Free association thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:heart: Tio.

:eek: I used to think they were the height of sophistication! but then I grew up in the town where they're made, educated in the shadow of a giant baby chamois :D:D:D - that probably explains a lot.

Yes, a lot of people think baby chamois are cute; they don't realize how dangerous they can be. They shouldn't be allowed as pets.

:heart:

Yes, a lot of people think baby chamois are cute; they don't realize how dangerous they can be. They shouldn't be allowed as pets.

:heart:

Luckily the giant baby chamois was a huge plastic model on top of the factory. But I should associate ...

dangerous animals....

Kittens!

Gah, you should see the scratches on my ankles where the little beasts have sprung on my pyjama legs in the mornings, mistaking my feet for fellow kittens. :rolleyes: Unfortunately all that fur in my current avatar hides the hideous wounds to my delicate ankles.

Luckily the giant baby chamois was a huge plastic model on top of the factory. But I should associate ...

dangerous animals....

Kittens!

Gah, you should see the scratches on my ankles where the little beasts have sprung on my pyjama legs in the mornings, mistaking my feet for fellow kittens. :rolleyes: Unfortunately all that fur in my current avatar hides the hideous wounds to my delicate ankles.

Be understanding; Saturday was Black Cat Appreciation Day.

Be understanding; Saturday was Black Cat Appreciation Day.

LOL, you made that up! I sure got the chance to join in that - with my black cat and two black kittens. They are all black, not a bit of other colour on them. The black kittens are so fluffy that it's not possible to take photos of them - they just come out as a ball of fluff with eyes looking out at you.

Agh! Agh! One is swinging on my leg now! Get off, you, I'll appreciate you a bit later.

Oh, not you Tio! You can come round for appreciation any time ;):rose:.

LOL, you made that up! I sure got the chance to join in that - with my black cat and two black kittens. They are all black, not a bit of other colour on them. The black kittens are so fluffy that it's not possible to take photos of them - they just come out as a ball of fluff with eyes looking out at you.

Agh! Agh! One is swinging on my leg now! Get off, you, I'll appreciate you a bit later.

Oh, not you Tio! You can come round for appreciation any time ;):rose:.

A local breeder once 'borrowed' my Blue Persian cat, Cassandra. The result was three jet black Persians and one boy that was black with a white fore paw. The breeder took the three black boys. And Cassandra was returned to me - along with Sploge. I don't know how the 'pure' boys turned out, but Sploge was great fun.

A local breeder once 'borrowed' my Blue Persian cat, Cassandra. The result was three jet black Persians and one boy that was black with a white fore paw. The breeder took the three black boys. And Cassandra was returned to me - along with Sploge. I don't know how the 'pure' boys turned out, but Sploge was great fun.

We are going to keep a tabby who has been christened Eowyn. She is a great warrioress already (my poor ankles!) - and great fun. :)

Or one of these?
:D (HP wouldn't be caught dead drinking one of these!)

Babycham ? Ah, erm . . .

I did once indulge. But it's nicer mixed with a Brandy.

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPnwdgqDo0A0wG1EXTwwsNNCqkrA6lkt3j1XXHX0eduIhDSa45

I do hope the local Breeder paid for the privilege ?

We are going to keep a tabby who has been christened Eowyn. She is a great warrioress already (my poor ankles!) - and great fun. :)

And a visit to the Vet is booked in, I trust ?

Cats...most people can't have only one. Watch out, Naoko...that's how I wound up with several cats. Rescued one from the local kill shelter and wound up saving another that was about to be euthanized. Sounds like you are knee-deep in kitty-cats.

You are a good egg to save so many furry lives. <hugs>:rose:

Black Cat
Washington, DC Night Club

350px-Blackcat.jpg

Sounds like you are knee-deep in kitty-cats.

You are a good egg to save so many furry lives. <hugs>:rose:

Gah, you can't imagine! So here's a couple of pix - they even count as associative since two of our kittens are black.

(Thank you! :). Sometimes I feel very tired and cross, but I felt I had to do my best by the little blighters.)

attachment.php

attachment.php

And here's a painting of a black cat:

28182-Picasso,%20Pablo.jpg

Attachments

• Black kitten.jpg
    Black kitten.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Lots of kittens.jpg
    Lots of kittens.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 13
And a drawing of 'the cat sat on the mat'.

Awww that one is lovely! :)

I think I should get a special black cat appreciation award! for having three in the house on the celebratory day, LOL.

Another painting with a black pussy in it. :devil:

olympia.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back