I like seduction!

Yerkiddin

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 27, 2017
Posts
669
Many stories I enjoy boil down to A and B find each other attractive. A hits on B, but for some reason B is trying to say "no". Over time, A gets past all of B's defenses and much sex occurs. ;-)

While I prefer breeders or lesbians in my reading, really any gender combo could work for this sort of story. B could have any of a bunch of reasons for wanting to say "no" to A;
B or B's family or B's boss is really prejudiced against A for race, culture, national origin, social class, education level, or marital status.
B is married
B is in some religion that does not allow B to have sex
B is trying to set an example for nosey kids
(And I'm sure there are more)

As for how A gets past defenses, I would think that would need to be tailored to the nature of the defense.
 
B is the very married pastor of an elite church for the wealthy that is tacitly "white's only".
A is mixed race, but light skinned. She applies to be youth group leader. Her mission is to seduce B & create a huge scandal. Except she falls in love with this kind gentle sincere man who just happens to be the shepherd of a nasty flock.

The flirting & teasing slowly wears B's virtue down.

Eventually, B is unable to resist & takes her in the storage room while the kids are playing dodge ball in the gym... soon they are fucking in the choir loft. A gives B a hummer kneeling under the pulpit. B fucks A's ass while A is bent over the altar...

A then contrives a scandal that implicates B's wife rather than B. Though B quits the church, he is such a sympathetic figure that he gets a TV gig, a book deal & a speaking tour. A becomes his "personal assistant".
 
I knew a woman who seemed to be a serial seductress. I would never have met her but for a friend of mine she dated, who sent me by to see if some other guy was there. Long story cut short, she seduced me, and the local Baptist youth minister was next. They then got married a week later, and by the week after that, she'd moved on to another guy, so they had their marriage annulled, and the youth minister went looking for another job.

She wasn't done with me, though. She got some promotion or something and wanted to celebrate. She invited me to go out with her and her dear friend-that-I'd-never-heard-her-mention-before. I did go, though, and limited myself to just 2 drinks, and do believe I got something slipped into my drink, as I do remember I was far too messed up from the second drink to drive. When she drove us back to her place, I got shoved into her son's bedroom along with the dear friend. (Thankfully, the friend was female!) It did not occur to me that was basically rape until years later, when I was talking about it with a law student. (Oh, and just to be clear, son got the couch that night.)
 
I prefer a woman seducing a guy from his girl or a woman seducing another girl from her girl.

Long story

Guy B is married with kids. Girl A comes in as a babysitter, who is invited to live with the family. Slowly Girl A comes in between the mom and kids, slowly tension builds as guy B and his wife are growing apart, Girl A wants the husband...so she slowly turns him against his wife, then finally seduces him. An affair lasts for weeks when wife comes home to find them in bed. She wants to fight girl A ..girl A overpowers her and slaps her around a bit, then forces wife to watch her have sex with guy B.
 
Back
Top