Blurting it out....Playground style

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want cupcakes

36028865739103273_YrpSwvVc_222.jpg

just in time for valentine's day

there's a company in china that offers a service where you can rent a boyfriend. that's fine...if you have to rent a date, i can understand that.

your rent-a-date will be well behaved, take you any place you want to go and be at least 5'6. that's nice to know.

the price ranges from $1.50 - $150.00 this is where i furrow my brow. what in hell's bathroom are you going to get for $1.50? a text? a scratch and sniff sticker? some mentos? an email saying, "i like you. but i don't LIKE like you."?

oh, and the hugs, handshakes and forehead kisses are free.

Watching you two be ridiculous and reading your stupid schtick will never get old.

It's always interesting to know just how many low-lifes inhabit this forum. I post that my new chapter's release made me smile and instantly, I'm hit with 1bombs to drop me from 4.84 to 4.59. If you wanted to make me lose my smile, you did. Thanks, fuck you.:mad:

It's always interesting to know just how many low-lifes inhabit this forum. I post that my new chapter's release made me smile and instantly, I'm hit with 1bombs to drop me from 4.84 to 4.59. If you wanted to make me lose my smile, you did. Thanks, fuck you.:mad:

don't let the negative energy of someone, on or off this forum destroy your patience. you'll never be able to please everyone in the universe and you'll drive yourself mad attempting to try.

putting your work out for the public to enjoy is a brave and admirable move. it can be a big slap in the face when you've spent weeks-months working, writing, editing, re-editing, removing and adding to, only to have someone give you negative feedback. but it comes with the territory - it's up to you to decide if you're going to allow some faceless soul to have control over your emotions.

don't frown and become angry because someone dropped your stats, smile because they took the time out to read your hard work.

be golden.

don't let the negative energy of someone, on or off this forum destroy your patience. you'll never be able to please everyone in the universe and you'll drive yourself mad attempting to try.

putting your work out for the public to enjoy is a brave and admirable move. it can be a big slap in the face when you've spent weeks-months working, writing, editing, re-editing, removing and adding to, only to have someone give you negative feedback. but it comes with the territory - it's up to you to decide if you're going to allow some faceless soul to have control over your emotions.

don't frown and become angry because someone dropped your stats, smile because they took the time out to read your hard work.

be golden.

Too bad they never took the time to read it, Res. It's just a flagrant attack on me personally and nothing to do with my story. I know when I write a shit story and when I don't. I don't get favourited 3x and then get 1 bombed and not one comment to support them, in less than a day.

I know how well I write, I also know how spite, envy, jealousy and pettiness work.
I guess I can consider this my Valentine's gift. How thoughtfully given.

Too bad they never took the time to read it, Res. It's just a flagrant attack on me personally and nothing to do with my story. I know when I write a shit story and when I don't. I don't get favourited 3x and then get 1 bombed and not one comment to support them, in less than a day.

I know how well I write, I also know how spite, envy, jealousy and pettiness work.
I guess I can consider this my Valentine's gift. How thoughtfully given.

i'm sorry they didn't take the time out to read your work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back