Can I insinuate?

ColetteJulie

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 17, 2015
Posts
209
Probably a stupid question. Probably covered somewhere in the guidelines. Please spare me looking for the answer because I will just go off on a tangent and begin reading stories and then nobody gets fed tonight.

Can I insinuate underage sex between a teenager - 16 - and her guidance counsellor?

The plot line is basically that mom goes in to speak to the counsellor because the kid needs to pass this grade. She screws the counsellor to ensure the passing grade. Kid finds out and then basically lays flat on the counsellor's desk with her legs open. He doesn't even have to ask for it and she teases him with the mother-daughter fantasy.

He succumbs and then she blackmails him.

There will be no sex scene with the daughter but i insinuate rather strongly.
 
Seriously doubt that would fly since it's central to the plot.

In my experience only "underage sex" that is allowed is a passing statement of maybe the main character having lost her virginity at x age so as to make the now 18 year old character appear more experienced.
 
The only thing you can do is mention in passing that an underage person has had sex...no description, no lead in then cutting to something else...just a comment...

"I lost my virginity at age 14."

"I had sex with Mr. Jordan for a better grade. So did my mom."

Those might be okay...of course I don't even try to cross the line.
 
Probably a stupid question. Probably covered somewhere in the guidelines. Please spare me looking for the answer because I will just go off on a tangent and begin reading stories and then nobody gets fed tonight.

Can I insinuate underage sex between a teenager - 16 - and her guidance counsellor?

There will be no sex scene with the daughter but i insinuate rather strongly.

The short answer is "NO".
 
Short: No.

Longer: "No underage sex" means it can be REPORTED ("He lost his nut at 15") but not DESCRIBED ("His 15-year-young piston slid smoothly in her mature cylinder"). It means no THINKING of underage sex -- teacher doesn't get to visualize the studly young scruffer's emerging manhood. It means no sex with anything that LOOKS like an underage human -- no prepubescent immortals or ancient alien Lolitas.

The one loophole: An underage mind can occupy an adult body, by magic or maybe having awakened from a coma. I'm disinterested in writing such. YMMV.

Best to make the student 18. All USA high school seniors are 18 on LIT.
 
There needs to be a sticky thread somewhere that logs all the attempts to get around the underage rule in separate columns of "advance to go" and "go directly to jail" so, once and for all, everybody has a stock of precedents they can use to guide their writing on this issue. It's entertaining to see all the imaginations at work on avoiding the rule.

I think the OP's scenario, however, is a pretty clear case of "go directly to jail."
 
Insinuation is probably the worst NO of all. It means you KNOW the rule and are deliberately trying to wriggle around it.

Laurel didn't come down in the last shower. Don't even bother trying it on.
 
Best to make the student 18. All USA high school seniors are 18 on LIT.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

You could go with this. The girl is an 18-year old Senior, and she needs the grade to graduate (not the brightest bulb, maybe), and that's the mother's motivation.

That doesn't bust any rules, but you could push some buttons if you explain the girl's past experiences in anything but the most general terms.

For some reason your synopsis reminded me of the movie "Pretty Maids All in a Row," which featured Rock Hudson as a High School Football Coach and Guidance Counselor who had sex with students. Female students no less, so he was displaying his capacity as an actor. He then covered it up by murdering the girls.
 
Thank you all so much. I get it. No. I'll make her 18 as suggested and thanks for the suggestion.
 
Back
Top