Dirtiest dream?

Jay Richards

Really Experienced
Joined
May 23, 2004
Posts
532
So what is your dirtiest dream? The one that would make you cum in your sleep? Mine is a recurring one about pleasuring my wife from the rear while she bends over on the vanity. She is young and beautiful as we both once were. She is wet and open, waxed and bleached everywhere. Her breasts are swaying, nipples hard and throbbing to be sucked. I am behind her on my knees, she begs me to lick her everywhere with my tongue. I lick and lick from hole to hole. I flick her nipples as she moans and pushes back into my face. I suck on her vagina and put my face in her. She orgasms on my face. I fuck her asshole with my tongue asI flick her nipples. Her breasts are soft and heavy. She begs me to fuck her hard and deeply. My 10" cock (really 5") slips easily into her molten cunt. She fucks me back as I hold her breasts. I squirt like a firehose, then she reminds me of her greatest wish, that I suck the cum from her while it is hot and slick. I feast on her open vagina as my cum pours out. she cums again on my face. She sucks my softening cock.

Jay
 
Never ever came in my sleep for I need physical stimulation to pop. But with that said I have woken up so hard and horny within just a few strokes I blow a load. Why? I dream about fucking my mother.

Doesn't happen often but when it does I enjoy it every single time.
 
Back
Top