Sitting in a maid café...

BiscuitHammer

The Hentenno
Drinking a cappuccino and masticating on chashu curry. Standing nearby is a nerve-shattering Japanese girl, waxing and waning in a form-fitting maid outfit with enough provocation as to cause lycanthropy in a boy scout.

I already know I want to play zipper ninja with her, and I often ending up writing about these things, either for posterity, or the amusement of others.

#dearpenthouse

If I do bad things with a café maid, do I put any resulting story in Fetish, or maybe EC?

Idle musings at work here. Chuckles and light-hearted answers are the spirit of the post.

Last edited:
Drinking a cappuccino and masticating on chashu curry. Standing nearby is a nerve-shattering Japanese girl, waxing and waning in a form-fitting maid outfit with enough provocation to cause lycanthropy in a boy scout.

I already know I want to play zipper ninja with her, and I often ending up writing about these things, either for posterity, or the amusement of others.

#dearpenthouse

If I do bad things with a café maid, do I put any resulting story in Fetish, or maybe EC?

Idle musings at work here. Chuckles and light-hearted answers are the spirit of the post.

You'd score points if you spoke to her in Japanese.

"Me wanna have sexy boom boom with you."

It helps if you smile while bowing.

I actually speak Japanese.

Well enough to sound rather sleazy, if necessary. A couple of the other meidos already know I do, this sultry goddess is new, and therefore unaware.

I might spook the bejeezus out of her.

Ohhhhhh, there's a story here, whether I smash her or not. Ha! What a day to be alive...

Funny how sharing a situation ends up in getting more ideas for a story about that situation ;) It just shows how you shouldn`t be cooped up in your room trying to write.

And yes, a gaijin suddenly speaking Japanese does spook them ... talking about experience here. Although that might also be because I might not have said what I thought I said.

I'll add it to the list. A huge backlist of what I HAVE to get done and I keep writing new ones.

Now THAT I can identify with. I have sixty-three stories for Lit on the back-burner, titles I haven't even begun to work on yet. And I think I have nine titles on the go... @_@;;

Now THAT I can identify with. I have sixty-three stories for Lit on the back-burner, titles I haven't even begun to work on yet. And I think I have nine titles on the go... @_@;;

LOL. You sound as bad as me.:eek:

The competitions help coz they keep me totally focused.

I'll add it to the list. A huge backlist of what I HAVE to get done and I keep writing new ones.

I hate you both. You make it look so easy.

(But thank you again for the Pinterest link, Chloe)

Ohhhh it's never easy. The ideas fight amongst themselves to get out....

They do get jealous, don't they? When a story stalls out on me, the only thing I've found that will get it started again is to work on a different story. Of course that means coming up with another new idea... Which I suck at.

I must agree with Chloe

The squabbling inside my noggin, it's like watching squirrels on Ovaltine fighting over the last corn-nut in Creation. There are no winners, just survivors, bruised and exhausted beyond words.

Or is that just me?

They do get jealous, don't they? When a story stalls out on me, the only thing I've found that will get it started again is to work on a different story. Of course that means coming up with another new idea... Which I suck at.

"Oh Loqui, don't worry, we'll thiink of something, won't we, Quinn?"

Ideas? Just look for a good image. :D

2U8qu6IB_400x400.png

EB, if I let those girls have their way, they'd take over every idea I have and I'd write nothing but them until I eventually got bored of them. And I'd hate for that to ever happen.

Back