New Member Introductions

Hello I am Carlos from the great state of Texas. I have been reading the stories in here for years and like many finally signed up, hoping to meet like minded people, whatever that means :D, and enjoy the time while I'm here!

Hi Im Sim

Hello,

Im Sim from NL. Im 25 years old and looking for some sex advice. Im in a relationship with a girl who is not very exp. She is very shy and talking about certain things is difficult for her. Maybe is a sexual forum like this (anonymous) the solution for us?

Sim & A

Intro: Hi

Hello,
I'm new here and really naive and am exploring my new found freedom having just turned 18. my mother put me into a girl's school. Now I found this place an it looks fun. I am open to try anything.
Any offers?

I'm not new on LITEROTICA but I am new to using these forums!

I'm originally from New York City but now I live a thousand miles away in South Carolina!

friendship

Hi Indian lonely woman needs friendship in Chennai, India, may contact me pacha1556atyahoodotcom to share and care

new to BDSM, have had many many thoughts

I've had many wicked thoughts over the years but have not gotten much encouragement from partners so have kept it to myself. With my new GF - I'm a femme lesbian, dating a butch lesbian who likes to top and bottom - it's not hard to see I'm submissive, but would also like to please my darling, so here to learn about all that. And I can't seem to make a profile pic. Maybe that's later.

Hi! I'm your not-so-average Canadian guy who has read a few stories on Lit but never joined or posted before. I've looked around the forums and see that there is quite a diverse crowd. I guess it will take some posts to see where I fit in.

I'm 37, heterosexual, married with children, have a good job, sense of humor but sometimes I don't pick up on sarcasm. Even though I can lay it on pretty thick. And I know that sarcasm doesn't translate well by keyboard. Unless a person uses the eye-rolley symbol.

In keeping with the "Otica" aspect of the title, I'm hetero, I like curves on a woman, lingerie, stockings, corsets, spanking my wife, fucking in all kinds of positions. The usual I guess. I've been called vanilla-ish in the past, but hey, I liked what I thought worked. And I have been told by three women that I could model underwear. Wasn't even my mom or any relation like that!
(However, one was my wife and I wasn't sure if she was being sarcastic):rolleyes:
Well, see you out there!

Hi! I'm your not-so-average Canadian guy who has read a few stories on Lit but never joined or posted before. I've looked around the forums and see that there is quite a diverse crowd. I guess it will take some posts to see where I fit in.

I'm 37, heterosexual, married with children, have a good job, sense of humor but sometimes I don't pick up on sarcasm. Even though I can lay it on pretty thick. And I know that sarcasm doesn't translate well by keyboard. Unless a person uses the eye-rolley symbol.

In keeping with the "Otica" aspect of the title, I'm hetero, I like curves on a woman, lingerie, stockings, corsets, spanking my wife, fucking in all kinds of positions. The usual I guess. I've been called vanilla-ish in the past, but hey, I liked what I thought worked. And I have been told by three women that I could model underwear. Wasn't even my mom or any relation like that!
(However, one was my wife and I wasn't sure if she was being sarcastic):rolleyes:
Well, see you out there!

Welcome to Lit, One Tall Drink. Your wife sounds like a VERY lucky woman!

Oh, and I'm sure the women of Lit would LOVE to judge that last part for themselves, right ladies?! ;)

Hello all - I'm a married 50 y.o. male from the Atlanta suburbs. I was a regular poster on Lit for years under a different screen name. I've been gone a couple of years and decided to venture back and start fresh.

I am certainly looking to meet folks - especially women - and all ages are certainly welcome. I respect limits both in contact and subject matter. I love the idea of role play and I've been told frequently that I'm good at "creative" chatting.

Thanks

Hello! We posted a bit in the past but we've not been back for a while.

We're going to try & have a few adventures again.

Posted in a few threads since joining yesterday. Wish I had found this site before! I'm a 46 year old man from New York City. Love photography, music, blogging, and baseball. Oh...and sex hehe, which is why I am here. Hope to meet a lot of you real soon in the threads and once I figure out the chat room I will be there. See you around

Hey everyone! I just noticed this thread now so I figured I'd better say something on it before it becomes pointless for me to even be on here. I'm 37 years old and from Philadelphia. I'm a happily married man and NO I'm not here to cheat on my wife. The stories, audio and pictures turn me on a great deal and hopefully some day, someone will be turned on by something I post. :)

Hello,
I'm a 41 year old, working, married mother of 3. My husband recently told me he felt unhappy with our sex life and I realized I hadn't thought about it for a long time. Like, years. It dawned that I had slowly cut out the sexual portion of myself to focus on other things and to not be disappointed in our lack of intimacy.

