Are you interested?

lovesexfun

Literotica Guru
Which lingerie is best to gift my GF?
The next set of pics i will clicking in the one i select from people's suggestion here and then you can message me to see those pics.

You sure like to bait people! If you dont know what your gf likes, take her lingerie shopping. Why would you want others to pick out what she wears?

You sure like to bait people! If you dont know what your gf likes, take her lingerie shopping. Why would you want others to pick out what she wears?
you seem to be missing some understanding here....learn from Naughtyboy31...he got it right.

Which lingerie is best to gift my GF?
The next set of pics i will clicking in the one i select from people's suggestion here and then you can message me to see those pics.
The one thing you forgot is to tell about your GF! Its not what you pic but what SHE would like and for that we need to know about HER.

I would suggest two. one beautiful and not so revealing for when she feels beautiful and wants it to be tender and two slutty and open crotch when she just wants it. Let her make the choice. If you make it all about her she'll be more likely to make it all about you. IMHO

I would suggest two. one beautiful and not so revealing for when she feels beautiful and wants it to be tender and two slutty and open crotch when she just wants it. Let her make the choice. If you make it all about her she'll be more likely to make it all about you. IMHO
It would have been much better if I can get some links for reference.

Back