Royal Revenge on ex gf

Kurocero

Virgin
Request for story to be written... Revenge on ex gf

Basically, I was looking to see if someone could write a story of a regular blue-collar guy coming into great wealth. Only after getting kicked out by his ex gf due to her and her racist family lookong down on people with regular jobs in retail. He decides to exact some vengeance on her by kidnapping her, and making her his royal blowjob cumbucket.

Small details: average black male. Female: white chubby brunette hair, very posh attitude , Big ASS.

Preferably her pregnant at the end with a lot of descriptive cumshots for each of her part. But mostly a royal throat cumbucket. If there's anything extra to add go ahead but preferably be written in 3rd person as well with only a happy ending for the male character...

Last edited:
Is this the thread to make request for stories???
No, here we toss out story ideas for others to chew up and spit out, transformed. Your outline qualifies. Now let's see if any of the regulars want to muck around with it.

My take: Just being dumped seems insufficient motivation for going the BtB (Burn the Bitch) route. He needs to have been seriously humiliated by the ex. Maybe her family tiess him down and forces him to watch her fuck her new high-class BF. And he needs a way to get his revenge without being busted for kidnapping or worse. Ideas, folks?

No, here we toss out story ideas for others to chew up and spit out, transformed. Your outline qualifies. Now let's see if any of the regulars want to muck around with it.

My take: Just being dumped seems insufficient motivation for going the BtB (Burn the Bitch) route. He needs to have been seriously humiliated by the ex. Maybe her family tiess him down and forces him to watch her fuck her new high-class BF. And he needs a way to get his revenge without being busted for kidnapping or worse. Ideas, folks?

I don't think he should become a trapped viewer when she's moved on to someone else. Also, I was thinking what if he was kicked/tossed by the family b/c they felt he wasn't good enough for her? That way, when he gets higher (class, wealth, or both), leads to him unsure what types &/or degrees of revenge to seek on her specifically &/or her family.

I don't think he should become a trapped viewer when she's moved on to someone else. Also, I was thinking what if he was kicked/tossed by the family b/c they felt he wasn't good enough for her? That way, when he gets higher (class, wealth, or both), leads to him unsure what types &/or degrees of revenge to seek on her specifically &/or her family.

You hit the hammer on the head there, exactly what I was looking for.

Kurocero: I think you would enjoy a mini series http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086755/

It doesn't have the explicit sex acts you're asking for, but it does indeed show a man who is wronged by a merchant come back and cruelly use that merchant's daughter to get revenge on him.

The Rich family hates the fact that their baby girl could marry Guy, who is from that horrid 'working class', so they work behind the scenes to get her to change.

The reason for the major need for revenge is that Mom Rich sets him up to catch his girlfriend. The guy responds to the mom's call and comes over to the house late Saturday night when GF was supposed to be out of town. He walks into the sauna and sees his GF screwing the brains out of some other guy. Mom Rich pulls Guy aside and says he will never amount to anything, so GF will marry someone appropriate, and Guy has never been more than a 'side piece'.

GF laughs it off later, tells Guy not to worry about it. She will marry for money, but will still call him up for good sex because her fiancée is only good for two minutes and has a tiny dick.

When she shows up at Guy's house, he brings her to the basement where his buddies are playing cards. Guy tells her she is now the 'side piece' and if she wants good sex, she will use her body to make everyone at the table happy, oh and she's now the beer bitch. After the first hour, Guy plugs in his GoPro to the TV and plays back some raunchy sex scenes.

GF is now required to come over every weekend for poker.

------

Maybe since Mom Rich was such a bitch, she can take GF's place half of the time. Moms need loving too, especially when Dad Rich gets to bang his secretary.

I love all the extra stuff added to it, but I like the simple set up og mine, due to the fact that it somewhat hits closely to home being with someone for awhile. Only to be broken up due to "tace and social status." Particularly it happened to my friend recently as well. He is a pretty laid back guy works at Walmart, doesn't do the stereotypical black guy stuff. But he's proper and well spoken. Takes care of his daughter, didn't go out to party or do drugs, or drink. But them coming from a family of doctors and nurses and realtors. He didn't fit into their "family fold?"

He was telling me about this recently after I had read a story, one day. Can't remember which one and I thought why not ask someone to write out a "cum-uptance" story. Just he hit the jackpot or an A great long lost auntie dies and leaves a mansion and a fortune. And he just wants to break her completely. Not even break she can keep the fire, rage, snooty-ness, but she'll never be free to let it out. This isn't her happy ending it's just a depravating/humiliating living.

Sorry if it seemed like much or not enough there all great alternate interpretation I'd like to read at some point, but this one right here that i thought of in the first post is just something I'd enjoy reading. His situation in itself is somewhat relatable being "good enough" to be with someone due to other peoples hang-ups on race, looks, class, etc...

Happy to help (honestly, not to hammer the alliteration), but your later post in same thread makes me question this.

Lol how so? I'm just reading for my personal enjoyment. Personally aggrevated by his relatable situation. But, not worth the trouble or consequences to do anything, I'm too cute for jail or prison lol. He's letting karma do his thing and I'm just the ear my friend he tells his trouble too.

Lol how so? I'm just reading for my personal enjoyment. Personally aggrevated by his relatable situation. But, not worth the trouble or consequences to do anything, I'm too cute for jail or prison lol. He's letting karma do his thing and I'm just the ear my friend he tells his trouble too.

I am not your friend, & that is obvious from our posts in this thread... Also, I am aggravated how many words you seem to have misspelled in this 1 post considering what this thread is about & this site is for.

I am not your friend, & that is obvious from our posts in this thread... Also, I am aggravated how many words you seem to have misspelled in this 1 post considering what this thread is about & this site is for.

That's why I asked for someone to take a crack at the story. I am far from a good writer. I just thought it woukd be a good story to read about a poor, fellow coming up getting revenge on an ex. That is all, and I am quite sure I have made a few more mistakes writung this of course, please forgive me.

Last edited:
Back