The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea how to explain laughing at a Wendys ad to my mom while on the phone with her.
"Inside joke."
"With your tv?!"
"..... Yes."
 
If she's your character...your alien...I believe it's your call :) I must throw my lot in with the wolf. Go for it. If you are debating whether or not it would be fair....it means your character would do it. Don't hold her back :)
 
FINALLY home to relax... feels like its been a 12 hour day and its only 4 pm. Sheesh.
 
LT: Picking out a new set of bedding is surprisingly difficult. I feel so very suburban hausfrau at the moment. (I also always used to spell that word "housefrau". But Google just yelled at me for it! :()
 
Based on how my coworkers always run to me, I'm the iPhone guru. So if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

I've pretty much never touch an Apple product before so.... yeah.... I'll probably have questions. :rolleyes: I can do a lot on Android.... just not on a iPhone.

I do feel quite proud of myself, though. I got the Iheartradio app going and got a station :D
 
@ Logan - I'm not meant for cold weather....I'm meant for bikini tops am board shorts every day all day. I don't retain body heat at all....I've got insulated, waterproof boots that I used to ref paintball in, board shorts, paintball pants, tank top, tee shirt, long sleeve cold gear shirt, and my winter jacket designed for snowboarding on lol...and still freezing. I don't envy you at all. But if you fixes the weather, you'd be my new favorite person of the day ;)
 
I've pretty much never touch an Apple product before so.... yeah.... I'll probably have questions. :rolleyes: I can do a lot on Android.... just not on a iPhone.

I do feel quite proud of myself, though. I got the Iheartradio app going and got a station :D

Heh, if you can do that, you're golden.
 
There is a distinct possibility that Dr. Macnair will be making an appearance soon, I can feel her screaming on the edge of my consciousness.
 
Could seriously enjoy a well trained male sub right about now... or at least a decent gallery of them
 
1. w00t! McTristaPants!
2. Y'know, given that I was opposed to it, I think I should get some credit for being the first to post my character sheet. OH THE IRONY!! (of course, the entire thing is a lie, but hey...)

tumblr_lxg0nmTuIy1qjlunc.gif
 
LT: I should post something witty here so I'll be able to get to the links in my signature easier. I'm too lazy to look up the story thread I need to refer to.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top