*WHO* are you craving?

I can't imagine naming a craving that the person would exactly delete their account and move to Alaska.......then again.

Does it still hurt, getting all those 'address not known' returns from Barrow? She's happy now, Shaun, with her seal blubber and huskies. Can't you be happy for her?

Does it still hurt, getting all those 'address not known' returns from Barrow? She's happy now, Shaun, with her seal blubber and huskies. Can't you be happy for her?

Those barrow woman sure can break a heart.

It's just hard letting go you know :(

Alright, I'll admit it. You've got me curious Shaun...Maybe I should try a Pepsi instead of cherry coke. Maybe I'll start craving it? ;)

What a let down of a thread 'again'

I expected dirt to be dished out, instead cowardly answers.

One person had the stones to put themselves out there. Ya'll should be ashamed of yourselves.

hey, i gave an honest answer!

So did I. And Honey, I think, has reasons for her own reticence.

"One person had the stones to put themselves out there." refers to you, no?

and honey does have her reasons, but if she starts a thread like this i think she should lead by example
*gives honey a fake stern look*

Alright, I'll admit it. You've got me curious Shaun...Maybe I should try a Pepsi instead of cherry coke. Maybe I'll start craving it? ;)

I insist you try it, ice cold after a gym session. Won't do much to quench thirst but it's damn fine.

So did I. And Honey, I think, has reasons for her own reticence.

I owe you an apology, you did indeed name someone.

hey, i gave an honest answer!

I must of missed that.

A ghost ship named Passion, sails full of magical wind, to happen by and rescue me from this sargasso sea i've been floundering in.
It happened once~it can happen again.

Jameslewis.......the 1\2 of his AV he looks yummy doesn't he ?

See folks....it isn't really that hard. Just doit !!!

:kiss:

Someone, I drove away....shes left lit for some period of time and she wont accept any other form of communication

"One person had the stones to put themselves out there." refers to you, no?

and honey does have her reasons, but if she starts a thread like this i think she should lead by example
*gives honey a fake stern look*

Oh as if that'll happen

I am craving... they go by virginslut.

Damn. I let the cat out of the bag. *sheepish grin*

I wasn't supposed to do that. Ugh.

If he's not available, I'd settle for RDJ. :D

Back