Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT a 4am sex chat with my suit was exactly what I needed... fuck that man is so yummy. I'll let him bind, and beat me, if he wanted to. Mmm :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
ICT T.L. gets me HOT
IFCT I'd love to do soooo many naughty things to her
IACT We might not leave the bedroom for days

ICT T.L. gets me HOT
IFCT I'd love to do soooo many naughty things to her
IACT We might not leave the bedroom for days

ICT Please we don't want the fire squad on my ass LOL! But you do turn me on daddy, I'll be back need to cum. :kiss:

ADD

I work really long hours comfortably because I do this thing kind of subconsciously where i click into this neutral state.

I have heard that sniper/scouts, LRRP's Seal's etc often have ADD...you would think that they wouldnt be good candidates because of hyperactivity, but ADD is mis named a person with ADD has INCREDIBLE powers of concentration its usually just a problem because they arent concentrating on the thing their parent/teacher/employer/friend/lover is expecting them to focus on.

Thanks query ... I am the queen of hyperfocus! Though my son is ADHD (inattentive type) I dont think that is something I diagnostically passed on to him (the ADHD came from my ex-husband .... I passed on my anxiety .... my poor son has both! :D )

ICT I baked my ass off this weekend, 16 batches of cookies made (about 48 dozen).
ICT this only took me about 15 hours :p
ICT I am exhausted but the house smell wonderful. :)

ICT I had a sex dream for the first time in awhile last night. However, it wasn't so much "sex" as it was just me, fully clothed, going down on a girl I barely know and bringing her to orgasm with my mouth and tongue. That was the extent of it, but it was still incredibly hot.

ICT I am in a very sad mood and thought I would hit Lit up because it does make me giggle.

ICT it isn't working today.

IACT sex with my bf probably wouldn't even feel good today. :(

ICT I am in a very sad mood and thought I would hit Lit up because it does make me giggle.

ICT that I am sad that such a perky girl is sad.
IFCT I bet sex with her bf would feel good.
IACT that sounded like I want to have sex with her bf.

ICT I don't like to see PT sad. *Hugs* :rose: :kiss:

ICT I am normally really good at walking away and pushing all my emotions and crap aside.
IFCT I don't know why it's so hard with you.

ICT today has been a really cruddy day.
IACT my kittens brightened my evening a bit, but my husband being here would brighten it much more.
IFCT somedays I hate her more than I can express ... and that makes me feel bad because I dont like to "hate" anyone.

ICT my brain lately has been stuck on the concept of being stripped outside my own control, having a woman that strips me when and where she wants, possibly exposing me.

ICT I have been thinking about my husband all day long and cant wait to see him tonight!! I miss him so much when we are apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back