Now that I know he actually is attracted to me and willing to do fewer solitary hobbies to spend time with me, I feel like a teenager again. In that I don't even know/remember what I enjoy but I'm horny all the time. I decided to read a bunch of erotic stories to find out what turns me on these days and so far the practical how to posts where I could actually imagine little old me driving my particular man to crazy-goodness have been the most interesting.

I would like to converse with others going through similar self and relationship exploration, so these boards seem like a good idea. I'm naive and have no advice, but am an interested ear for a hell of a lot.

Hello,
I'm a 41 year old, working, married mother of 3. My husband recently told me he felt unhappy with our sex life and I realized I hadn't thought about it for a long time. Like, years. It dawned that I had slowly cut out the sexual portion of myself to focus on other things and to not be disappointed in our lack of intimacy.

Now that I know he actually is attracted to me and willing to do fewer solitary hobbies to spend time with me, I feel like a teenager again. In that I don't even know/remember what I enjoy but I'm horny all the time. I decided to read a bunch of erotic stories to find out what turns me on these days and so far the practical how to posts where I could actually imagine little old me driving my particular man to crazy-goodness have been the most interesting.

I would like to converse with others going through similar self and relationship exploration, so these boards seem like a good idea. I'm naive and have no advice, but am an interested ear for a hell of a lot.

Good for your husband. Good for you. I'm sure men are rejoicing here yet bemoaning the fact that you aren't their wives and coming around. It's not real common for men to share it with the spouse and the spouse to react in such a positive manner knowing that this is very important to the marriage. Tell your husband to keep letting you know that you do need to hear that you do turn him on. And make sure he does what you desire too to get sexually aroused. Welcome to the forums…Just my 2 cents!:rose:

Posted in a few threads since joining yesterday. Wish I had found this site before! I'm a 46 year old man from New York City. Love photography, music, blogging, and baseball. Oh...and sex hehe, which is why I am here. Hope to meet a lot of you real soon in the threads and once I figure out the chat room I will be there. See you around

These forums take a bit to catch on to. Welcome, but it is fun here and there is a topic on everything and if not, start one. I like the public side here but if you like private, there is that too. It's great you checked in and said hi.

Hello.
I'm a married lady in my 40's living in Western USA. I've been lurking in the forums off and on for years, mainly in "How To." There are always such thought-provoking topics and helpful advice.

Watching my youngest prepare to leave the nest has lead to quite a bit of introspection in all areas of my life lately. Sex has been a major part of that, so I'm here to learn and explore.

Hello.
I'm a married lady in my 40's living in Western USA. I've been lurking in the forums off and on for years, mainly in "How To." There are always such thought-provoking topics and helpful advice.

Watching my youngest prepare to leave the nest has lead to quite a bit of introspection in all areas of my life lately. Sex has been a major part of that, so I'm here to learn and explore.

Welcome. I hope you'll find some conversations to join soon.

Hi. I've been a lurker since late last year. After reading several of the threads and posts by quite a few of the regulars, I thought I'd join in. I'm quite shy, but I feel I may be able to open up here :)

Hi I'm 50 and am interested in BDSM. I have no idea how to enter this world but I want to. Both as a Dom and SUB. I think I'd like both but if I had to choose one I'd pick sub. That's why I joined looking to meet online but really hoping to find a mistress and/or a slave

Hi :) I'm Amelia, 23..almost 24, and I have newly registered this morning. I enjoy reading romance and certain erotica novels, hence why I am here. Look forward to future discussions and to making a few friends hopefully.

Other than reading I like the outdoors, walking, sports activities, movies, fantasy novels. I have a dream to travel the world, but it probably wouldn't happen!!

Last edited:
I am interested in this subworld and I'm always open to places absolutely free of prejudices where real free speech does exist.

My name is Javi and I'm 24. I am a daydreamer and my dreams are strong enough to sometimes drive my life. One day I hope I'll be able to be relevant to the history of the universe :3

I'm open to making friends here.

Sup

23 year old male from the UK.

Love writing, love reading, love sex. Love combining them all.

new

hello all. I;m new (sort of). Signed up a while ago and haven't been active. I'm like everyone else I guess. I like reading erotic stories and would like to experience with role play. Can't figure how to load a pic on here if anyone could help. If anyone would like to tlak, i'm usually on yahoo, mark_jacobs50

Back