The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I do.
But I'd like to thank you for once again dismissing what I said. I ain't mad, but it is a little old.

I was merely affirming what Bubble's said, which is something that is being echoed by a few other newbies around here.

Shakes his head

I do not have any way currently to continue this conversation without encouraging the conversation to break down and obviously continuing to bother you, so I will keep my words to myself.
 
Shakes his head

I do not have any way currently to continue this conversation without encouraging the conversation to break down and obviously continuing to bother you, so I will keep my words to myself.

You aren't bothering me.
So out with it big guy. Either I can handle it, or I'll walk away until I can and then we'll talk.

In any case, I'm not sure what you're going to go after.
 
Sleeping for two hours earlier does not count as a good nights sleep. Go back to sleep!
 
Plotting out a zombie princess of purgatory is rather fun.
As is an abused little imp for a demon prince to kick about. ImpPerfection! :D
 
.... Oh. You wanted to... Oh.

*drops pan*
I can make no such promises!

Don't give up on the frying pan so quick. Its looking among my better options at the moment. Much better than going to work on 2 errant hours of sleep 12 hours before I went to work.
 
Mmmm, chocolate. Makes me wish I hadn't given it up for Lent.

tumblr_lzbyag2CN41r7r2j3o1_500.jpg
 
Actually sitting through and performing back surgery.....kinda really hurts your back..

Tries to rub hers...and finds herself unsuccessful
 
I only did it twice.
Results scared me.
Never doing again.

*stares*
You figured me out yet? Or do I need to get on AIM'er?

Oh man. I remember AIM. I still hop on there every now and again to see if any of my old high school friends are on. Usually not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top