One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hello there sweetheart! I'm so thrilled that you're still here. I never know who will be missing when I come back. So very very good to see you again. :heart:

Well goodness if that kind of a reply doesn't put a spring in my step. You're too kind but I love it! :eek:

Welcome back you sexy thing!! Hope you are feeling better...you look amazing!! Always loved those luscious lips...yummy

lol. You better get to your appointment. It sounds important.

I was a good girl....for once, and actually made it on time. :eek:

Well goodness if that kind of a reply doesn't put a spring in my step. You're too kind but I love it! :eek:

You deserve every bit of it, you are one of the kindest people I have ever met...truly. :kiss:

Welcome back you sexy thing!! Hope you are feeling better...you look amazing!! Always loved those luscious lips...yummy

/faints

Well hello there stranger. I have good days and bad days, but it's always a good day when I get to see (read) you again. :kiss:

:kiss: so nice to see you back. Hope you're well pretty lady.

Well well....if it isn't the original wild man himself!! It's great to see you. How the hell have you been darlin?

I'm greàt, doll. Missed your ass though...well, actually missed all of you.

I'm sooooo ready, but there are so many good games out right now it's making my head spin....and let us not forget the steam summer sale. ARRRRGGGHHH

Woooohhooooo:D Great to see you back sweetheart.......and lookin gorgeous*growls*;)

Sweet Emmy! How I have missed you woman.... :heart:

I'm getting healthier by the day, though recovery is taking it's sweet ass time. I'm incredibly happy and naughtier than EVER....you should come find out just how naughty! :devil:

I'm going to have to witness this if she does

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhha

big hugs darling

I knew you be back sooner or later

all us old pervs do return sooner or later

love the avatar pic and would love to see you in that outfit

:heart::rose::kiss:
TdK

I'm greàt, doll. Missed your ass though...well, actually missed all of you.

Oh don't you worry handsome, there will be lots of all of me for you. Though technically I suppose there's a significant bit less in some areas. I imagine people will adjust though. :rolleyes:

Have a great day sexy face!!

Woooohhooooo:D Great to see you back sweetheart.......and lookin gorgeous*growls*;)

My Wolfie!!! Ok, not so much mine I know...but you know what I mean. I have missed you darlin. I'm so thrilled that you are still here!! :kiss:

Welcome back sexy good to see you again.

Dear god if it isn't the man itself. Even without the Master in your name you still always leave me feeling like I need to drop to my knees in your presence!! It's fantastic to see you again, more than I can say.

I'm going to have to witness this if she does

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhha

big hugs darling

I knew you be back sooner or later

all us old pervs do return sooner or later

love the avatar pic and would love to see you in that outfit

:heart::rose::kiss:
TdK

TdK my love....you know damn well that Emmy and I would never party without you. I would seriously love to be able to get together with the two of you. I know you have had a wild life...mine has been interesting, but can't begin to compare. A visit to your side of the world would honestly be one of those things that just stands out as one of life's greatest (read wildest) experiences. And yes....you are so right, we always do seem to find out way back here again don't we? There's some primal call that always draws us home, in many ways I think it's more the old friends that the perving and the pics to be honest.

Good to see you you back. Kepp getting better.

Hey there Mr Bad!! It's great to see you too! Things are going really well and I'm definitely improving, just a bit slower than expected. At least I'm back in a position where I can come play with some of the free time I have now though...not that I have a ton of it. Then again...who does? How have you been my dear? Life treating you well?

Ok....I'm off to start the new thread as required by my post count now. This one hasn't been locked yet, but I'm going to add a link to the new thread and request that they lock this one just as soon as I have the new one up.

In short....please don't respond here. Give me a few minutes to get the new thread in place and we can chat there instead.

Love, kisses, and friendship...as always!
:kiss::heart::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back