Increasing length and girth ???

This has been the question for ages.. Just wanted to see if any of the guys out there have found anything that has helped them out . I'm not looking for the magic pill , but I'm have heard that pumps work and I'm about to pick one up. Any feedback is greatly appreciated .

the best sex i've ever had were with guys who were smaller than average. Confidence and technique and positioning goes a long way.
 
If you have Netflix, watch a documentary called Unhung Hero. It will talk about all these things.
 
I like this turn of the conversation

The men in my life who have truly left sexual memories are the ones who could make me orgasm from the anticipation of orgasm. Those men who could whisper in my ear, apply just the right pressure to the small of my back at dinner, and kiss me so expertly that my first orgasm whispered upon their lips before we were even undressed.

So.. I guess I'm in agreement with those above men who spend too much time trying to please a woman through fucking alone.

On the other hand.. I think the porn industry doesn't do women any favors about the clit either. It doesn't really need to be bullied into orgasm.

I think we could consider the penis just an extension of the rest of the experience. A big penis isn't a bad penis. You just don't want a big bully penis.

(BigBullyPenis will soon show up as a contributing screen name)

I am not even sure what that means but I loved the turn of phrase.
 
if there were a magic pill that actually worked to increase the size of your schlong...every ED pills would be free. 'big dick' pill would out sell everything. there is a promising pill that is helping PE...if that is ever approved in the states... no one will be leaving the house
 
Back
Top