Let me tell you your future...

I need a REALLY good one, so... no pressure or anything.

The deal I have with my friends is if they don't like it...they can just reshuffle and do it again. I've once redealt my cards 4 times before I "read" them. Great result though!

Your Cards
Top Line = The Garden; The Key; The Clover
Middle Line = The Fish; The Letter; The Cross
Bottom Line = The Child; The Snake; The Stork

Descriptions not already Provided
The Key = Success; something or someone is the clue to a situation; an occult card suggesting a sense of destiny or someone with spiritual guidance.
The Fish = Good fortune, sound finances; activity in business and with cash.
The Letter = news arriving, typically good; may represent a contract or invitation.
The Child = always positive, the card of children; may represent your won children (f you have them) or a childlike state; omen of happiness.
The Snake = may indicate deceit from someone close; could represent someone charming but unreliable; a tricky card to navigate - silence is golden.
The Stork = card of movement; stagnant matters will be stirred up and start to be resolved; the stork always moves things on; an important event.

Phrasing
Top line - yay! Really positive - success, achieving goals, good luck, positivity.
Middle line - brings the focus to business. Maybe a contract or invitation (esp with Letter + Garden + Stork) which will move things forward.
Left column - fish + child indicates business in its infancy

Interpretation
A very nice set of cards. The key and cross indicate destiny - you're being watched over and out for. The garden, clover, key, fish and child can all be read as positive business affairs - good finances, things growing and developing, an end of worries and concerns. Take care with the Snake...given the strong positive nature of the other cards, I'm not too concerned, but would suggest playing your cards close to your chest.

The child and the stork together indicate a pregnancy...we'll just watch this space.

Hope that was sufficiently good...I'd be happy with it!

I know I'm late to the party, and there are plenty ahead of me to do, but I'd like a reading also. If you have time.

sure, why not? what do you need?

Your Cards
Top Line = The Road; The Anchor; The Star
Middle Line = The House; The Coffin; The Ring
Bottom Line = The Bear; The Owl; The Fox

Descriptions not already provided
The Star = always connected with wishes; a very good omen for a lasting bright future; something lucky about to befall you; dreams coming true.
The House = your home; maybe your family home as it denotes stability and security; generally a happy card; your home life is important to you.
The Coffin = stagnant situations; a waiting time to be endured; you have undertaken something which will try your patience - only you can decide when the situation has run it's course.
The Ring = joy in relationships when surrounded by positive cards; occassionally a bond with someone that isn't about love; strong bonds and happiness
The Bear = something or someone big; may call for you to be strong about something, but is a positive, friendly, protective card.
The Fox = an ambivalent card - may indicate a sly person or call for cunning on your part; someone not being entirely honest or being enigmatic.

Phrasing
Interesting placement of the coffin...central card which suggests that there is a roadblock limiting progress in lots of other areas.
Top Line + Left Column = there has been change, but stay the course. All will work out well in the end. Home is important - either physically or conceptually - the stability and security it offers is important.
Right Column = positive relationship indicated, however be cautious. A loved one may not be upfront with you.
Bottom Line = Projecting anxiety, fears. May need to check what signals you're sending out.

Interpretation
The Star is another my favourite cards and regardless of all other cards, makes me believe all will be well. The coffin suggests that you need to make some decisions around path, home, relationships which could be causing you some anxiety. You know what's important, trust yourself to make the right choices at the right time.

The Process

Here's how it normally works:

1) We sit somewhere relatively quiet and private. It's up to you whether you have an audience or not...people usually decide based on why they're doing it, and what they want to talk about.
2) I lightly shuffle the cards while we chat and get settled (I'm rubbish at shuffling, so you get to do it too).
3) I then pass the cards to you and tell you to shuffle the cards and select 9.
4) While you shuffle, I tell you how to lay out the cards, select them (off the top, at random, the ones which "call" to you, etc), how I got into reading cards, etc.
5) You select your 9 cards, laying them out in the 3x3 grid face down.
6) Starting at the top left, I turn over each card, explaining each one as we go. At this stage, I treat them like words - defining each card as it stands alone. No interpretation.
7) I explain placements - the first card is your card, it defines you. The central card indicates a key issue as it touches all other card. Depending on how the cards "read", the last (bottom right), can be seen as the outcome or result.
8) We start to look at phrasing - combinations of cards, how each row/line/diagonal reads.
9) Finally, I take a "big picture" look at the spread - linking phrases or themes that seem to come through.

