OOC: Team of Misfits

That was entertaining! The ending was fantastic!

Also: I love the twin dolls' voices. Adorable!

And... Bad Apple!

Add: Portal's response to the spoon incident is priceless. <3
 
Last edited:
Ha!

Don't mind Sparks...she's just...feeding cake to...her stuffed animal?

Bitch is crazy!
 
Yeah. I figured I couldn't just ignore that he had a physical body, but I could make Jenkins think of him as a weird extension of Sparks, like a cyborg plush toy.
 
Ah yes, that makes sense!

Perfect sense, even, given their constant proximity to each other.
 
Granted. Though how will Jenkins know how to process him when He is either human or on his own?
 
Extraneous cyborg bits (or at least that's what he'll think) it probably won't be until Kit is in human form that things will click for Jenkins.
 
I thought that might be the case. Which is kinda why I did it like that. Make it a running joke that Jenkins who is super observant thinks of Kit as a mere plush toy.
 
And Ruby will instantly recognize that Kit is an independent organism. Adding to the whole situation that a hyperactive squirrel notices before a man trained to see through any enemy and understand their personality flaw.
 
Would it be bad if Portal hadn't been invited to this little party, but had overheard whilst spying on one of you guys? And hoping to get closer to that said person decided to sneak in.
 
/considers.

The leader in me says, "No way!" because we should have our shit together but...

The stalker fangirl in me thinks it sounds fun.

Hmm...

I know! Let's do this tabletop style! Since there are only two options I will use a coin instead of a die.

Heads or tails, Evil?
 
/me wakes up and rubs her eyes, feels like deja vu.

Gebus christ I have a lot of catching up to do. Did I go to sleep for a couple days?

Also, while Aon is out doing normal people things, I'll gladly take the reins, at least to keep it from dying. As for the blame, you can go fill out the request form. also, we are out of request forms.

Edit: Finally got caught up. Nice. Let's see what I can do. /me cracks knuckles.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Same. I have a couple of scenario's in mind.

A) She has a simple crush on one of the guys after seeing them on TV and stalking them for a while. To the point of spying from their bedroom closet once...or twice. If caught, she would become over the top uncomfortable and watch said guy from shadows awkwardly.

B) She is actually a double agent of sorts, blackmailed into passing on information that will compromise the 'Misfits' in the future. If caught, she would plead the case of A), hoping to stay under cover for longer.
 
Back
Top