Another Life (Closed)

That shocked her with what he said about wanting her this way, but also wanting a bigger family with her as the mother. She had no idea how she was suppose to think, right now her father was stuffing more and more of his cock down her throat. Closing her eyes as she had a hard time taking him, thankfully she had been good with her gag reflex and could over ride it. One thing she did not find romantic was suffocating on her fathers cock. Right now he wanted her and knew what exactly that meant.

But then she heard what he said about moving into his room, that made her smile a tiny bit. Feeling his hand on her cheek she was actually in heaven. All in all things were just rather nice in this moment. Her heart beating as she closed her eyes again, because she needed to concentrate on not biting him. Right now however she seemed to throw caution to the wind, having her fathers children was strange but in a way it kinda turned her on. Though she would never ever admit to it.
 
She didn't reject him right away and that was good enough for now. He let her suck on his dick for a few moments more before holding her still as he pulled out. "We'll come back to your mouth but right now I need to be with you." He reached down and cradled her in his arm as he pulled her up onto the bed and laid her out in the middle of it before he layed down beside her, molding his body against hers. He smiled at her again and leaned in for a kiss as his hands started to wander over her skin, tracing small designs on it as his mouth started to travel south to her chest where a beautiful set of C cups adorned his baby's chest. The beauty of youth meant they stood proud and perky off her chest, each one adorned with a perfect pink nipple.

He breathed out loudly as he gazed down upon her before smirking at her as he started to tease the flesh of one breast with the tip of his tongue and he cupped the other with his hand, squeezing it and feeling it's weight.
 
She did not have the heart to reject her own father, he had been there for her when ever he was needed. She could at least do the same thing, but if he was shooting for a baby with her she had a feeling he would do what he had to in order for her to get pregnant. Though she had been told a few months ago she was extremely fertile it was the perks of being only eighteen years old. Her body yearned to be with him. And that was good enough for her, enough so that she would not want or need to fight him.

When he removed his cock from her mouth she heard what he said, she moaned a bit as she felt him grabbing onto her breasts. It felt amazing how he was touching her, and could tell he had been with women. Though she had no idea if he had slept with other women before he settled down with her mother. But it did not matter to her, right now all was nice and she moved her head back a bit.

"Mmm"
 
"Tell me what you like baby, Daddy wants to take good care of you," he murmured as his lips closed around her nipple and began to gently suck, teasing up the nub of her nipple up and scraping it with his teeth before flicking his tongue over it. His other hand massaged her other breast, enjoying it's softness before lightly pinching at the nipple. He scooted closer to her, hooking his leg over hers, pinning his cock against her thigh and his body as he snugged his other thigh up against Eden's soft smooth pussy.

It was hard to believe that they were here. He'd hoped she would accept him and what he was telling her but this was beyond what he'd hoped. His baby was his and he wasn't going to be sleeping alone tonight, or any other night for that matter. He pulled her in tighter, needing to be as close as he could to her, needing her to know he loved her, that no matter what she was his little girl.
 
She had no idea what she could possibly say to him, he was making it very hard to concentrate. Her breathing was getting a little shallow as her chest was heaving just a little bit nothing to serious. She felt his leg against her own, feeling his cock brush against her. Things happened for a reason her mother would tell her. Though she was curious what the reason behind this, she tried to talk but found it hard to find the words. Her stormy eyes were rolled in the back of her head, which was nice.

"Mmm that" She groaned softly unsure what more to say and unable to express herself. While he began to suck on her nipple, she ran her fingers in his hair. It was rather nice that he was doing this to her, giving her a chance to be comfortable it was that good. But as time stood still, she did not know what would happen if other people found out about this. Not that she would tell anyone of course. "Mm daddy" She said softly she opened up her eyes and smiled looking down at him as he suckled from her.
 
Eden's fingers in his hair made him moan over her breast. He hadn't made her do that, it was just because she'd wanted to and Daniel rewarded her with a firm tug on the nipple between his lips. He teased her other breast once more before letting go and starting to let it wander down her belly, lightly rubbing it. When he got to her belly button he lazily swirled a finger around the little divot in her belly. Sometime soon he was going put his seed in her and their child would grow in this belly. The thought of it made his cock throb against her leg. Impregnating his little girl, the idea that had gotten all this started.

But that was for later, for now it was time to play and his hand contained further south grazing lower over the slight swell of her mound. Her skin down here was soft and smooth without a traces of hair. He was going to enjoy licking her little flower soon.
 
Eden just wanted to make him happy that was the kind of girl she was, it was nice to think about such things. To enjoy life a little more, it was nice and frankly it was something that was needed. All in all everything happened for a reason and she moaned a little bit feeling what he had his hand do. Closing her eyes as she moved her head back a little bit, enjoying the feel of his skin against her own. And moaned even more as he rewarded her, Eden enjoyed the thought of being together with her father.

