Girls looking for Girls

Hello to alyssa, g8tlady. Mmmsweet, kumu, pink, Veronica and Cuteepye *whew takes breath* :D Hope you all are having a good weekend. :kiss: :rose:

Everyone enjoying the weekend so far? Hello Tiana, Alys, Grt8, and WOW....all the other sexy ladies swinging by. I leave at all the wrong times! Enjoy this marvelous Sunday. :)

Yes you're both right. The days are getting shorter...nights cooler *sigh* I'm more of a spring/summer girl to be honest. I really dislike short winter days and long winter nights. Now if i had a snuggle partner...hmm i might be able to forget my dislike of winter. :D
:rose::kiss:

Tiana hon, for some reason I've been spurred to begin my snow dances early. Bring it on, winter! Bringing wood in for romantic, warming fires. Making shopping list for various hot toddies, soups, breads, exotic fruits, chocolate potpourri. Grabbing extra throw pillows for the bed. Breaking out massage oils and toys (just a kid at heart). :rolleyes: Winter gets such a bad wrap!

Carolina as welll

Hey CuteePye and VeronicaSexie.
I am also from the Carolinas (NC actually). Feel free to PM or just say Hi! It's always nice to see ladies from this area.

Hi Girls!!

I am new to the board...female in college...just wondering if any others girls are up for a chat this afternoon...I have pics to prove that I am indeed a girl...since my profile is brand new...pm if you are interested!

Stacey

NOOO winter

Freefall,. No I am not ready for winter yet.. Please just one more month of the sunshine an warmer temps. Then you can do all of the winter dances that you want to do. I hope that all of you lovely ladies had a great weekend. I had to work all weekend no time to play :( Maybe next week I will get the chance. :kiss:'s((((HUGS)))) and :rose:'s to everyone.

Hi Girls!!

I am new to the board...female in college...just wondering if any others girls are up for a chat this afternoon...I have pics to prove that I am indeed a girl...since my profile is brand new...pm if you are interested!

Stacey

welcome stacey.chat sometime?

Everyone enjoying the weekend so far? Hello Tiana, Alys, Grt8, and WOW....all the other sexy ladies swinging by. I leave at all the wrong times! Enjoy this marvelous Sunday. :)

Tiana hon, for some reason I've been spurred to begin my snow dances early. Bring it on, winter! Bringing wood in for romantic, warming fires. Making shopping list for various hot toddies, soups, breads, exotic fruits, chocolate potpourri. Grabbing extra throw pillows for the bed. Breaking out massage oils and toys (just a kid at heart). :rolleyes: Winter gets such a bad wrap!

Freefall...now that is a really good reason for winter! All very nice and very romantic...oh and i could definitely use a massage...not to mention the toys! :devil: Now if I could spend more time inside and less outside when we're getting tons of snow I'd be a happy girl. :)

*tugs at Lyssa's arm wondering where her smootches are. Sets those full pink lips into a pout*

Soooo...how's it been going girls? Looks like a migration of temptuous young blood here! :cool: I should have been lurking!! Dang

Don't worry 1Grt and Tiana, (abruptly ceasing my snow dance), I am more looking forward to the wonderful color changes of fall, and the homemade apple pies :D. I just tend to look ahead around this time of year to remind myself of the preparations I need to make before winter.

Ok, I was definitely presumptuous. Oh, the shame! After a quick look, most certainly kicking myself for not lurking this weekend. *smacks self in forehead*

Last edited:
hello tiana. mmmmmm...i accept your huggs(and especially your kisses). sorry i missed you...believe me i am.have a wonderful monday love. kissisng you wildly,alyssa:kiss:

aww it's ok lyssa, i'm sorry i missed you too! I'm glad you had a good monday though...mine wasn't too bad just kind of busy. Talk to you soon hopefully! :rose: :kiss:

Soooo...how's it been going girls? Looks like a migration of temptuous young blood here! :cool: I should have been lurking!! Dang

Don't worry 1Grt and Tiana, (abruptly ceasing my snow dance), I am more looking forward to the wonderful color changes of fall, and the homemade apple pies :D. I just tend to look ahead around this time of year to remind myself of the preparations I need to make before winter.

Ok, I was definitely presumptuous. Oh, the shame! After a quick look, most certainly kicking myself for not lurking this weekend. *smacks self in forehead*

Hey Freefall! :kiss: Yes we do seem to have an influx of new people here which is great. Hopefully everyone will find what they're looking for, or at the very least someone nice to talk to. :)

hmm i don't know you looked sort of sexy doing that snow dance...please continue! :D I do enjoy fall as well, which i may have mentioned previously...fall and spring are probably my two favorite seasons. :) I sooo wish you would have lurked this weekened...it would have been nice to lurk and cuddle with you! :D
:rose: :kiss:

*skids in with brownies and milk*

Who wants to snuggle?!!!

I do believe it is in order.....

Back