Old 08-02-2013, 11:09 PM   #23401
RubenesqueAphrodite
Pphhfthtt.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
I wanna see these boobiesquishes!!
Bwahaha! Not gonna happen...i only do my boobie squishin' in private to a very select audience..

lmao..

Old 08-02-2013, 11:10 PM   #23402
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenesqueAphrodite View Post
Bwahaha! Not gonna happen...i only do my boobie squishin' in private to a very select audience..

lmao..
The Texas heat and humidity has made you a meanie!!!
Now proud **Playgrounder #333*

"It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well." Rene Descartes

Sleep well, but always, always dream better

Old 08-02-2013, 11:11 PM   #23403
photograph
His Snarky Porcupine

Quote:

lmao..
What she said!

Old 08-02-2013, 11:11 PM   #23404
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by photograph View Post
What she said!
I need a bottom lip pouty smilie

"It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well." Rene Descartes

Old 08-02-2013, 11:14 PM   #23405
RubenesqueAphrodite
Pphhfthtt.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by RjThoughts View Post
I need a bottom lip pouty smilie
OOOHH! Ima gonna tell on you R J...!!!

lol..

I rather fancy the short leash Daddy has me on these days...lol

Old 08-02-2013, 11:16 PM   #23406
RjThoughts
they call me The Rojodi!

Quote:
OOOHH! Ima gonna tell on you R J...!!!

lol..

I rather fancy the short leash Daddy has me on these days...lol
On or use? Hmmmmmm

Old 08-02-2013, 11:17 PM   #23407
mutato
Just me

Good evening lovely littles and great Daddies...

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted - I've finally had a few minutes to actually get online. We (Angel and I) are finally home together! We arrived back in CT on Monday evening after a 13 hour drive, took Tuesday and Wednesday to unload the moving truck, and she's been busy yesterday and today getting it all unpacked and organized, with still more to go. I had to return to work yesterday so I couldn't help much. I did give her carte blanche to move and organize the apartment as she saw fit. I must say she's done an amazing job!

The week I spent with Angel in Ohio was wonderful. That first hug and kiss we had in the airport is something I will NEVER forget! It was one of the most intense experiences of my life! She is everything I was hoping for and so, so much more. We've both been happier than pigs in mud! We still have those "WOW" moments when we look at each other, can't stop smiling, and then say "I can't believe that you're here, you're real, and you're mine!" It's all more than I can express in words...

I'm not going to even try to go back and read the 15+ pages I've missed. I just hope that everyone is happy, healthy, and safe.

*Just a nice guy with a very kinky mind, lost & invisible among the posers and the pervs...

*The best revenge is a life well lived...

Proud Playgrounder #353

Old 08-02-2013, 11:20 PM   #23408
RubenesqueAphrodite
Pphhfthtt.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutato View Post

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted - I've finally had a few minutes to actually get online. We (Angel and I) are finally home together! We arrived back in CT on Monday evening after a 13 hour drive, took Tuesday and Wednesday to unload the moving truck, and she's been busy yesterday and today getting it all unpacked and organized, with still more to go. I had to return to work yesterday so I couldn't help much. I did give her carte blanche to move and organize the apartment as she saw fit. I must say she's done an amazing job!

The week I spent with Angel in Ohio was wonderful. That first hug and kiss we had in the airport is something I will NEVER forget! It was one of the most intense experiences of my life! She is everything I was hoping for and so, so much more. We've both been happier than pigs in mud! We still have those "WOW" moments when we look at each other, can't stop smiling, and then say "I can't believe that you're here, you're real, and you're mine!" It's all more than I can express in words...

I'm not going to even try to go back and read the 15+ pages I've missed. I just hope that everyone is happy, healthy, and safe.
HUGE HUGS TO MUTATO!!!!
I am so very happy for you BOTH!

Old 08-02-2013, 11:22 PM   #23409
photograph
His Snarky Porcupine

Quote:

OMGosh this gave me the biggest smile ever and the warmest feeling in my heart!!! I'm so happy for you both!!!

Old 08-02-2013, 11:46 PM   #23410
mutato
Just me

Quote:
HUGE HUGS TO MUTATO!!!!
I am so very happy for you BOTH!
Quote:
Originally Posted by photograph View Post
OMGosh this gave me the biggest smile ever and the warmest feeling in my heart!!! I'm so happy for you both!!!
Thanks to both of you! Life is good!

