Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
way to go, tbs! and it's great to see you here again! :>

[trout-smack!]

ed

Thanks ed...I've been MIA too long...but I've really had nothing to talk about lately. Just shooting the breeze on most days.

One more Final...7 more days...EEEKKK!!!

Dear Fellow Grocery Store Patron:

Is it too much to ask you to pull up your damn pants? I realize the current hip hop style involves flashing one's undergarments, but really - when the waistband of your jeans is sagging below your buttocks that's carrying it too damn far. Neither I nor my children needed to nor wanted to see your ass hanging out. I doubt the rest of the patrons did either. Show a little respect next time, why dontcha? What the hell happened to propriety?:mad:

Did I miss it or is there nothing about California's recent Supreme Court ruling on the GLBT board?

Guess the "straight" men were too busy talking about cock. :rolleyes:

Did I miss it or is there nothing about California's recent Supreme Court ruling on the GLBT board?

I don't see one, but then I don't expect anything more cerebral than hookup and fantasy threads on that board these days. That saddens me, as it used to be a source of lots of lively discussion and debate that I enjoyed immensely. :(

It's a good topic. Maybe it'd spark some good conversation in here? (If you start it, that is...my threads are often met with a quick death. :D )

How are you doing? I've been thinking about you. :rose:

bg, cate: ah, that answers my question. :>

eilan, i haven't ventured over there in a long time--even longer than i haven't been here! but if so, that's really, really sad.

ed

Guess they're a little slow over there. I saw the topic pop up today when I was scanning the main forum boards, although it doesn't seem to be generating much discussion.

Last edited:
Could someone just really punch me, please? It might feel good and knock some sense into me. FFS.

Now, Q-ey, you're going to end up making me smile, and that is just NOT acceptable. Harumph.

Stop it. :kiss:

Oh I know, don't you just hate it when you have a really good grump going on and then out of the blue someone comes along and just ruins it for you by making you feel all nice and stuff, the bastards.:caning:

Oh I know, don't you just hate it when you have a really good grump going on and then out of the blue someone comes along and just ruins it for you by making you feel all nice and stuff, the bastards.:caning:

Give me that stick and bend over, you big troublemaker!

:p

:D

Give me that stick and bend over, you big troublemaker!

:p

:D

Odd isn't it how a simple little image can make you smile, I hate artists too. Feckers.
icon_lolX.gif
icon_Whip2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back