The Lessons (Closed for SRP_lover19)

"Did you also like the spanking?" I asked as my finger goes a little deeper into your pussy.
 
"Did you also like the spanking?" I asked as my finger goes a little deeper into your pussy.

I moan softly and squirm.. "oh yes, Mistress... spanking, bondage... collars and gags... stuffing my pussy, bottom and mouth... oh god take me..."
 
I give you a spanking with my bare hand before asking "what can't you takeva little more teasing ?"
 
Each sharp smack of your firm hand on my supple bottom makes me gasp and moan, the sting electrifying my pussy. I'm still in such a haze of arousal it is hard to believe that you can intensify the pleasure yet you do.

You slip a rubber ball gag in my mouth as you strap me down ankles and wrists to the bed. A spreader bar ensures that my ass and pussy are wide open for invasion. I feel a leather collar fitted to my neck and locked behind my neck, making my body shiver as I know I am owned body and soul. Fitting the 5" high heels on my feet ensures that my legs stretch just right.

Then you tease me with a thick cock dildo, just touching its head against my pussy and my asshole, teasing as I strain in my bondage to get it inside me. I moan through the ball gag dreaming of your mouth on my pussy or my ass instead
 
My hand slowly and methodically starts to fuck you with the dildo as my lips gently kiss your clit. I make sure to fuck your ass slowly so you won't cum quickly. I want to hear you beg me to cum. I lightly lick you dripping pussy teasing you even more. I can feel you hips try to move trying to grind your pussy against my tongue and I give you thighs a sharp smack reminding you that you are not to move but take it.
 
I can hardly restrain myself from moving to feel your tongue and touch more but I hold back. Each time that huge dildo invades my ass I want to cum. Each time your tongue swirls over my clit I want to cum. Every touch of your fingers on my thighs, my pussy, my stomach I want to cum.

It is hard to be understood through the ball gag and perhaps that is what you intended but I beg and moan, desperate that you'll release my explosion of pleasure.
 
I can hear your begging through the gag but I ignore it and keep pleasuring you at my pace. After awhile I pull out the dildo and remove myself from your quivering pussy and say "I think I should get a longer toy your moaning isn't really telling me you want to cum." I find a butt plug that is abnormally long and I tease the tip against your rose bud again before saying "once I get this in you it will hit areas that you haven't had stimulated before.
 
My breathing is loud and harsh through my nose and my eyes roll back in my head as I feel the long dildo slither deeper and deeper in my ass. I love being invaded there, my limits being pushed. I'm desperate to impress you and earn my orgasm. I strain happily against my restraints, feeling trapped and getting more excited for it. The ball gag is a particular humiliation that feeds my need. My pussy is soaking wet and it is running down my thighs. The barest brush of your lips or tongue or finger on my clit and I'll erupt without a moment's pause. I moan almost screaming as the dildo works deeper, filling me more than I thought possible. My body is shuddering with energy and desperation. I scream through the ball gag... "LET ME CUM!" "LET ME CUM!" "PLEASE!!!!"
 
I keep inserting the toy into you while I aske "you can feel the sting of it touching virgin areas of you ass can't you?" I kiss the ball gag in your mouth before I say "I think someone wants to cum badly I bet if I just graze your pouting nether lips it would send you into a squirting orgasm." I kiss my way down your body stopping at your mound. I gently blow on your wet lips before I drive my tongue between your folds. I kneel there fucking your gushing hole with my tongue. I feel your juices rush into my mouth and I drink down the lovely cum that is pouring out of you pussy.
 
Mmmm, lovely eruption and completion. Thanks for restarting the story when it was dropping out but I think this is a good place to stop. I hope you had as much fun as I did. Many kisses and hugs.
 
Back
Top