Longtime Lurker Has Decided To Become Social

depaysant5

Experienced
Joined
Jan 15, 2017
Posts
95
Hello to everyone who decided to click on my post, you might be wondering what you're looking at?

Well, it's introductory post. All about me, and you getting to know me. An attempt to drum up interest, if you will.

I don't bite (hard), and only spank those who deserve it. I'm tall (6'), short dark brown hair, brown eyes, usually have a 5 o'clock shadow and an athletic build with broad shoulders.

I love the arts, especially music and literature. I try to balance my geeky career by getting outdoors with hiking, biking and skiing. And ladies, I can cook and clean up afterwards.

Socially, I'm a bit of a quiet, but open up to those who show patience.

Anyway, I'm open to getting to know new people on here.

Looking forward to hearing from you...
 
Oh, and before anyone asks, 'depaysant' is a French phrase that basically means 'change of scenery'.
 
Welcome to society! It's a fun place to visit, enjoy yourself.
 
Hi! Glad you're opening up. Know you weren't the only one. I knew about this place since 2012, but began participating on threads last year. It's a place where you will see regulars, interests and amusing characters. It may take some time for some to warm up to you, but don't let that stop you from enjoying what this place has to offer.
 
Well. Glad you decided to come out of the shadows. Hope you enjoy your time here.
I've been around for only a few years. A bit over 2,I think. I'm sure I'll see you around the board within these awesome threads Enjoy Fellow Litser

Katz :rose:
 
Congratulations on your brave step forward! I lurked quite sometime before joining Lit. I continued to lurk even after joining. :eek: It can be intimidating at first but take a deep breath and above all have fun. There are some very interesting people here. Welcome aboard!
 
Hey man welcome, yeah I did the same too staying in the shadows seems to be the way to around here to learn the last of the land. Enjoy!
 
I agree, takes some time to figure out what interests you most on here.

Yeah that too, I know what interests me now I'm just trying to figure out the approach. I'll continue to be myself but I stool wasn't to explore some interests
 
tumblr_ok5g62dOmk1w3wyi7o1_1280.jpg
 
Was planning to head downtown, but protests put an end to that adventure. How about yourself?

I was at the protest in Sacramento. It was thrilling feeling connected to so many people. What did you end up doing? Slaying dragons? Knitting sweaters? Hunting for fairies? :D
 
Back
Top