Rape Roleplay (crossdressing couple)

hfernandez1983

Pervy Kinky Author
Joined
Sep 1, 2014
Posts
397
I recently came across some videos from a site called Brutal Pickups. In this site every scene (which is of course staged) shows a girl who needs help with something but ends up getting tied up with her mouth duct taped and fucked roughly. kinda gives a bit of a rapey feel yo the story.

Anyway, I got a bit inspired by it and wanted to incorporate it into a story series where both husband wife dress up as the opposite gender and indulge in pegging. Anyone with any ideas for a rape Roleplay scenario? Where it could take place? How it goes down?
 
I once had a gf that wanted to watch porn as foreplay. We'd been by some rental place and picked up a tape that had several shorts on it, and got settled in to watch. The first story had a butler and maid busy resetting a room after some social gathering. They did not speak English, and the more they cleaned, the more the butler was bumping or brushing the maid. Finally they start kissing...

Kissing very quickly leads to the butler undressing the maid, with her help. The maid appears to be flat-chested, but it turns out "she" has a penis. I was ready to fast forward that to the next show, but the gf was interested, so we kept watching.

Now the maid starts undressing the butler, which turns out to have been hiding breasts. Both actors had been crossdressing, and we never suspected. From then on, it was just some regular sex, but it got her hot, so I felt like that was money well spent. ;-)
 
Back
Top