I normally only do cards of people I know well. Partly because we can stray into some pretty personal areas and that requires both of us to be vulnerable. Partly, it can make the interpretation more meaningful if I know what's going on with the person...fewer shots in the dark.

Depending on the individual, the cards they draw, whether they're just curious or have something on their mind, it can take anything from 20 minutes to an hour end to end.

The key rule is that if they *really* believe in the cards, I won't do it. I'm in no way, shape or form a skilled practitioner and I would have issues with that.

So, online, the set up is a little different.
* You obviously don't get to shuffle the cards. I have a sense of some people based on what I've read here, but wouldn't say I really know any of you (sob). I try to think a bit about what I know of you while I shuffle...not a particular issue, just impressions I have gained from your profile or posts.
*I still turn each card individually. By the time I think about it a bit and type up a decription, you've lost a bit of the "first blush" response though, and the freshness of it. For example, was there a piece of the description that I went to first off; did I ponder over it; did I shiver when I turned a particular card over (I always do for the Cross - a card with such power, in a good way); did I grin when I turned over the Clover, or just nod...half expecting it?
*It's harder to do the phrasing without feedback. There are "shadings" in each card...like connotations in words...and it's a bit tricky if I don't know what reasonates...lots more making it up as I go along ;)
*The interpretation feels much more like a shot in the dark, but may actually be more true to the cards because of it. Much less impact of context, cos there ain't none.

Anyway, thanks for your patience while I work through the list. It's been taking me 20 mins or so for each one, so if you're in the US...I'll try and have it waiting when you get up in the morning; if you're in Aust/NZ...I'll try and have it done before you go to bed; and if you're somewhere in between...hold your hourses already!

Would it be wrong of me to say "with pleasure!" at this point??? ;)

Your Cards
Top Line = The Star; The Scyth; The House
Middle Line = The Garden; The Cross; The Fish
Bottom Line = The Road; The Sun; The Tower

Descriptions not aleady provided
The Scyth = decisive card, indicating a sharp break; suggests change

Interpretation
Very strong theme coming through, so I'm not going to do phrasing.
Tower + Cross...fate, destiny, all that crap. The gods are laughing at you trying to make plans, so really, you have little say in what's happening. Be secure in the knowledge that it's all good. The star and sun are extremely strong indicators of positive outcomes. The fish and garden would indicate business developing (especially if triggered by a social invitation, such as meeting someone at a BBQ), and the road + scyth + fish would strongly indicate a change in career.

I know a tiny bit about you based on some posts. Home will be great, lots of changes ahead but all's good. You'll take to it like a duck to water...it's meant to be.

Good luck.

Would it be wrong of me to say "with pleasure!" at this point??? ;)

Your Cards
Top Line = The Star; The Scyth; The House
Middle Line = The Garden; The Cross; The Fish
Bottom Line = The Road; The Sun; The Tower

Descriptions not aleady provided
The Scyth = decisive card, indicating a sharp break; suggests change

Interpretation
Very strong theme coming through, so I'm not going to do phrasing.
Tower + Cross...fate, destiny, all that crap. The gods are laughing at you trying to make plans, so really, you have little say in what's happening. Be secure in the knowledge that it's all good. The star and sun are extremely strong indicators of positive outcomes. The fish and garden would indicate business developing (especially if triggered by a social invitation, such as meeting someone at a BBQ), and the road + scyth + fish would strongly indicate a change in career.

I know a tiny bit about you based on some posts. Home will be great, lots of changes ahead but all's good. You'll take to it like a duck to water...it's meant to be.

Good luck.

Sounds about right. :) Thanks.

The last time I had a reading it was quite accurate and got me in a lot of trouble.

Lets see what happens this time.

The deal I have with my friends is if they don't like it...they can just reshuffle and do it again. I've once redealt my cards 4 times before I "read" them. Great result though!