*Just a nice guy with a very kinky mind, lost & invisible among the posers and the pervs...

*The best revenge is a life well lived...

Proud Playgrounder #353

Old 08-03-2013, 02:28 AM   #23411
curvyangel1969
🍥Better than Cookies 🍥

Quote:

super awesome news! Hugs & Kisses to you both *happy dance*

Otterly Awesome 💗
CA's Tumblr

Old 08-03-2013, 03:04 AM   #23412
sereneone4u
quod nutrit me destruit

Quote:

Oh Mutato, I am so incredibly happy for you!

You deserve this and so much more.

If it pleases Him to teach me, i will learn all i can.
If it pleases Him to discipline me, i will accept it with out a sound.
It it pleases Him to allow me to serve Him, i will serve Him with loyalty and devotion.

she thought herself wicked, until she became a little girl with dolls on the floor of the Devil's dark lair.

Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, is something helpless that wants our love.

She looked like a queen but she loved like a slave.

Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero

Old 08-03-2013, 05:30 AM   #23413
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown

Quote:

I remember that moment in the airport *smiles sadly*

I am so damn happy for you both.

Aww that's great that you like how she's reorganized the apartment.
How is your little girl doing with it all?

I saw the new guy tonight for a little while. Took some convincing to get him here as he's sick and wasn't in the best of moods.
I'm pretty sure he left thinking it was worth while lol

"Sometimes I feel that you shouldn't be in this harsh uncaring unfair world we're in. Cause your too fragile and precious"

There are battle scars imbedded in my skin from the wars I've fought.

Last edited by tiedtits4me : 08-03-2013 at 05:33 AM.

Old 08-03-2013, 06:41 AM   #23414
heatsink
Literotica Guru

HS bounds in through the door, early for a Saturday and into the almost deserted Great Room, laden with bags, parcels and heaven knows what and calling out a cheery ''Good morning'' to TT he heads straight for the kitchen.......

Old 08-03-2013, 07:13 AM   #23415
heatsink
Literotica Guru

A while later..

With his Saturday special of mixed muffins, bagels and Staffordshire oatcakes prepared and set up, the bacon, sausages, mushrooms, beans and tomatoes in serving dishes and toast heaping up. Then finally the scrammbled eggs are on the go and HS pours a steaming mug of fresh coffee, black and strong and heads back into the Great Hall.

No pause and soon three groups of three geraniums, just bursting into flower are planted out in the blossoming garden, the sprinklers turned on and still HS is at it.

The corner table he usually shares is moved to within serving distance of the chaise lounge, the papers are separated and more coffee poured

Old 08-03-2013, 07:15 AM   #23416
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatsink View Post
HS bounds in through the door, early for a Saturday and into the almost deserted Great Room, laden with bags, parcels and heaven knows what and calling out a cheery ''Good morning'' to TT he heads straight for the kitchen.......
Good morning to you too HS. I hope you have a fantastic day

"Sometimes I feel that you shouldn't be in this harsh uncaring unfair world we're in. Cause your too fragile and precious"

Old 08-03-2013, 10:19 AM   #23417
DappleDoxie
Really Really Experienced

Morning, Good Morning to all!

MMMmmmm ... oatcakes and eggs and mushrooms and bacon! I may be nibbling all morning!

A quiet day here to try to get much accomplished I have company coming to stay from out of state. Must really try to put the house to some sort of order. Been dreadfully neglected the last few weeks.

So, a bit of knoshing from my Chaise, while reading ... then need to don my apron. That darn maid and laundress never seem to turn up when needed.

Hope everyone has a lovely day!

Old 08-03-2013, 11:32 AM   #23418
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:

"Oh wow - so happy for BOTH of you!" (Joining CA in the Happy Dance)

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss

Old 08-03-2013, 11:34 AM   #23419
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiedtits4me View Post
I remember that moment in the airport *smiles sadly*

I am so damn happy for you both.

Aww that's great that you like how she's reorganized the apartment.
How is your little girl doing with it all?

