BYE! My lil thread ... has moved!

and from the looks of it.. everyone has missed you and your sexiness!!!

Behaving? Or not at all???

Now to be a good boy, eat my veggies, then i get some treats. Yay

Hi everybody!

After having been away from this forum for a few years (after discovering others were lifting and claiming my pics as their own - grrrrrr), I've come to figure that the pros outweighed the (very, very few) cons and it's probably about time to start a new thread!

I really enjoyed being here last time - everybody is always super nice - and while I'm not totally sure how often I'll post pics (both new ones and some from the past), when I do hopefully they'll tease your imagination and tempt your fantasies :) :kiss:

Hopefully everybody enjoys it! Will try to keep it as organized as possible (yay OCD! lol)

Look forward to saying hello and re-connecting! :rose:

** Because I have a slight feeling you didn't visit this thread for the articles **

DRESSES
Lil black dress

LEGGY
Comfy tee and heels

love your thread and pics, glad i found your thread!

I'm glad that you returned. I wasn't around for your previous thread. Exciting times ahead?......:) I like your start. :rose:

Wow, your legs are killing me in that little black dress! I'm a sucker for athletic legs!

Now to be a good boy, eat my veggies, then i get some treats. Yay

That's the spirit! lol

love your thread and pics, glad i found your thread!

I'm glad you found it too! :)

I'm glad that you returned. I wasn't around for your previous thread. Exciting times ahead?......:) I like your start. :rose:

I hope there are exciting times ahead - I'll do my best!

Your new AV is a firecracker for sure. ;)

Awwww thank you! I figured it would be perfect for the Winter Olympics! Maybe I'll use that one every two years lol

Just spectacular

Thank you so much! :)

Wow, your legs are killing me in that little black dress! I'm a sucker for athletic legs!

I appreciate that! Always seems like I'm running after someone or something, so that probably helps! lol

Looking good FC!! It's my day off and your new AV pic has my hands wandering lower this morning! You've put a nice spring to my morning so far 😉

Looking good FC!! It's my day off and your new AV pic has my hands wandering lower this morning! You've put a nice spring to my morning so far 😉

Sounds like a good start to a Friday!!

Perhaps adidas and i should take turns😊

:eek: :)

Love that show. ;)

So do I!!! Was randomly flipping through the channels the other night and the "Threat Level Midnight" episode was on lol (after Michael Scott left the show though, well, I kinda lost interest ...)

Sounds like a good start to a Friday!!

:eek: :)

So do I!!! Was randomly flipping through the channels the other night and the "Threat Level Midnight" episode was on lol (after Michael Scott left the show though, well, I kinda lost interest ...)

Too funny you mention that because I saw the same episode. Cool thing was was that I hadn't seen that one before. And totally agree...it sucked without him. My favorite parts of the show is when Jim would fuck with Dwight. ;)

Too funny you mention that because I saw the same episode. Cool thing was was that I hadn't seen that one before. And totally agree...it sucked without him. My favorite parts of the show is when Jim would fuck with Dwight. ;)

My fave prank might have been when he put Dwight's stuff in the vending machine lol
Yours?

Very nice you look great!

Thank you!! Tried a lot of Valentine's Day gifts on, so there might be a new pic coming later today or this weekend ;)

Have a great day!

My fave prank might have been when he put Dwight's stuff in the vending machine lol
Yours?

Thank you!! Tried a lot of Valentine's Day gifts on, so there might be a new pic coming later today or this weekend ;)

Have a great day!

Can't wait to see!

My fave prank might have been when he put Dwight's stuff in the vending machine lol yours?

Although the stapler in the Jello is simply classic. It's like a nice suit or sexy lingerie - never goes out of style ;)

Back