Wife sharing

wife sharing

Hi,

I would love to chat with you about your past and current experiences. I have been the 3rd in the past, both having sex with her while he watched and mmfs and loved then both.

Easiest for me to chat on email phx.mike13@gmail.com

I'm 46, 6'1" 250#, shaved head, blue eyes if it matters.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Mike
 
Love describing my wife and seeing what others would do to her. I enjoy sharing this over pm only. Pm me if interested
 
Hi

PA here also! Allentown area 42 married. Love the idea of a 3 some:)
You can find me in Lit chat if you wanna know more
 
wife shared

this is something that the wife and i did some year s ago , and was something that was very much enjoyed by all involved :rolleyes:;):heart:
 
Any body like chatting about wife sharing?

Hi - I do enjoy chatting about wife sharing, although in my case it wasn't really sharing, as I told my wife that it was okay with me for her to have sex with anyone she wanted to. After talking about it several times over the next 14 months or so, she was finally convinced that I meant it, and it wasn't just a ploy on my part to get her to give me the same agreement and she decided to try it. I'd be happy to chat more about it, so feel free to PM me.
 
My main interest is hearing about what others would do to my wife...I will describe what I'd do to others wives too but I really get into it discussing mine
 
Closest I've got so far to being a 'third' is with a couple who live just a bit too far from me. But me and the guy have had great exchanges [on fetlife as happens] which she has enjoyed reading. Came to him inviting me to tribute a picture of her. So I sent them three pics: my working a Fleshlight over the image of her, then just my gleaming cock over her, then the whole damn spatter everywhere thing. [omg did I cum and cum!]. Anyway I sent them and he got back to me:

"I was going to show her but she shut her eyes. She said she wants to look at them later while I'm fucking her doggie". And so it was! I enjoyed that. Journey one day? I hope so.
 
I love sharing

I’ve been doing it since my teens with various women. I love it and so do they. We all got off on it.
 
Just found this forum, would love to talk about and share pics of my wife. If interested, email me at vaguy41@gmail would love to chat more.
 
Iso

Sorry ISO, other side of the state. 100% straight here by the way.
 
35 MWM here, just started wife sharing a couple months ago and we both love it. Wife is 35, BBW, brunnette with green eyes, 36d, thick ads and is very kinky. We live in North Florida and travel to Tampa often. Would love to chat with other men, couples and wives.
 
happy to chat about this subject. i'm a married woman and am very curious about this arena.
 
Like the idea of wife sharing as well.. chatting to other hubbys...pm me wifes 32 asian...
 
I've done it

I've done it and I loved every minute of it.

Probably my hottest sexual experience.
 
Not for everyone

Sharing your wife with other men isn’t for everyone. I am 100% straight. I did it because I loved seeing her enjoy her sexuality to the max.
 
Back
Top