I saw the new guy tonight for a little while. Took some convincing to get him here as he's sick and wasn't in the best of moods.
I'm pretty sure he left thinking it was worth while lol

"Good for you!!!!!!!!!"

"Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?―Caroline Myss

Old 08-03-2013, 11:38 AM   #23420
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by DappleDoxie View Post

MMMmmmm ... oatcakes and eggs and mushrooms and bacon! I may be nibbling all morning!

A quiet day here to try to get much accomplished I have company coming to stay from out of state. Must really try to put the house to some sort of order. Been dreadfully neglected the last few weeks.

So, a bit of knoshing from my Chaise, while reading ... then need to don my apron. That darn maid and laundress never seem to turn up when needed.

"I know! I saw the thread for 'What's your fantasy' and I thought - winning the lottery so I can HIRE people to do ALL of this crap so all I have to do is put the cat in the car and drive to the new place in a few weeks (which, believe me, will be enough of a challenge all by itself)"

Old 08-03-2013, 11:47 AM   #23421
peachesmelba
Round and Succulent

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatsink View Post
With his Saturday special of mixed muffins, bagels and Staffordshire oatcakes prepared and set up, the bacon, sausages, mushrooms, beans and tomatoes in serving dishes and toast heaping up. Then finally the scrammbled eggs are on the go and HS pours a steaming mug of fresh coffee, black and strong and heads back into the Great Hall.

No pause and soon three groups of three geraniums, just bursting into flower are planted out in the blossoming garden, the sprinklers turned on and still HS is at it.

The corner table he usually shares is moved to within serving distance of the chaise lounge, the papers are separated and more coffee poured
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiedtits4me View Post
Good morning to you too HS. I hope you have a fantastic day
Quote:

"Good morning ALL and special good morning hugs to those here, Daddy HS and my sisters Serene, CA, TT and DD. Pouring myself some more coffee with the Natural Bliss Vanilla creamer sploosh and heading over to grab some of the wonderful breakfast - stoking the engine for a full weekend of errands, cleaning, sorting, packing and maybe even a visit or two with a friend here and there. Sky is already cloudy and gray and it's hoomid () as only the Midwest in August can get......water literally dripping off my windows from condensation - hoping the weather holds long enough to get a few things done. (((Hugs))) and love to all. Catch you later!"

Last edited by peachesmelba : 08-03-2013 at 11:50 AM.

Old 08-03-2013, 11:57 AM   #23422
curvyangel1969
🍥Better than Cookies 🍥

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesmelba View Post
"I know! I saw the thread for 'What's your fantasy' and I thought - winning the lottery so I can HIRE people to do ALL of this crap so all I have to do is put the cat in the car and drive to the new place in a few weeks (which, believe me, will be enough of a challenge all by itself)"
I know i need them too. With this hand injury i havent been able to do much. Now i am pretty sure the dust bunnies are procreating!

Otterly Awesome 💗
CA's Tumblr

Old 08-03-2013, 12:21 PM   #23423
DappleDoxie
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvyangel1969 View Post
I know i need them too. With this hand injury i havent been able to do much. Now i am pretty sure the dust bunnies are procreating!
I think mine are evolving and mutating! LOL

Old 08-03-2013, 08:38 PM   #23424
tiedtits4me
Trying not to drown

Quote:
Originally Posted by curvyangel1969 View Post
Dust bunnies are only dust bunnies, your health (and DD's) is much more important

Old 08-03-2013, 09:44 PM   #23425
RubenesqueAphrodite
Pphhfthtt.....

Good evening to all the Littles and their Daddies!

Hope all those with illness and injury heal quickly.

I've been bored to tears today.

I did not want to go to the beach.

We went to the beach.

I did not want to get sandy.

Guess who got beach duty with the kids????

Daddy has been either super busy today or something, so I'm going into conversation withdrawal..lol..

Communication is so important to me, and I know the written word simply can not convey the true meaning of those words without inflection.

TT: I seriously hope you are getting better. I'm worried you stay sick.

DD: Your hand will get better. Be sure not to use it until they say so.

I'm still so happy for Mutato and AB!!!

PHOTO!! Do I need to have a word with your Daddy? That av of yours...*giggles* and *spanks*

Everyone else..kisses. I'm trying to make sure my visits are not so few and far between..

Closed Thread