GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew! You all have been busy while I was gone. I have finally caught up on the postings.

As we were leaving town with my little one we drove by an adult book and lingerie store. My imp says..."Dad! Why don't we go there and buy some Ling grrr reee! As I laughed uncontrollably..."Dad!, shouldn't you drive more carefully?!" Even his normally somber mother was laughing hard. The dads I do not know what to do about, Sigh! I am a mom more than a dad...always have been. I give him gentle things and thoughts. Try to teach him to be gentle in a harsh world. He is a rambuctious boy with a diposition towards roughness. Sometimes I see that he is as I would hope, like when a sick friend was visiting he made a peanutbutter jelly sandwich for her to comfort her......I was talking to her mother and I heard him banging and clanging in the kitchen.....he came out bearing a sloppy mess....but it was the gesture that touched me. He is a cutie. :heart:

Tymeless said:
yeah they are great :kiss: :rose: :heart:

and now for you girl go reply to my other thread you wake up tomorrow.
Hmm....which one? It will probably be tomorrow night for I have to run...gawd this week has been crazy.

Gi_Venus said:
Whew! You all have been busy while I was gone. I have finally caught up on the postings.

As we were leaving town with my little one we drove by an adult book and lingerie store. My imp says..."Dad! Why don't we go there and buy some Ling grrr reee! As I laughed uncontrollably..."Dad!, shouldn't you drive more carefully?!" Even his normally somber mother was laughing hard. The dads I do not know what to do about, Sigh! I am a mom more than a dad...always have been. I give him gentle things and thoughts. Try to teach him to be gentle in a harsh world. He is a rambuctious boy with a diposition towards roughness. Sometimes I see that he is as I would hope, like when a sick friend was visiting he made a peanutbutter jelly sandwich for her to comfort her......I was talking to her mother and I heard him banging and clanging in the kitchen.....he came out bearing a sloppy mess....but it was the gesture that touched me. He is a cutie. :heart:

thats so sweet Gi!

Gi_Venus said:

Awwww, that is adorable.
What a great little guy you have. :)

AussieAngel said:
umm.. 12 or so hours at least.. plane flight..
still want to join that mile high club..
:cool:
12 hours.... that's not too bad... gives you time to sleep since you'd probably be up a lot when you visit!! :p

Never did get the opportunity to join the mile high club. Maybe I should meet you half way and join you for the rest of the flight! :devil: hehehe ;)

Ah to dream! :rolleyes: :rose:

So I received a job offer yesterday but turned it down... my gut feeling said no so I went with it for once. Usually I ignore it but this time it was a really strong feeling. Now I'll just have to try really hard not to think about it and think that I made a mistake.

Now the one thing that's really been stressing me out lately is if I should go back to school or not... You see, I'm in computers right now and I'm not happy. If I were to go back to school, I'd take Vet technician... Only downfall, the course is not in my town and I'd have to move 3 hours away....

What would you guys do??

Mood: stressed and concerned
Undies: boy blue!
Music: energy 98 - Egyptian lover!

Minouners said:
So I received a job offer yesterday but turned it down... my gut feeling said no so I went with it for once. Usually I ignore it but this time it was a really strong feeling. Now I'll just have to try really hard not to think about it and think that I made a mistake.

Now the one thing that's really been stressing me out lately is if I should go back to school or not... You see, I'm in computers right now and I'm not happy. If I were to go back to school, I'd take Vet technician... Only downfall, the course is not in my town and I'd have to move 3 hours away....

What would you guys do??

Mood: stressed and concerned
Undies: boy blue!
Music: energy 98 - Egyptian lover!

personally i would go back to school. thats what i just did but i didn't have to move yet, but i will in a year or 2. Don't think about it gut feelings are usually right.

hey i wanna see the undies *giggles*

mood: good just deposited one of my school checks!
undies: white cotton bikini but i'll be taking a shower soon and they will change
energy/watching: 96 and watching sports center but about to take a bath or shower then i'll be watching scrubs.

Good Morning all.

Welcome back GI-sounds like you are coping well with all the upheaval in your life.

Tymeless, I am off to your thread next. In the meantime have a good day.

Min-gut is usually right. Do you think your desire to go to school 3 hours away could be a sub concious move to get away from your current situation? Let you do some exploring?

Hey Terra! Anti-Valentine's eh!?

Good day to Mark, Annie, Cal, Aussie, Misty and whoever else shows up today.

I have a shitload of work to do today and have to pack for 3 days in the mountain and cross country skiing yay! :nana:

Later all, hugs!

Gi_Venus said:

LOL!! Gotta love the innocence of kids. That sounds like something my soon to be eight-year-old nephew would say, and would say to deliberately get a rise out of someone.

