Oil, Water and Sweat

AbsintheFather

Passing some time
Joined
Dec 10, 2009
Posts
42,309
I think it's time to resurrect what had been a great thread before the purge. One of my favorite picture subjects.

Fine Print:
This thread is created to share tasteful images – meaning nudity, but not sexually explicit conduct which is defined by the government as actual or simulated: (A) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex (B) bestiality; (C) masturbation; (D) sadistic or masochistic abuse; or (E) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person.

All images posted here are, to the best of the poster's knowledge, not subject to copyright restrictions. However, if you are the owner of any of these photos and you do not want them displayed here, please PM the poster to have them removed. Anyone posting here agrees to cooperate. Along these lines, please do not post any images containing watermarks, web-site urls or names.

All photos are of people over the age of 18. If you are aware of any photos of girls under 18 appearing on this thread, please inform the poster immediately to have them removed. Anyone posting here agrees to cooperate.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_kv100cpXMN1qaooc8o1_500.jpg
 
I think it's time to resurrect what had been a great thread before the purge. One of my favorite picture subjects.

ABSINTHEFATHE: THANK YOU FOR STARTING THE THREAD UP AGAIN:D
THERE IS SOMETHING VERY SEXY IN VIEWING A WOMAN THAT IS WET ALL OVER HER BODY!!!
 
Back
Top