The only man in her life that ever really cared for her, life could not be any simpler. Then again this act forbidden she knew, but right now she just did not give a shit. But she felt what his hand was doing and moaned even more. Her body was reacting to him, goosebumps against her skin as her heart was beating quickly. Slowly looking up as everything around her seemed so different, moving her head back able to feel his cock actually throb. Which she had no idea they even did that, unless she never thought of it.

"Mmm" She groaned.
 
Daniel's fingers split and he ran them down either side of his daughter's delicate pussy, feeling the heat radiating from her. He rubbed her lips on either side, delighting in being the first man to touch her like this, to make her feel this way. He cupped her whole vagina, exerting just enough pressure so that she'd know he was holding her, feeling her. He nibbled on her nipple with his teeth before asking, "Do you touch yourself?" as he began to touch her, spreading her pussy open as he let a finger delve between her cleft, settling between her lips, just resting there, showing her that he could and would do this with her.

This was so wrong, he didn't even know how they'd make life work after today. He was so focused in on this one thing, this first act of sin that he hadn't given it much thought. It was a problem, especially once their baby started to grow inside her, but he'd figure it out. If he could be with her the rest was just details.
 
Eden felt what he was doing to her, and moaned a little bit, feeling his fingers and what he was doing, it was rather strange this was going on. But in the back of her mind it actually felt very right. Her heart was pounding as everything just seemed nice. But then she felt his lips around her nipple and felt his teeth against her. When he asked her the question if she touched herself, she just gave him a rather kind smile on her face. It was rather nice, the way he looked at her and right now it was peaceful.

"No I don't" She said simply and being open and very honest with him, she never felt the reason to lie to her father. If he asked her something she was honest with him, her body was reacting to the man that helped create her. And now he was going to use her to create a child of there own, it worried her because people would ask why she was pregnant and who the father was. She could always suggest to move, but her father seemed happy where he was. But things would be figured out in the future.
 
Daniel smiled and chuckled, "Well no matter, because I'm not going to be able to keep my hands off you now." Eighteen years before he'd seen her born into the world and now eighteen years later he was going to make her a woman. He'd be the first person to give her an orgasm. If his testosterone could have surged any more it would start leaking out his pores as those ideas settled over him. After all, who better than her Daddy to make her a woman? Someone who would love and care for her properly, not some clumsy clueless boy. Oh course, he was going to also keep her as his woman.

He brought the finger that he had slid between her lips up to his and tasted his little girl for the first time. Maybe it was all in his head but she was delicious, fresh, clean, and sweet. Unsullied and pure. He'd fix that before long. He "mmm'd" loudly before rubbing his finger back between her lips, brushing her clit with it before bringing it back to smear her nectar over one of her nipples before lewdly sucking it off.
 
Eden heard what her father said to her and just smiled a little at him, she watched him and moaned feeling where his fingers where. She watched him put it up to his mouth and heard what he was doing. It was rather strange to see her father like this, but she would get use to it. And knew all to well what was to happen, right now she did not seem to really care to much. Closing her eyes as everything just seemed to relax. Her body laid for him to do what ever he wanted with her, her eyes looking up.

But then she felt what he did again and moaned even more, but then saw what he was doing. And felt his lips start to suck on her breast and she smiled a little bit at him. He seemed to know what he wanted and it could be a good thing or a bad thing she did not know. Right now everything seemed rather good and she was to the point where anything could happen and she was rather comfortable. Running her fingers in her fathers hair, just to feel how smooth and wet it was from the water.
 
Daniel suckled on his daughter's breast, he'd been trying to take it slow, to hold back, but the taste of her, to be so close to his goal, it was too much. "Daddy needs you baby," he whispered to her as he rolled on top of her, spreading her legs and settling between them. He needed to consummate their sinful union. "I'll taste you from the source later." He sat back on his heels, taking his manhood in the other and beginning to rub it up and down between her spread lips, letting her wetness coat his tip. He was a bit on the larger side of average but now, between his Eden's legs and compared to her dainty body he looked like goliath.

"Open yourself up," he said, the loving tone of his voice starting to take a harder, more commanding edge.
 
Eden could not take much more the more he suckled on her breast the wetter she became, but she felt his lips off her and heard what he said. She watched as he stopped doing what he was doing, and then getting between her legs. Her heart was beating quickly as she could not believe this was going on. But she smiled a bit and heard what he said about open herself up, she did not know to sure what he meant. So she just did what she thought he meant and hopefully not making an ass out of herself.

Her hands went between her legs and opened herself up her legs had moved wider giving him a much better view. She just hoped that she was doing this right, right now nothing really seemed to matter in this moment. But she knew what he was going to do to her, and hearing his command trying to be a bit rougher. But she just dealt with it and smiled a little bit, though it was easy to tell she was nervous tho in the back of her head she did not want her father to take it easy she wanted to be taken.
 