Can't wait til you get back in here tonight!! :nana:

playwithlezli said:
Good Morning all.

Welcome back GI-sounds like you are coping well with all the upheaval in your life.

Tymeless, I am off to your thread next. In the meantime have a good day.

Min-gut is usually right. Do you think your desire to go to school 3 hours away could be a sub concious move to get away from your current situation? Let you do some exploring?

Hey Terra! Anti-Valentine's eh!?

Good day to Mark, Annie, Cal, Aussie, Misty and whoever else shows up today.

I have a shitload of work to do today and have to pack for 3 days in the mountain and cross country skiing yay! :nana:

Later all, hugs!
thanks lezli i'm excited to see your response!

I would like to state to all that honey wheat english muffins rock my world.

Oh, and I am so happy and grateful I'm all cozy in my house while the foot of snow we got two days ago swirls around in the wind. :D

Mood: :devil:
Music: nothing yet
Undies: sky blue boy shorts

Tymeless said:
personally i would go back to school. thats what i just did but i didn't have to move yet, but i will in a year or 2. Don't think about it gut feelings are usually right.

hey i wanna see the undies *giggles*

mood: good just deposited one of my school checks!
undies: white cotton bikini but i'll be taking a shower soon and they will change
energy/watching: 96 and watching sports center but about to take a bath or shower then i'll be watching scrubs.
Yeah I'm getting different answers from everyone, some say stick to computers some say go back to school. I guess in a way it would be nice to re-live my "younger" years but it feels like I'm being immature about it... is that weird?

You wanna see my undies??? I might just take a pic for you! ;)

playwithlezli said:
Lezli I think you know me more then I do myself and that's scary! lol
Well it's like this... for starters... it's the closest college I can go to since the course is not available where I am... and second... do some exploring... but it is a small town... so there might not be any exploring to do... know what i mean? :eek:

Minouners said:
Yeah I'm getting different answers from everyone, some say stick to computers some say go back to school. I guess in a way it would be nice to re-live my "younger" years but it feels like I'm being immature about it... is that weird?

You wanna see my undies??? I might just take a pic for you! ;)

oh don't tease me but maybe i'll return the favor ;)

undies: now black brief with pink lace see through!

no your not being immature. I want to quit my job and focus on my schooling but thats not gonna work right now with all my financial needs. I'm considering something medical but i'm still undecided but i have took the first step and went back to college after dropping out 4 years ago.

Minouners said:
Lezli I think you know me more then I do myself and that's scary! lol
Well it's like this... for starters... it's the closest college I can go to since the course is not available where I am... and second... do some exploring... but it is a small town... so there might not be any exploring to do... know what i mean? :eek:

I'd come up and help you explore ;)

Terra_Cide said:
I would like to state to all that honey wheat english muffins rock my world.

Oh, and I am so happy and grateful I'm all cozy in my house while the foot of snow we got two days ago swirls around in the wind. :D

Mood: :devil:
Music: nothing yet
Undies: sky blue boy shorts

i bet they are cute ones too ;)

Tymeless said:
oh don't tease me but maybe i'll return the favor ;)

undies: now black brief with pink lace see through!

no your not being immature. I want to quit my job and focus on my schooling but thats not gonna work right now with all my financial needs. I'm considering something medical but i'm still undecided but i have took the first step and went back to college after dropping out 4 years ago.
hehehe Stay tuned... once I get home I'll try to find my cable for my camera! :devil:

Yeah, those darn financial needs just never seem to leave.. it's very frustrating... Can I go back to being a 3 year old? lol

And congrats on going back... it takes quite a lot of strength and guts to go through it! :)

Minouners said:
hehehe Stay tuned... once I get home I'll try to find my cable for my camera! :devil:

Yeah, those darn financial needs just never seem to leave.. it's very frustrating... Can I go back to being a 3 year old? lol

And congrats on going back... it takes quite a lot of strength and guts to go through it! :)

thanks well i mean i could live off the goverment and loans but thats not gonna help cover my transition cost. and thats still very important me.

Minouners said:
I'm gamed!!! It's going to be a good year after all! :D

where are you at exactly again lol? judging by your avatar i'm definately up for it on looks alone, and with your personality that i've met so far i'm all over it. but i guess we will have to see how things go ;)

Terra_Cide said:
Damn skippy. Only the best for my butt. :D
well i'm sure i'm speaking for most here that we would be glad to inspect them for you ;)

sorry in a silly mood today.

Tymeless said:
thanks well i mean i could live off the goverment and loans but thats not gonna help cover my transition cost. and thats still very important me.
Yeah I understand what you mean... I'll be saving up as much as I can before I go... so far I've got quite a bit, so hopefully it'll be enough to get me by the first year! Part-time job here I come! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back