how big do you like your penis?

You and I are at opposite ends of the spectrum, that cock is beyond droopy. Nothing special about my own cock, but if mine looked like that, I'd be too embarrassed to have sex.

To me, a "hawt" cock stands up proudly, with and upward curve.

it looks hot...i'm guessing....he's not hard... fully hard... my cock will curve like that until i'm fully hard.. to each there own.
 
I liked that pic too....my hubby is a grower, so its not impressive unless he's aroused, lol. But fully hard he's a thick, black, juicy 7.5 inches....its perfect for me
 
Tell you what... there is very little more thrilling to look at than a really big cock, and even to play with for a while. My last guy was hung and he knew how to work it. Problem is, sometimes it was just too too big. I'll take 6 to 6 1/2 inches and a bit on the wide side. Works well for everything, and you can sit down afterwards.
 
Tell you what... there is very little more thrilling to look at than a really big cock, and even to play with for a while. My last guy was hung and he knew how to work it. Problem is, sometimes it was just too too big. I'll take 6 to 6 1/2 inches and a bit on the wide side. Works well for everything, and you can sit down afterwards.

I agree 100%!!! I was with one guy who, in all seriousness, was at least 10 inches, and thick at that.....he was a pretty big, tall dude. I hated every moment of it.
Sometimes my husband gets too rough and it hurts, so I'm still shocked at myself for even attempting to take that other guy....
 
I'd like a smaller 4 inch cock to slurp on. It would be very nice to suck on and I wouldn't have to worry about cramming it down my throat. Also, I have never had one in my derrier, but I have played with toys. I like the small toys in my @$$ better than large ones. Large ones make me bleed a little, as I have a narrow anus. I love taking it in the ass like a little girl getting her vagina stuffed though. Normally I think a guy would be ashamed to admit he had a smaller penis, but I'd relish any one who admitted it, as long as it is not too small.
wld enjoy 5 to 8, avg thick
 
I been with few guys and I love the very well hung guys. The last guy I was with was about 10 inches and was very thick. I love sucking him and having him fuck me senseless. So, far I have not found a to big of guy for me
 
I guess I need a huge, wonderful dick for sucking...and not so big for slipping it inside me. I have not have the pleasure yet.
 
"Cleanly shaven cock"??? I know about hairy balls, but I've never heard of a hairy cock. That sounds like a cock from some horror porn moving like "The Werewolf cummeth".
Mine gets hair along the sides about halfway (until I shave it off of course) and I'm not a hairy guy.
 
How big?

Not too big if sucking.... Small is fine. I was sucking a beautiful fat 8 inches the other day that I could barely get in my mouth. Today my treat was a 6 inch beauty....... Great to deep throat

When bottoming I love to be stretched a little!
 
5-6 slender inches is perfect for me. Easier to work and tease when it's in my mouth. Perfectly comfortable when it's up my ass.
 
For me, when I'm having 'gay sex' it's only ever with a tranny and I'm always the bottom. This means it's purely for pleasure which means I want it as big as possible.
That is why I like granny brothels, the 'active tips' are all well hung and know how to throw that cock around. I'd rather jack off to porn with a big vibrating dildo in my ass then get it on with someone with a cock smaller than 7". I want to feel full, want to be able to choke and gag when it's hard, and have to work slowly to get it balls deep. I want it big enough that if inserted too fast without enough will hurt.

http://www.xnxx.com/video826138/busty_tranny_fucks_guy_in_asshole_in_public_toilet
An ass pounding like that is what I crave
 
I've always been a size queen. I just love the big ones.

Although I met a guy recently who had the thickest cock I've ever seen from the head all the way down, just under 9" long, and I couldn't get it down my throat.

It took a bit of doing to get it in my ass too but once he was in it was a wild ride. Several times.
 
For me, when I'm having 'gay sex' it's only ever with a tranny and I'm always the bottom. This means it's purely for pleasure which means I want it as big as possible.
That is why I like granny brothels, the 'active tips' are all well hung and know how to throw that cock around. I'd rather jack off to porn with a big vibrating dildo in my ass then get it on with someone with a cock smaller than 7". I want to feel full, want to be able to choke and gag when it's hard, and have to work slowly to get it balls deep. I want it big enough that if inserted too fast without enough will hurt.

http://www.xnxx.com/video826138/busty_tranny_fucks_guy_in_asshole_in_public_toilet
An ass pounding like that is what I crave

WOW!!!
 
I think aesthetically larger penises are better, but really in the end as long as I am attracted to the lucky lad in question I'll enjoy myself. I've had all types, but I've found slightly bigger then average and thicker have been some of the most enjoyable.

I have a 23cm cock and it's nice when men/women drool over it. Sex is just an issue though. Guys will usually get tired while going down on me (which isn't a huge problem, I prefer to give blow jobs to a guy then to receive), and many women will need a LOT Of foreplay and being VERY patient. Everyone is built differently though, so there have been girls who I can almost instantly get all the way in and enjoy it rather then screaming 'ow' and leaping half way across the room

In saying that I have a fuck buddy who is VERY large (I am large myself, but he is something to be in awe of) and I love when we can catch up. He is very long, thick and perfectly straight. And I'm on of the few (he tells me I'm the only one but I think thats a stretch :p) who can deep throat all of him.

If you like gagging/feeling something BIG and HARD dominating your mouth, then you'll prefer bigger cocks. If you want to be able to get it all in comfortably and really lick and play with them, then maybe a bit smaller is better.

Either way, sucking cock is great :p
 
Back
Top