Stef....On Her OWN...

Ohhh myyy .............. you are too too sexxxy sweetie :) I am ohh sooo biting my lower lip here ;) !!!

Playing around a bit last week......John insisted I put this pillow underneath me.....was just out of the shower....HE says the pics are great....:eek:

I don't mind this one.....! Hope you don't mind it...!!:devil::kiss:

attachment.php

John was right.

Playing around a bit last week......John insisted I put this pillow underneath me.....was just out of the shower....HE says the pics are great....:eek:

attachment.php
such a sweeeeet ass :)
love the little line just where your but is :)

attachment.php

perfect

attachment.php

wow stef looking great. wonderful view there. I hope you had a great easter :)

I'm tingling from making you tingle.....

So you must be one of those moms that other moms are jealous of. You know when their husbands are paying attention to you instead of little johnny and susie's soccer game.

LOVE that comment HON!! Thx! and NO........we have MANY "Milfs" on our LL team....LOL..!!!:kiss::rose:

AWESOME PICTURE

SOOOOOO TANTALIZING....

Was John able to put down the camera and.......

OH Alan........I JUST LOVE YOU.........:heart::kiss:

and YES...he was able to put it down and.......

Well, you KNOW....:D;):kiss:

Still curious Stef....Are you a triple threat?

Well HON......based on what you've said...I THINK so.......I might be just a bit confused tho.......would LOVE to have that explained to me....:confused::rolleyes:

Oh my ... I'm caught between wanting to play with your nipples and your ass. Perhaps there's some way I could do both at the same time? :devil:

HMMMMM........I've had that happen before......!;):heart::kiss:

Hehe oh have you now? I'd love to hear more ;)

Or, I could just tell you how I want to lay you face down on your bed and rub my cock up and down between your ass cheeks, my hands sliding around under your body to cup your breasts and pinch and tease your nipples ...

Hehe oh have you now? I'd love to hear more ;)

Or, I could just tell you how I want to lay you face down on your bed and rub my cock up and down between your ass cheeks, my hands sliding around under your body to cup your breasts and pinch and tease your nipples ...

OMG!!! that sounds WONDERFUL...! :eek::kiss::rose:

Back