Using toys at work?

LegsOpenedWide

Really Really Experienced
Has anyone used toys/worn their toys to work at all? I'm thinking specifically vibrating eggs and the like? Do you feel it's discreet enough and how turned on do you get?

While the idea does sound hot! I would think a job is kind of important to keep. It does take some guts to do it though. More power too you if you can pull it off. :)

I'll get back to you :D I'm planning on acquiring a buttplug and wearing to work, and then during my domestic chores, so that when it's time for my partner to tie me down and forcefully take my ass, I'm ready for it. I imagine it's going to be a little odd walking around feeling that thing inside of me, my co-workers will probably wonder why I'm flushed half the time. Maybe they'll just assume I've been drinking, not that I'm ashamed. I also, imagine that it's going to be very distracting and I'm going to be very wet when I get home. I would be too scared to try a vibrator, even a little egg or butterfly. I'd be paranoid about the sound, and embarrassed, even if there was no way anyone could hear it. It would also make me feel very slutty, which would probably make me come, and I don't think I could get away with it without someone noticing.

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^ ohhh hot, question did you use an enema before you put it in? that would be the worst time to have to take a shit. this sounds so naughty, I'm intrigued.
love this thread

I'll get back to you :D I'm planning on acquiring a buttplug and wearing to work, and then during my domestic chores, so that when it's time for my partner to tie me down and forcefully take my ass, I'm ready for it. I imagine it's going to be a little odd walking around feeling that thing inside of me, my co-workers will probably wonder why I'm flushed half the time. Maybe they'll just assume I've been drinking, not that I'm ashamed. I also, imagine that it's going to be very distracting and I'm going to be very wet when I get home. I would be too scared to try a vibrator, even a little egg or butterfly. I'd be paranoid about the sound, and embarrassed, even if there was no way anyone could hear it. It would also make me feel very slutty, which would probably make me come, and I don't think I could get away with it without someone noticing.

Please update the thread, would love to know how you felt, and the aftermath of course :)

Has anyone used toys/worn their toys to work at all? I'm thinking specifically vibrating eggs and the like? Do you feel it's discreet enough and how turned on do you get?

I wore a plug to work once, I wish I could say it was very erotic day for me, but I was just too busy to pay attention to it. But, I work in an office now so I plan to try it again. I'm also finding out I enjoy anal play a lot more than I did in the past, so I'm sure I'll be soaked and probably quite distracted.

Very curious about this. Cock ring & butt plug both sound fun... Tried the first at home, made everything sensitive.

I have worn a cock ring to work a few times. It is a great naughty feeling.

I wore a plug to work once, I wish I could say it was very erotic day for me, but I was just too busy to pay attention to it. But, I work in an office now so I plan to try it again. I'm also finding out I enjoy anal play a lot more than I did in the past, so I'm sure I'll be soaked and probably quite distracted.

You sound like a very fun co-worker! Too bad you were too busy to enjoy the one time you did try using a sex toy during a work day. Maybe the next time it won't be so busy for you and you'll be able to enjoy the toy you select to use!

You would tease the hell out of me if you secretly wrote me an e-mail (as a co-worker) and say "Guess what I'm wearing today?" and then told me. I'd be watching your every move at work and wondering if you're enjoying your day! ;)

You'll have to get some Ben-wa balls and wear them at work for the day. Maybe even try the ben-wa balls at the same time you're wearing a plug. Maybe that's a little too much for work in one day. ;)

You sound like a very fun co-worker! Too bad you were too busy to enjoy the one time you did try using a sex toy during a work day. Maybe the next time it won't be so busy for you and you'll be able to enjoy the toy you select to use!

You would tease the hell out of me if you secretly wrote me an e-mail (as a co-worker) and say "Guess what I'm wearing today?" and then told me. I'd be watching your every move at work and wondering if you're enjoying your day! ;)

You'll have to get some Ben-wa balls and wear them at work for the day. Maybe even try the ben-wa balls at the same time you're wearing a plug. Maybe that's a little too much for work in one day. ;)
Maybe I will. ;).

Plan to wear the plug tomorrow.

Butt plug

I have one I keep at work, it can be very stimulating! Sometimes it helps me works sometimes all I can do is wish it was hubby's cock! Lol. Have used a bullet but yeah I just don't want anyone to hear it! Plugs definitely the safest! Lol.

So you keep a plug at work? How often do you wear it? I'm sure it's led to a few...non work activities while you were there, no?

Not a toy at all, but I've done something that might qualify. I once suggested to a partner that it would please me greatly if she would think of the feeling of sucking me every time she saw the word ______ in the course of her daily work. It happens that she would see that word several times, if not a couple dozen times, each day. She usually finished those work days in great need of release. :D

So you keep a plug at work? How often do you wear it? I'm sure it's led to a few...non work activities while you were there, no?

Mm yes it has! For awhile I was wearing it a couple times a week. Then I didn't wear it for a few months, now 3 times this week! So it just depends.

I haven't...that many times

I had a dildo in my bag once. Forgot it was there. I took it in the bathroom and sucked good, before my 11AM meeting.

Yep. Do it all the time. I have some weighted balls (Lelo) that I enjoy wearing at work, as well as some nipple jewellery (the shields in my AV) that provide just a little pinch inside my bra to keep me thinking.

I work in a retail environment, so often think about what customers would say if they knew about my little secret. :devil:

I've worn a vibrating cock ring to work. Also played with a remote control vibrator with co-worker / fuck buddy!

Sexy

Yep. Do it all the time. I have some weighted balls (Lelo) that I enjoy wearing at work, as well as some nipple jewellery (the shields in my AV) that provide just a little pinch inside my bra to keep me thinking.

I work in a retail environment, so often think about what customers would say if they knew about my little secret. :devil:

I'd love to realize you were wearing those at your work. I'd constantly ask for your assistance.

Sounds like that would make the average work day a bit more exciting.

Ben Wa/Lelo balls seem like the way to go. Just think what the world would be like if every woman had a pair...

Back