Kik messenger

well, after a small bit of success, id love to hear from some more ladies! ive been at home for a few weeks after surgery, so im feeling kinda bored. hit me up for a chat. can be about anything...except polotics.....it confuses me....

sandygroper is my kik name

33m aussie

Wide awake and really bored. Ladies, PM me if you'd like to talk about anything.

25 Male

love how this thread has suddenly coma to life a bit after a few ladies posted on here saying that it works well ;)

So I just got kik and havent had a chance to use it yet. Anyone down for a test spin?

31/m looking for a chat with a woman. Something to keep us both from being bored. Humor is a major plus.

Busted my phone and just got a new one. Re-downloaded kik. If anyone's interested: juiceincognito

30, Asian male, married, up for conversation and getting to know you

Older man here that started using kik a few weeks ago and likes it a lot so far.check my profile for details on my kinkyness.
Question for anybody more experienced with using it, if I disable notifcations.does it stop the mesage changing from light D to dark D or R?

...and if at interested in Mid 30s versatile guy from Australia...my Kik is geeucee

Back