Very new poster here...

Dionysian Beast said:
Oh, that being said, I have been told I taste great. Not sure if it was meant as sweet or not, though :D
Tasting great is always a good thing :)

I am a big fan of tasting myself. When me and my guy are having sex I love to have him pull out and go down on him to taste me on him or kiss him after he's gone down on me. Mmmm yummy! :p

IllLickItClean said:

I am a big fan of tasting myself. When me and my guy are having sex I love to have him pull out and go down on him to taste me on him or kiss him after he's gone down on me. Mmmm yummy! :p

Now that is a very hot thought. Taste my precum all the time, but real cum less so ;)

IllLickItClean said:
Score! I found this on my phone from last month taken after finishing up at the gym. Guess I forgot to post it. So thankfully this is MUCH clearer :) Yay!

Woman, get yer sexy bod over to this thread

2008 Ladies of Lit calendar
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=547327&page=1&pp=25

and gain a year of immortality! (ok, a year isn't really immor.... never mind, just git over there and grace the damn thread! :D )

IllLickItClean said:
I thought that was all filled up?

Nooooo... the deadline is Dec 1 at midnight. :D

I could pick out 5 of yours as suggestions.... but it would be hard.

And so would the choice... ;) :devil:

IfItsThisName said:
Nooooo... the deadline is Dec 1 at midnight. :D

I could pick out 5 of yours as suggestions.... but it would be hard.

And so would the choice... ;) :devil:
Which 5 would you pick?

IfItsThisName said:
He he he... brb.

Mind if I repost them here?

ok, I'll just list the names and not repost them...

side1.jpg
soapy_goodness.jpg
the_reward.jpg
241353499.jpg
and, if allowed by the moderator....bw_bj.jpg

That was NOT an easy choice, btw. Now excuse me while I think about baseball for a lil bit.

IfItsThisName said:
ok, I'll just list the names and not repost them...

side1.jpg
soapy_goodness.jpg
the_reward.jpg
241353499.jpg
and, if allowed by the moderator....bw_bj.jpg

That was NOT an easy choice, btw. Now excuse me while I think about baseball for a lil bit.

Well thank you. I haven't updated my index lately. Did you see the "black october" pic I posted earlier today?

IllLickItClean said:
Well thank you. I haven't updated my index lately. Did you see the "black october" pic I posted earlier today?

Why yes I did, and immediately thought of removing your bra and panties with my teeth.

Why?

Oh! I just thought more you, less counter would have a better shot at the calendar.

btw, thinking about baseball isn't working....

8===D

IllLickItClean said:

Most definitely. And that's really hot. I bet you taste fucking sweet, too.

PS. Got anything I can lick clean? ;)

IllLickItClean said:
Score! I found this on my phone from last month taken after finishing up at the gym. Guess I forgot to post it. So thankfully this is MUCH clearer :) Yay!

you are so tasty!

IllLickItClean said:

pic: black october

very very sexy

Your pics are really stunning..great body and a cute face :) :rose: The things I'd like to do with (or to) you... :devil:

IllLickItClean said:
Thank you... I can just imagine :devil:

Morning, Lovely.

If you're still pondering it, you DO have until midnight (in some time zone... I shoulda checked that :eek: ) to get your saucyassed, blood flow redirecting, self to the calndar thread... ;)

just saying.... :D

het there gorgeous hope all is well love the black october pic

IllLickItClean said:
Hi STG, thanks for checking on me...what's been keeping you away? :)
Hey darlin.. Changed positions.. got a promotion and three short vacation trips along with a family move.. IVE been buried!!
ps.. I LOVE the black bra and panties pic, and love the red corset.. mmmmm
yummy..
STG

Sun Tan Guy said:
Hey darlin.. Changed positions.. got a promotion and three short vacation trips along with a family move.. IVE been buried!!
ps.. I LOVE the black bra and panties pic, and love the red corset.. mmmmm
yummy..
STG
Wow you have had lots going on... congrats on the promotion and the move :D

Back