Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's not just me then, between the morons and the self righteous pricks I really can't be bothered.
 
Quoll said:
Again *sigh*
I've decided that if anyone pulls that crap, I'm automatically not interested in what he or she has to say. Ever.

My tolerance is low these days.
 
Between spam, and getting hit on this week I'm beginning to wonder what the hell is going on. Did someone leave the zoo door open?
 
you know, something i love about this place is the ability to talk about sex openly, without having to feel that such conversation is a come-on. :>

ed
 
I had such an awesome time yesterday celebrating my birthday. I cant for more deer races.

In that case: happy (belated) birthday! My dad had his birthday yesterday (the 3rd), but he'll celebrate it saturday. Can't wait to see my family and their friends again! It's been too long.
 
Yikes! I have a job interview at 3 p.m. Wish me luck! (I hope they ask the what type of lunchmeat would you be and why? I will so nail that one!)
 
Yikes! I have a job interview at 3 p.m. Wish me luck! (I hope they ask the what type of lunchmeat would you be and why? I will so nail that one!)

Perhaps a succulent slow-cured ham? ;)

Good luck, Minxie. If they have any brains at all, they'll hire you on the spot. :rose:
 
Perhaps a succulent slow-cured ham? ;)

Good luck, Minxie. If they have any brains at all, they'll hire you on the spot. :rose:

Thank you sweetie. They didn't hire me on the spot, but the lady said" you realize we are just beginning the interview process, but sometimes you just know who the right person is and make a decision on the spot." Cryptic, but sounds sort of positive in my favor. Who knows? She didn't kick me in the crotch and throw me out so I'm optimistic.

I'm home by myself for the first time in more than 2 years! (With the exception of when I was ill). My husband is at work, the kids are in school, and the house is so quiet. It's a nice break!!

Now, I'm off to get some work done around here so I can feel proud of my house again. I'm glad I have the time to do this.
I remember the first time that happened when I was a stay-at-home mom. I was just a forlorn mess. lol. I went to a friend's house (she was even more forlorn then I was), and we drank 2 bottles of wine at 9 a.m. Kudos for doing housework. I would be on the couch eating bonbons and watchin some stories.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top