Have you ever shown?

Have you ever shown?

  • Yes, live and/or cam

    Votes: 76 67.9%
  • Yes, cam

    Votes: 28 25.0%
  • No, not yet but someday

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • No, never will

    Votes: 4 3.6%

  • Total voters
    112
  • Poll closed .
Went on Kik today posted a few vids of me stroking. Pretty hot, actually
 
That's it, have you shown your cock to another man?.

Yes, and as a guy who enjoys social nudism I have done so countless times. All very normal and I enjoy seeing theirs as well. The penis is a very beautiful thing be it soft, hard, small, large or cut, uncut. Even nicer if the owner is shaved smooth.
 
Yes, and as a guy who enjoys social nudism I have done so countless times. All very normal and I enjoy seeing theirs as well. The penis is a very beautiful thing be it soft, hard, small, large or cut, uncut. Even nicer if the owner is shaved smooth.

While I prefer the owner to be unshaved (trimmed is ok), I'm all in with a penis being pleasing to look at. (and play with). All cocks have their charms.
 
shown my cock many many times, live and cam, on kik vidmin12, skype vidmin2000, showing
 
I just came on KIK with another guy; it was okay, I like watching and cumming, but kik is kind of odd; you kind of have to work at it to get something going with someone, then the video pic is tiny, so you have to hold your device a certain way; seems like not really worth it...
 
Yes have shown live...I have been part of a MFM a few times...and have had the occasional sword crossing...I am not really into that...but shit happens...
 
Not on cam (don't do that). But it's on our profile and more than a few times when out having fun it's found it's way out into the open.
 
Only on cam. I love an audience as I pull the front of my boxers down and release my hard cock. I love to be watched as I stroke and cum. If anyone is interested in seeing me stroke pm me.
 
I love showing on Skype during a nice chat session.... always open to chat there.
 
Yes.. love to expose myself

I am wanna be nudist and also I love exposing myself.. That's being said yes I have shown myself to others ..
 
So freakin' bored with KIK. Anyone have any suggestions of groups to join?
 
Yes, I've shown to many man in adult bookstores and theaters, along with lewdly wiggling my tongue to them, to let them know I was available to give them blowjobs. This has always been very successful for me, besides being a huge turn-on! šŸ˜‹
 
Live, several times.

Ive never cammed, per se, but Ive sent dick pics and videos of me jerking off and cumming to guys.
 
I have shown in person with another guy but never on cam and would not do that. Never know if it is recorded and used elsewhere is my thinking
 
I have jerked off a couple of times with close friends and a cousin when I was younger. That same cousin had his girlfriend jerk me off while he played with her pussy. I have also been in a male male female three some where I had to help her get his cock out (she was having a tough time using just her left hand) but it has been a long time.
 
Back
Top