to get the site working. Somehow, visions of her sucking his cock and watching his cum shoot all over her face kept derailing his train of thought. Finally, he unlocked the door to his apartment and went inside. He took a quick, cool shower to clear his thoughts. When he had finished, he got dressed and began to work.

He set up the hosting service and pulled a bunch of code from other websites that he could recycle to set up Lily's site. Wanting her to have some input on this, he decided not to register a domain or create a screen name until he spoke to Lily. After all, this whole effort was a huge turn on for her and she deserved to have a good amount of creative influence on the outcome. After packing his laptop and a bunch of cables into his backpack, he made a quick scan of the room to see if there was anything else they might need. Spying a few strings of Mardi Gras beads, he tossed them into the bag and headed back to Lily's place.

The walk seemed to take longer than usual, even though he was practically jogging at this point. His mind was still torn between the thoughts of what he needed to do for the site, and what he wanted to do to Lily. When he arrived back at her place, he knocked and let himself in. He kissed her and squeezed her tight, before getting down to business. AS he started setting things up, he looked up at her and said, "OK. We are almost set. I wanted to get your ideas for the name of the web site and what you wanted to use as a screen name. I will set you up with a new email address for the site so you can keep your personal stuff separate."
 
"A name?" she said, and then giggled. Of course they would need a name. She thought for a minute about all the different porn sites she had seen, all the stars names, and sat on the edge of the desk next to her computer. "It should be something easy to remember that will get guys interested."

She thought about the guys at the shop and grinned. "Did I tell you I already have a following? One of the guys at the store was asking what I was going to be using all that stuff for, and I ... well .. told him. I never even thought about it before, but all the computer geeks in the world are all horny as hell, aren't they? Maybe I should be geek lover dot com."

She laughed and leaned over, lips open and the tip of her tongue sticking out, as if she was about to lick hermonitor, and then she shook her head. "OK. I'll be serious. Should we use my name?"
 
Todd began unpacking his laptop and a few other gadgets. Once he was hooked into her wireless network, he began uploading the code to the hosting service. "Sounds like a good plan," he said as he began registering the domain name and putting the finishing touches on the web site. As he listened to her talk about the guys at the computer store, he had to laugh. "Yeah, there are a lot of us, but you should be careful to protect your privacy. We don't want some cyber stalker out there to follow you home one day. So from now on, no personal information, OK?" He continued working on the site and setting up her new web cam.

In a few minutes, the camera was installed on her PC and she was able to link into the new site. "It's not completely done yet, but at least you can see yourself now." He pointed to the monitor as he mischievously zoomed in on her cleavage. He wiggled his eyebrows at her and shot her an evil grin. "Almost finished here. I am setting you up with a private email address on the site. How do you like Queen_of_Semen or Princess_Facial?" He laughed, letting her know that she could pick anything, although, in his mind, both were very fitting for her kinky little ass.
 
She giggled, lifting her chest up to the camera so her cleavage filled the screen. She reached out and lifted the camera til it was pointing at her face, and licked her lips.

"How about just .. the cumslut?" she teased. Then she thought a minute. "The Cumslut, Incorporated, maybe. We don't want people to think we're not serious about it."

She leaned over to look at what he was doing. "So am I live? Am I beaming out there right now?"
 
Todd smiled as she played it up for the camera, knowing how much this turned her on and how much he was going to get to fuck her for setting it up. "Not quite yet. I still haven't turned on the live feed. Although, if you keep flicking that tongue out like that, I will never get this done" He continued to make updates on his laptop and then refresh your PC so you could see all the changes. Soon, a banner entitled 'The Cumslut, Inc." was scrolling across the bottom of the page and a small little flashing sign in the upper left indicated that she was now on a live feed.

"OK, my sexy little Cumslut, you are now live. However, no one is watching just yet." He pointed to the right side of the screen, where the chat room listed 0 Active Viewers. Todd kept plugging away at the keyboard, creating a page for viewers to create their accounts, login, and purchase credits through Pay Pal. "I linked you into several other popular porn and cam sites so you should get some viewers soon. Maybe you want to email those guys from the store on this account, so they know you are live. But for now, we just need to wait." Finally, he put his laptop down and crawled up on the bed next to her. Using the remote control for the camera, he showed Lily how to pan left & right, up & down, and zoom.

Being this close to her sexy young body quickly reminded him of their earlier escapades. Damn, this waiting was driving him crazy, as he was looking forward to all the hot nasty things he was going to be able to do to her.
 
Back
Top