He smiled as his little virgin daughter did the best she could to follow his command, spreading her legs wide, displaying the kind of flexibility that only a teenage girl could ever really have. Casually bending her body however he commanded it, he was going to enjoy testing her limits with that. It did open her lips up a bit more and Daniel growled when he was how flushed her pussy was, bright pink and wet. He could sense her nervousness, her unease but she was obviously ready, her body eager for this, maybe as eager as he was.

Then again, he ran his hands up and down the length of his cock, he couldn't remember it ever being harder, probably not.

The sight of his little girl ready for him, months of build up, and a dry spell that had lasted far too long all combined together to drive him onwards. He'd make it up to her later, right now she was his.

Scooting forward and spreading his knees so she couldn't close her legs if she wanted to he nudged her lips open and settled the head of his manhood at her opening before grasping her hips in both his hands. She was so small and light and he easily picked her hips up. He looked up from where they were begining to join into her eyes, making sure they were looking at one another before he thrust his hips forward firmly, driving his length into his little girl until he felt her maidenhead then paused, just long enough to savor the instant before jerking his hips back and then slamming them forward, claiming her and making her a woman.
 
Eden felt her heart ready to explode it was amazing how he could do what he did to her, she felt what he was doing to her. And honestly trying not to do something stupid, unsure what some things would happen. But right now nothing seemed to matter, she looked up into her fathers eyes and could see he was rather eager. She swallowed unsure why he wanted her of all the women, perhaps because they were close. Right now it honestly did not seem to matter to much, so she was just a bit relaxed.

And she watched him handle his length she looked at her fathers, her body getting wetter as she could feel his bodies heat and it actually made her smile a bit more. Her stormy eyes watching every little move her father made, her heart beating quickly as she knew what he was going to do. She felt his legs move in a way that would keep her legs from closing, she had no idea how she would take the defloration since she knew every woman was different, depended on how one could deal with pain.

But then she groaned feeling her father starting to go into her, but when she felt him slam his hips right into her she cried out from the pain. She felt him all the way into her body, though she did not cry tears or anything. She gripped his back and groaned very loudly, she slowly opened up her eyes and looked into them something told her that he was more then enjoying this or will be any way. Right now everything just seemed rather nice, it was the kind of thing she knew she would enjoy.
 
Eden's little scream as he took her virginity should have made him cautious, he had just hurt her, but in a way it marked her and that excited him. When she gripped his back and groaned loudly he knew everything he needed to know. Pull his hips back slowly he thrust into her again, feeding her his manhood, plunging his cock into his baby's sweet little pussy all over again, glorying in her heat, her tightness, the perfection of this beautiful creature he had helped to create.

His hips started to take on a life of their own, starting up steady, hard rhythm that assaulted her young body. His hands tangled in her hair turning her to face him so he could crush his lips roughly against hers as his large body pressed her down into the mattress.
 
Edens heart was racing as everything just seemed to stop around her but she felt as he did not slow down. But she was just enjoying herself right now, her arms holding onto him as everything just seemed rather nice. In that moment everything seemed to stop and her moans showed he was making her feel good. She knew her insides were very tight and she knew she wanted his child, it may have been wrong but in her eyes it was rather perfect. Her pussy began to accept him more and more.

Holding onto him like a glove her breathing was a bit excited but nothing to bad, looking into her fathers eyes she smiled and was unable to say anything she returned the hard kiss. As his hips began to find the rhythm it needed she wanted to feel her father gush with his seed into her, it felt so right and right now nothing would stop them. Her fingers digging into his back but not enough to hurt her, she moaned loudly as he took her her breasts shaking with each thrust he was giving her.
 
Daniel kept up his pace, fucking her soundly, their bodies slamming together as he took her innocence. She was wonderful, and she was his, but he wanted more. He wanted to watch her trim belly swell with thier child, he wanted to see her sweet little self react to becoming a mommy. He had wanted to wait but his instincts would not be denied. He grabbed her right leg and swung up between them then over on top of her other leg until she was laying on her side, then he smacked her bottom firmly. "Up on your knees Eden, I want to make you a mommy."
 
She heard what her father said to her and she felt what he was doing, but she got on her knees and got into the way he wanted her. She had no idea what was going to happen but right now she just did not care. She smiled when he smacked her bottom since he did it firmly but knew he did not mean it in a bad way and it did not hurt any way. She just knew that she would know when she was pregnant because she was regular and always on time. Her body opened up to the possibility of fathering her fathers child.
 
Daniel smirked as Eden did as she was told, "You always were my good girl," he said to her as he relined his cock up with her pussy and sunk deep back into her. The change in angle letting him penetrate her even deeper, putting him right at her fertile womb.

