What's Your Favorite Fetish?

PhoenixPrime01 said:
Fuck Doll,
Ever feel a Wartenburg Wheel when His/Her other hand's holding a Violet Wand body contact device so the static electricity comes from the Wheel's points? *wicked lil grin
heh, can't say that I have (yet), but that post gave me insta-goosebumps.

fetishes

face slapping (Both open hand and back hand)
leather (the scent, the texture)
hand and foot worship (both giving and receiving)
freshly shaven flesh....

I love leather... the smell of it and the feel of it on my skin... I don't know if this is a fetish...

Rope and clothespins.... I love them both! :D

FuckDoll,
In re post # 51, also try it with steel guitar picks on each finger like claws. *very wicked lil grin again.
Also how about a TENS unit? Tried one of those yet?

Off thread but it brought up a question

tymeblind said:
picking one - it is easily...
panties
That's the quote but - my questions concerns the sig. line:

Marv: Lucille's my parole officer. She's a dyke, but God knows why. With that body of hers she could have any man she wants.

I've only been a member of Lit for a short time and am just getting used to the terms in use. "Dyke" is a term I remember from years ago but - this is the first time I've seen it used on the Lit site. Not on the discussion boards, nor in any of the stories that I've read so far.

Is the term no longer PC? :cool:

Rad'l,

PC? Here? LOL*

Welcome.. hope you've been warned just how addictive this can be. If not considere yourself now offically warned. *G

Rad'l said:

Marv: Lucille's my parole officer. She's a dyke, but God knows why. With that body of hers she could have any man she wants.

I've only been a member of Lit for a short time and am just getting used to the terms in use. "Dyke" is a term I remember from years ago but - this is the first time I've seen it used on the Lit site. Not on the discussion boards, nor in any of the stories that I've read so far.

I have no idea,
the quote was taken from Mickey Rourke's chracter in Sin City

I thought the way Marv talked was hilarious,
guys who talk like badasses are funny

another example... Mel Gibson in Payback

Porter: [voiceover] Crooked cops. Do they come in any other way? If I'd been just a little dumber, I could have joined the force myself.

Rad'l said:

I don't suppose a dyke would like it if a non-dyke said "dyke" around her without knowing some history of the person, but you're on the internet, who gives a shit?

I do adore the succinct way you phrase things Marquis :) Always good for a smile :)

Rad'l said:

What is and isn't PC these days. I loved MARV -- Sin City was fun. :) That yellow dude sure was creepy though. Bunch O fetishes in that movie.

malcah_ms said:
What is and isn't PC these days. I loved MARV -- Sin City was fun. :) That yellow dude sure was creepy though. Bunch O fetishes in that movie.

the less Murphy and Alba talked the better for me

I prefer women to actually have some intellignece.......................

Smoking
Black leather gloves
Black leather boots
Other black leather
Bondage, especially watching damsels in distress struggle
Hot wax
Clothespins/clamps
Crops and whips
Horseback riding apparel
... so much more...

tymeblind said:

Bravo! :) Yes I would agree. I thought they lacked...something. How about Mr. Hobbit being the canibalistic maniac? hehehe. Would consuming human flesh be a festish?

tymeblind said:

Good point! Intelligence AND imagination!

So here's my edited list:

Smoking
Black leather gloves
Black leather boots
Other black leather
Bondage, especially watching damsels in distress struggle
Hot wax
Clothespins/clamps
Crops and whips
Horseback riding apparel
Intelligence
Imagination
... so much more...

I personally have a thing for sexy girls who wear eye patches and want to take over the world! Muahahha!

Is there a scientific-phobia name for that?

Can one have a fetish just about her? God, she is yummy :)

Jolie Fetish? lol.

I thought the hottest thing Jolie ever did was in Hackers
when she was going to make him wear the dress for losing the
contest to her....

tymeblind said:
I thought the hottest thing Jolie ever did was in Hackers
when she was going to make him wear the dress for losing the
contest to her....

Didn't you just love her even then?

Seeing Bruce Willis blow his brains out was kind of fun too. Made up for the second Die Hard movie. Almost.

My fetish? Rope and knives right now.

Back