The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fireball Swinging at Stonehaven for New Year and Avoncroft outdoor museum of rescued old buildings. But at the moment I'm finishing off a few projects round the house.

You?

Unfortunately, not.

I was in Toronto for a week but only saw the hotel and conference room. :(

I started drawing classes last week. Its going well. :)

Pencil drawing...so far, just exercises. Soon, still life and from photographs.

Still life sends me back to school days and the deer skull our art teacher had as a still life drawing prop. It was partly broken so you could see the honeycomb inside the bone and there was an awful lot of detail to pick up on.

Still life sends me back to school days and the deer skull our art teacher had as a still life drawing prop. It was partly broken so you could see the honeycomb inside the bone and there was an awful lot of detail to pick up on.

We haven't tackled anything that challenging. Fingers crossed, as I'm very much a beginner.

The coffee is making, Hp. It's an old slow pot. ;)

EB, things are fair to middling. I could complain but it wouldn't do me any good.

:D Now there is a plot bunny if I ever saw one.

You could just be right, there. I can imagine the bored housewife phoning up to complain that this isn't what she signed up for, and the irritated customer services chap giving her the life of a stripper on the run from a gangster instead, just for a lark!

It's going to be 77f today, so i think I'll take my bike for a ride around the lake.

Sounds like a plan. Enjoy!

That really is a great plot bunny! I'm not sure what I would do with it but then, I've got another chapter of Kismet to complete, another story for Storiesonline in my Steampunk Universe to complete and this morning I got a request to add another chapter to another Steampunk Universe story I wrote last year. It's a good thing the weather promises cold and wet. I'll be able to stay inside and write.

That really is a great plot bunny! I'm not sure what I would do with it but then, I've got another chapter of Kismet to complete, another story for Storiesonline in my Steampunk Universe to complete and this morning I got a request to add another chapter to another Steampunk Universe story I wrote last year. It's a good thing the weather promises cold and wet. I'll be able to stay inside and write.

Cold and wet, eh? We're supposed to expect possible tornadoes. :rolleyes: I love Illinois weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back