"Such a good girl I never had many reasons to spank you," he teased as he got a grip on her ass cheeks. "I might just start spanking you anyways with this cute ass. He firmly popped her cheeks again before spreading them, watching his cock sink in and out of her body and right above their incestuous joining the little pink pucker of her ass. He groaned as he ran his thumb over her last hole, "Mmm, later."

For now, there was something his body demanded, and it was to impregnate his daughter. He got a firm grip on her hips and began to slam his hips forward, driving his cock deep into her, bringing him closer to giving her his seed. He arched over and fondled on of her breasts, twisting and pinching the nipple as he fucked his cherished daughter.
 
Her hands were on the bed as she was on her knees and herd what he said to her. She moaned loudly when she felt him all the way inside her body. It always amazed her how a cock could go inside a woman all the way, she could feel every inch of him and knew he was enjoying it. Her heart was beating loudly but she was rather silent about everything. Eden closed her eyes and heard what he said about not needing to spank her. She was not the kind of girl to need spankings she never got into trouble.

But then she felt his grip on her and groaned a little bit, she felt as he took her and her breasts began to jiggle with what he was doing to her. She had no idea tonight she would conceive but the idea of being swollen with his child made her even more horny and she knew what he wanted. Her breathing was steady and not to excited everything just seemed to be rather nice and her insides gripped onto his cock and opened up her eyes she had so many things on her mind in that very moment.

"Dad..." She panted as he kept giving himself to her over and over again, feeling his hands on her breasts she moaned loudly. "I want your baby" She finally admitted to him she figured it would probably make him lose himself by saying it. But her body was open to him as he took her over and over fucking her body it just seemed so perfect. Her insides accepting him and knew exactly what he wanted she was panting as he took her.
 
Hearing her admit it had the affect she thought it would. Her letting him do it to her was one thing, her asking for it was another. Daniel's thrusts took on a violent bent, roughly slamming into her from behind over and over. His hand on her breast instead moved to her hair, grabbing it and pulling her hair back. He was riding her and it wasn't going to take much longer to set him off.

He hooked one leg over her hip and pounded down as hard as he could, he could feel his cum boiling and he needed this, badly. Giving her one final thrust as hard as he could to bury himself in her the damn burst and he began to fill her fertile womb with his cum.
 
She was panting loudly as her own orgasm was coming but she felt what her father was doing to her, and knew after this moment he was no longer her father. I mean he was by birth but her body was open to him and she cried out even more. Feeling his hand grabbing her hair a soft smile on her face as her heart was beating so quickly. Her own orgasm was coming, all in all everything was rather nice. Sighing softly as her breasts where shaking rather violently and right now it was just enough to make her happy.

But she felt what he was doing and then pounding at her, she cried out even more "Oh god yes!" She shouted and threw her head back as much as she could allowing her orgasm to take hold making the hold inside her that much harder. And she could feel her father bury himself and let go, she stopped moving and smiled a little bit. Today was the day things would be very much different, and a smile on her face never fading. Smiling a little as she just relaxed under him sighing silently.

"Mmm that was incredible" She said softly.
 
Daniel was gasping, gulping down deep lungfuls of air as his balls emptied themselves in his daughter till the effort was nearly painful. He couldn't see how much he'd come but from the length and feeling of it he knew it was one of the biggest, if not the biggest, he'd ever had. And then Eden had cum, her already delightfully tight pussy fluttering around his cock giving him enough stimulation to stay firm even as he sat back on his heels and admired the way her little flower was dribbling some of their combined juices down her leg. He stroked her back affectionately as he crawled up beside her head. He kept his hand on her back, making her stay down but keep her ass up. He wanted his cum to stay deep inside her. Instead he took her by her hair and turned her towards his cock covered in the evidence of their coupling. "Clean up Daddy sweetie," he said as he nudged his cockhead against her lips.

"That was incredible, and it certainly won't be the last time. I'm going to make you feel so good princess."
 
Eden had no idea what would happen once she became pregnant but to the point she did not really care to much. She sighed happily as everything just seemed so much different now, he had given her a part of himself. As she gave him a part of herself to him, she could feel it dripping down her leg but did not mind it at all. It was something natural that happened and she was enjoying it very much. But she felt his eyes looking her over and it was to the point everything seemed so damn perfect.

But then she felt what he was doing and soon she saw his cock to her mouth nudging her lips. Looking up into his eyes she opened up her mouth feeling him slid into her mouth as her lips went around him and she began to clean the man off. She would have smiled if she could, but she sucked on him and licked his cock clean. Her stormy eyes looking into his and it was to the point where everything would be good. She did not know what else would happen today, but only time would tell.
 
Back
Top