Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pee inside

I have met an amazingly sexy young blonde lady who is every bit as beautiful inside as out. She is so open and non-judgemental, and therefore, discovered she enjoyed pee play. I couldn't believe my luck. First off she stuck my hand between her legs whilst on the toilet, feeling the hot piss run through my fingers, then she wanted to pee on me; it was so hot, the warm piss on my chest legs and cock was amazing! Then it was her turn as it pissed all over her perky breasts, smooth stomach, over her pussey, legs and feet, I just wouldn't stop! I suggest that maybe I could pee whilst erect inside her, so she sat on my cock, and although it didn't feel like i was actually going, when she got up, hot pissed aquirted from her young 24 year old pussey, and she loved it! I then asked if she would pee on my face and mouth, which secretly she had wanted to do, I didn't swallow, but just hearing my mouth filling up, being used as a toilet, then having warm pee splashed down my face and in my hair was such a turn on! The last thing was a little suprise, I didn't, think she wanted it in her mouth, but while I was standing, peeing in the bath, she came from behind and for a few seconds filled up her mouth with my stream of pee. This girl is special :D

showers..

I like it when I go in showers after footie and pee on the person next to me,when they are turned with there arse facing me,they don't notice as water running.and gets washed off.x

I love watching hot pee stream out of a guy's cock. I love having him piss on my tits and also on my pussy while we're in the shower. I love taking his flacid cock into my mouth just after he's finished peeing and sucking him till he's rock hard, tasting thise last golden drops of urine, then his slick pre-cum, then continuing with a long, slow, edgy, whole body blow job till he cums in my mouth. I always swallow, tho, I will save some and share by kissing if my partner is so inclined.

In my piss play, I've never swallowed any real volume of urine. Just a few drops, but I do love that bitter acrid taste. When a lover pisses on my tits it sometimes sprays on my face, and I do love to lick it off as best I can. I have played with men while he's taking a leak, putting my fingers in his stream, and licking them off, and then sucking his pissy wet cock.

I've never had anyone piss inside me, tho I'm wanting to try that. I have peed during morning orgasms, and I love to have my pissy, cummy cunt licked clean. I love the feeling of being fucked, and of having an orgasm when my bladder is full. It adds an intensity that I love.

So fucking hot...I'd love to lick your pissy, cummy cunt clean! PM me if you'd like to chat about it!

I love watching hot pee stream out of a guy's cock. I love having him piss on my tits and also on my pussy while we're in the shower. I love taking his flacid cock into my mouth just after he's finished peeing and sucking him till he's rock hard, tasting thise last golden drops of urine, then his slick pre-cum, then continuing with a long, slow, edgy, whole body blow job till he cums in my mouth. I always swallow, tho, I will save some and share by kissing if my partner is so inclined.

In my piss play, I've never swallowed any real volume of urine. Just a few drops, but I do love that bitter acrid taste. When a lover pisses on my tits it sometimes sprays on my face, and I do love to lick it off as best I can. I have played with men while he's taking a leak, putting my fingers in his stream, and licking them off, and then sucking his pissy wet cock.

I've never had anyone piss inside me, tho I'm wanting to try that. I have peed during morning orgasms, and I love to have my pissy, cummy cunt licked clean. I love the feeling of being fucked, and of having an orgasm when my bladder is full. It adds an intensity that I love.

I enjoy your thoughts on pee play. A former lover and I would do very much the same. She would give me a blow job, while my bladder was ready to burst, and suck me to completion. The intensity resulting from a needing to pee was so intense. After I cum in her mouth we would kiss and share the load. As my cock began to relax she would take me back in her mouth and allow me to pee. When her mouth was filled with my pee we would again kiss and share the tangy juice.

Just as often we would reverse rolls and after I would cum in her pussy I would eat her clean then kiss her sharing the tastes of us both. Then I would engulf her pussy with my mouth and she would pee filling my mouth to overflowing. A long intense kiss always followed.

On purpose? Accidentally? Tell us more.

I dd it on purpose. It's something I do once in a while when no one is around. I really don't know why I enjoy it. I think it's the forbidden nature of it, but I do like the way it feels running down my legs and soaking into my shorts or jeans or whatever I am wearing.

I dd it on purpose. It's something I do once in a while when no one is around. I really don't know why I enjoy it. I think it's the forbidden nature of it, but I do like the way it feels running down my legs and soaking into my shorts or jeans or whatever I am wearing.
Pm me. Im not sure i want everyone to read it.

Wow! That just made my cock get hard.

Wow!!!! Too hot!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back