What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he just called me and asked if I had calmed down to a more reasonable frame of mind! Wrong thing to ask, right out of the gate!

CyanMeow, you want me to take my flogger to him in a totallynonsexual manner?

:mad:

I'm not sure why I even bother. The Ebola virus gets more positive attention.

If I am bored and need a pick me up all I need to do is go to the personals section. There are some funny desperate souls on there. I am shocked that "Hey I will be in Seattle on on Friday, anyone want to fuck" doesn't get a person laid every time.

If I am bored and need a pick me up all I need to do is go to the personals section. There are some funny desperate souls on there. I am shocked that "Hey I will be in Seattle on on Friday, anyone want to fuck" doesn't get a person laid every time.

don't tease.
Nobody ever writes.. "I'm vacationing in Cleveland and..."

Bwahaha or the one that says "I don't mind if you're young or old, fat or thin or even male or female"
Really I mean realllllllly??? You think your inbox is going to implode with that hahaha

don't tease.
Nobody ever writes.. "I'm vacationing in Cleveland and..."
And what? If you are going to welcome me with open legs I am on the first flight
Bwahaha or the one that says "I don't mind if you're young or old, fat or thin or even male or female"
Really I mean realllllllly??? You think your inbox is going to implode with that hahaha

I think I am going to give it a shot. I will let you know if it works or not.

Well now you have to pretend you're a cute little girl looking for a Daddy........and watch that inbox flood hahaha!

Oh shit. I have no desire to see random cock pics. I figured if I did the same for women I would be flooded with random baby cannon pics. Isn't that how it works? Instead I have gotten one response an that person has a penis as well.

Oh shit. I have no desire to see random cock pics. I figured if I did the same for women I would be flooded with random baby cannon pics. Isn't that how it works? Instead I have gotten one response an that person has a penis as well.
Awwww well you could always change your av to a cockatar that's sure to get the pm's going :eek:

Awwww well you could always change your av to a cockatar that's sure to get the pm's going :eek:

I haven't weed wacked down there in quite sometime. I am afraid it looks like a venus fly trap down there at the moment so that is a no go.

I just put a post on there stating I will be in my room for the next 30 minutes if any women are going to be at my house please come on upstairs. Let's see if anyone nibbles on that prize

Just turned on Thomas and Friends to get an idea of what to expect over the next few years. Good Lord that was crap. Thomas and friends is terrible and I hope I can get him hooked on Sportscenter as soon as possible.

This annoying lady I know every time I say something she gets right in there and said something crazy I. I don't really say anything to her but today was the last strew. I am going to have to say something to her so she can shut up and stop it because What she does and say is not really funny

Just turned on Thomas and Friends to get an idea of what to expect over the next few years. Good Lord that was crap. Thomas and friends is terrible and I hope I can get him hooked on Sportscenter as soon as possible.

"Top Gear", both versions, the BBC original and the History Channel American version. Both hilarious, both gear-head educational.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back