Your Cards
Top Line = The Garden; The Key; The Clover
Middle Line = The Fish; The Letter; The Cross
Bottom Line = The Child; The Snake; The Stork

Descriptions not already Provided
The Key = Success; something or someone is the clue to a situation; an occult card suggesting a sense of destiny or someone with spiritual guidance.
The Fish = Good fortune, sound finances; activity in business and with cash.
The Letter = news arriving, typically good; may represent a contract or invitation.
The Child = always positive, the card of children; may represent your won children (f you have them) or a childlike state; omen of happiness.
The Snake = may indicate deceit from someone close; could represent someone charming but unreliable; a tricky card to navigate - silence is golden.
The Stork = card of movement; stagnant matters will be stirred up and start to be resolved; the stork always moves things on; an important event.

Phrasing
Top line - yay! Really positive - success, achieving goals, good luck, positivity.
Middle line - brings the focus to business. Maybe a contract or invitation (esp with Letter + Garden + Stork) which will move things forward.
Left column - fish + child indicates business in its infancy

Interpretation
A very nice set of cards. The key and cross indicate destiny - you're being watched over and out for. The garden, clover, key, fish and child can all be read as positive business affairs - good finances, things growing and developing, an end of worries and concerns. Take care with the Snake...given the strong positive nature of the other cards, I'm not too concerned, but would suggest playing your cards close to your chest.

The child and the stork together indicate a pregnancy...we'll just watch this space.

Hope that was sufficiently good...I'd be happy with it!

Very much so. Thanks for your efforts.

The last time I had a reading it was quite accurate and got me in a lot of trouble.

Lets see what happens this time.

No need to worry, mine are usually wrong.

Unless it's really good...in which case, it'll be right, I promise.

Poor honeypot104

Perhaps you didn't realize this was an undertaking that would keep you busy until next Thursday :)

go for it. :D

First the Irish, now the Welsh...talk about performance anxiety :eek:

Your Cards
Top Line = The Book; The Man; The Coffin
Middle Line = The Letter; The Sun; The Tower
Bottom Line = The Woman; The Clover; The Tree

Descriptions not yet provided
The Book = things still be be revealed; books, publishing; a bright, optimistic card; card of the unknown.

Phrasing
Great location of the Sun - ameliorates any negativity, bestows simple blessings, pretty much guaranteed good outcomes....and it's the central card!
Interesting 1st card (the "you" card). The book is closed (as you would be able to tell if you could see the cards) suggesting things still to be discovered. Maybe an ongoing journey of self (especially with the Tree).
Left column = book + letter+ woman. unexpected and surprising news will shortly be revealed. Probably either about a woman or news delivered by a woman.
Top Line = Book + Man + Coffin. The coffin inidcates stagnant situation. Potentially a man (likely to be yourself) needs to research the situation and move it on. Things still haven't come to light.
Right Column - a deceased relative is watching over you. In combination with the tree (growth/wisdom) perhaps some kind of guide to you on your life's journey.
Book + Man/Woman = Man or woman not known to you.

Interpretation
Great cards,I'm a bit all over with them though, so I'm not sure if this will make a lot of sense.
Excellent set of really positive cards - sun, clover, tree, tower, letter. As a set, I'm not getting a strong feel from them, just...goodness...if you know what I mean?
Complete shot in the dark - you're on a journey of self discovery. The man in the cards is you, still to be fully revealed even to yourself. You have a spiritual guide on this journey, who facilitates your own growth and knowledge of yourself. Your own wisdom helps you on the journey, and leads you to create very positive outcomes.

Poor honeypot104

Perhaps you didn't realize this was an undertaking that would keep you busy until next Thursday :)

Lol, I really didn't!

I thought there'd be a couple of people telling me that I'm an idiot, some folks asking me if I knew Mystic Meg, and maybe 2 people asking me to PM them answers cos they didn't want anyone to know they were curious.

Shows how rubbish my precognition skills are!

Lol, I really didn't!

I thought there'd be a couple of people telling me that I'm an idiot, some folks asking me if I knew Mystic Meg, and maybe 2 people asking me to PM them answers cos they didn't want anyone to know they were curious.

Maybe you just didn't realize how desperate the lot of us are :rolleyes:

Lol, I really didn't!

just shows how needy and desperate for answers we all are :D

Back