subtle flashing

Our house is semi private, so in be summer we make a habit of skinny dipping in our pool and fooling around. Neighbors have to be trying to see something if they do see is so why not give them a little show. ;)
 
This isn't actually flashing, but yesterday at work I was suiting on the couch at work reading a few stories. I always go commando because nothing gets into a bind. Anyway, I was reading a few.good stories and started getting hard. As I grew it slid down my left leg. I happen to glance up and noticed one of my coworkers staring at my crotch. She didn't see me looking at her and the thought of being seen made it throb against my thin uniform pants. Her eyes got bigger and she looked up and saw mere looking at her. She turned red and went back to watching the TV.
 
This isn't actually flashing, but yesterday at work I was suiting on the couch at work reading a few stories. I always go commando because nothing gets into a bind. Anyway, I was reading a few.good stories and started getting hard. As I grew it slid down my left leg. I happen to glance up and noticed one of my coworkers staring at my crotch. She didn't see me looking at her and the thought of being seen made it throb against my thin uniform pants. Her eyes got bigger and she looked up and saw mere looking at her. She turned red and went back to watching the TV.

nice - bet she wanted to see more
 
I bent over the right field wall in Fenway many years ago to get a ball handed to me with no panties on. 20 rows of people got an eyeful if they wanted it.

damn i was just at fenway..wish i saw that ;)
 
It's definitely a lot easier for women to subtly flash someone. A short skirt and no panties.... Bending over to get something from the floor or a low shelf... Sitting with your legs slightly open in a public place... I'm sure plenty of us do that ;)
 
Accidental flashing

We were in Florida at the beach. My wife was sleeping on her stomach with her bikini top untied. She forgot that it was untied evidently and lifted up exposing her ample breasts for anyone around to see.
 
new year party

A few years back we hosted a New Years Eve party at our house. I had wanted to be a little fancy and asked that all the guests dress up.

I bought a new black tight fitting top with multi colored sparkles for the occasion. It was a halter with a low cut back so wearing a bra wasn't an option. When I modeled it for my husband he said he liked it as it was form fitting and showed off my tight flat abs (he didn't mention it, but I'm sure he liked the way it clung to my boobs too, 36C)

We had a great turnout and the house was full of friends and neighbors. As usual the guys were mostly in the den/man cave and the women were mostly in the living room. I was going back and forth between the two rooms and the kitchen getting drinks and snacks for everyone. A few men came to help me in the kitchen which I thought was odd but welcomed the help. As the night progressed more and more men came to help and even started hanging out in the kitchen!

Even my husband came to see if he could help! In our kitchen we have a large island counter that I was using to prepare trays on, so I was there a majority of my time in the kitchen. The island has a very big, very bright chandelier over it shining down on the work area.

I didn't know it at the time but my new sparkly top became see thru in the bright light. So, I was there most of the evening being the good hostess not knowing that I might as well have been topless!

My husband as I said was there too but never told me until the next day! I quickly put the top back on and brought a mirror into the kitchen with me. Sure enough you could see my nipples and dark aureolas plain as day!!! I yelled at him asking why he never told me. He said that it would have been awkward at best if I was to go change right away, and he knew how much I liked the top, and besides he liked looking at my tits even if everyone else could at the same time.

After I got over the initial embarrassment I was a little excited but I never would have done it on purpose. At least not at home with everyone I know there!
 
My wife likes to go shoe shopping wearing no panties so the assistant gets a eyeful when trying on shoes
 
Back
Top