The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
<< Offers supportive shoulder >>

I find it fascinating that the discussion is about Europe, and yet there a many, many places in the USA that I would love to have visited (had I been able to afford it): Winslow, Az [big dent in the earth], Monument Valley, {??} [where all that strange scenery is], and the old Route 66, to name but a few.

She has all the support she needs. Trust me on that.

Route 66 goes right through town here. Don't dismiss Illinois for its scenic beauty. The area Mols comes from, the west side, is probably some of the most beautiful in the world. The rivers, lakes, waterfalls, streams, hills, forests and fields make for quite a picture. I can't wait for spring. I plan to spend some time on her pop's farm fishing. It's quite a place.

Well, if you're talking about her abundant upper shelf, the iron-lined garments she wears under her clothing will do the trick. :D

I think its called an 'underwire', Mark. :rolleyes:

And, not having seen her upper shelf, I was talking about emotional support.

I think its called an 'underwire', Mark. :rolleyes:

And, not having seen her upper shelf, I was talking about emotional support.

Emotionally, I'd have to say that Molly's one of the strongest I've known. She has to be, I suppose, but you're right. We can all use a little hug from time to time. I suppose that's why she nearly smothered me with hugs this morning and why her "underwire" kept jabbing me in the ribs. It was good to see her.

Emotionally, I'd have to say that Molly's one of the strongest I've known. She has to be, I suppose, but you're right. We can all use a little hug from time to time. I suppose that's why she nearly smothered me with hugs this morning and why her "underwire" kept jabbing me in the ribs. It was good to see her.

Well, sure, the strongest people need the most hugs. <nods> That's a little known secret. :D

Bet you liked it too. :rose:

Rolf, a nice IPA for me please. Hey everyone, finally getting edits done on Chapter 5. If the night stays clear, I'll head out and get some night pictures of the city.

Thank you, HP. :)

Perrier and lime for me, please.

What are you having?

Perrier & Lime on its way. However, May I draw your attention to the wonderful variety of natural spring waters from England. Perrier went down in our estimation after anti-freeze was discovered in the mixture.

I'm having a glass of Port wine. It is strange how one gets used to NOT having something alcoholic [in my case it's mostly down to screwed taste buds].

Rolf, a nice IPA for me please. Hey everyone, finally getting edits done on Chapter 5. If the night stays clear, I'll head out and get some night pictures of the city.

There's a very nice glass of good Burton IPA for you.

Perrier & Lime on its way. However, May I draw your attention to the wonderful variety of natural spring waters from England. Perrier went down in our estimation after anti-freeze was discovered in the mixture.

I'm having a glass of Port wine. It is strange how one gets used to NOT having something alcoholic [in my case it's mostly down to screwed taste buds].

Any fizzy water will do. Preferably one without anti-freeze in. I'm allergic. :rolleyes:

An IPA? In this weather? I only drink them in the heat of summer. Right now it's hot coffee, Zinfandel or Sam Adams' Winter lager. Though if I were willing to give up an afternoon's activity, a pint of Stone Arrogant Bastard Ale is wonderful stuff . . . just almighty strong.

An IPA? In this weather? I only drink them in the heat of summer. Right now it's hot coffee, Zinfandel or Sam Adams' Winter lager. Though if I were willing to give up an afternoon's activity, a pint of Stone Arrogant Bastard Ale is wonderful stuff . . . just almighty strong.

I might just be able to pick that up down at the Total Wine & More nearby. I also need to finish off my growler of Mack & Jacks.

Please be advised that this particular India Pal Ale is the real thing, according to Hodgson's recipe. It will survive a long sea voyage without trouble.
October beer is also available, but please give some warning about requiring it in good time.

Well, the show is done, which always brings about mixed feelings. I love performing, so it's sad to ring down the final, figurative curtain, but I can't tell you how excited I am about being able to get regular sleep and get back to my writing. My next show will probably not be until the fall.

Its a primal thing....tribal memory. Everyone has some dance inside. :)
Ooh, another dancer? Yay! I miss it. Haven't had a class in years, but the music always stirs me.

Feeling froggy :) Just got a very favorable review of my inaugural story from a trusted and accomplished author here. Can't wait to get it edited and up. Where's that elf? Libations all around!
Looking forward to reading it. :)

I find it fascinating that the discussion is about Europe, and yet there a many, many places in the USA that I would love to have visited (had I been able to afford it): Winslow, Az [big dent in the earth], Monument Valley, {??} [where all that strange scenery is], and the old Route 66, to name but a few.
I hit all those places a few years ago and enjoyed them greatly. Still, you're right, HP, that there is beauty all around us. There are places in the US that I still want to see, places around Europe that I have on a list to visit, and I want to explore more of my new home than just Central Ontario and SW BC.

Knowing that city you're in, that might be tricky. Post some of your pics if you get a chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back