Sequel Advice?

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
I'm trying to write a sequel to my Christmas incest tale Stepdaughter's Christmas Gift for valentine's day. in the sequel, stepdaughter is on winter break from college & joins mom & stepdad for a ski vacation.

What I'm unsure of is whether Mom knows that her hubby fucked her daughter Christmas eve?

Take your uncertainty and make it part of the story. Dad is in a tizzy, wondering if Mom knows or not. She drops some hints that make him think she knows, then others that make him think not. He gets more paranoid by the minute (and more horny). In the end.... well, that's up to the author of course, but I'd have had her know it all along and she was just teasing him until the time was right for a threesome.

"Hush, darling. I knew all about it. Now shut up and fuck us both!"

Take your uncertainty and make it part of the story. Dad is in a tizzy, wondering if Mom knows or not. She drops some hints that make him think she knows, then others that make him think not. He gets more paranoid by the minute (and more horny). In the end.... well, that's up to the author of course, but I'd have had her know it all along and she was just teasing him until the time was right for a threesome.

"Hush, darling. I knew all about it. Now shut up and fuck us both!"

I like the idea of the Dad being really paranoid, it's Valentine's Day and they are getting ready for bed. The Mom comes out of the washroom dressed in lingerie and sexier than he's ever seen her before. She then reaches into the washroom and leads out the daughter in the same outfit.

Interestinggggg..... thanks.

If I ever finish it, you can see how I played it...

I like the idea of the Dad being really paranoid, it's Valentine's Day and they are getting ready for bed. The Mom comes out of the washroom dressed in lingerie and sexier than he's ever seen her before. She then reaches into the washroom and leads out the daughter in the same outfit.

Like the way you think

Back